FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging woman..Mens dream?

Swinging woman..Mens dream?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are swinging woman every mans dream?

Lets face it, out there in the real world most woman play hard to get and don't sleep around due to their morals telling them that doing so will get them labelled as a slag, cheap, easy etc etc.

The majority of woman find promiscurity rather vile.

So really its no surprise that so many single men come to sites like this where the woman have a much more male approach and outlook on sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pulls up a chair and cracks open a beer......

I think they must be certain types of mens dream, considering there are quite a few women who have hang ups about their bodies and certain other sex acts on here then I guess you could possibly be right about most women who aren't on here.

I have some body hangups and don't want to sleep with the whole site, but a bit more action wouldn't go amiss

"Are swinging woman every mans dream?

Lets face it, out there in the real world most woman play hard to get and don't sleep around due to their morals telling them that doing so will get them labelled as a slag, cheap, easy etc etc.

So really its no surprise that so many single men come to sites like this where the woman have a much more male approach and outlook on sex."

I'm not sure that's my experience of the 'real world'. I think there are women concerned about how society will label them, but otherwise that feels quite an old-fashioned view.

"I have some body hangups and don't want to sleep with the whole site, but a bit more action wouldn't go amiss "

I think a lot of people have body hang ups but they don't dwell on them so much as others do.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are plenty of uninhibited women who aren't swingers.

I have rarely read such misogynist claptrap, ever

So really its no surprise that so many single men come to sites like this where the woman have a much more male approach and outlook on sex.

I'm not sure that's my experience of the 'real world'. I think there are women concerned about how society will label them, but otherwise that feels quite an old-fashioned view. "

Im not bothered about being labelled anything tbh. But do worry about my personal safety.

Id love to fuck random guys but common sense tells me to tread carefully.

By *edonistic needsWoman  over a year ago

sexton

I prefer to consider that women and men who are sexually liberated are further along the evolutionary journey than mysogonists who appear to agree with Victorian values of women . Welcome to the 21st century

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

You would think so, wouldn't you?

But no.. had one guy I chat to get jealous they weren't 'my first Fab sex session'.

Today I put a social meet request up for a single Female.. and got 3 guys questioning why I was looking for a fem but didn't want to meet them! lmao

So much for guys on here 'being open minded'!! (ok, I know that was an unfair sweeping statement.. my bad mood towards men will pass in a few hours)

Doesn't bother me, its just a fuck lol

"I prefer to consider that women and men who are sexually liberated are further along the evolutionary journey than mysogonists who appear to agree with Victorian values of women . Welcome to the 21st century "

Im not a mysogonist or I wouldn't be on this site.

But if you did a random survey of 100 woman in a high street I bet the majority would find Swinging and Promiscurity distasteful.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

So really its no surprise that so many single men come to sites like this where the woman have a much more male approach and outlook on sex."

I was trying to define 'mansplaining' for a friend the other day.

This? This is mansplaining. How on earth would the OP know that "The majority of woman find promiscurity rather vile." (sic) Why does being a member of a website mean that I have a 'male' outlook? Perhaps I just enjoy having sex.

Its the 21st century. Surely its time to put to bed the myth that women are either sluts or saints.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I prefer to consider that women and men who are sexually liberated are further along the evolutionary journey than mysogonists who appear to agree with Victorian values of women . Welcome to the 21st century

Im not a mysogonist or I wouldn't be on this site.

But if you did a random survey of 100 woman in a high street I bet the majority would find Swinging and Promiscurity distasteful."

There are many mysogynists on this site being a member of fab doesn't preclude that.

I was trying to define 'mansplaining' for a friend the other day.

This? This is mansplaining. How on earth would the OP know that "The majority of woman find promiscurity rather vile." (sic) Why does being a member of a website mean that I have a 'male' outlook? Perhaps I just enjoy having sex.

Its the 21st century. Surely its time to put to bed the myth that women are either sluts or saints."

Im not accusing any woman of being a slut and of course most woman like sex just as much as men.

My point was/is that most woman find swinging to be a rather extreme activity.

"Im not accusing any woman of being a slut and of course most woman like sex just as much as men.

My point was/is that most woman find swinging to be a rather extreme activity."

Nearly all my female friends know about my extra-curricular activities. Not one of them thinks its abhorrent or extreme.

sexton

Yet again it's women on here being put into question why? Men of course can shag about it increases their virility allegedly ! Just accept women feel horny just like men do ! n I think OP your research population needs to be questioned none of my non swinging female friends consider recreational sex as vulgar

How old are these 100 women being questioned about sex sites? Because apparently its fine to get pissed on an evening and pick up a guy at random, but being on a website set up for meeting like minded people is extreme now.

sexton

"How old are these 100 women being questioned about sex sites? Because apparently its fine to get pissed on an evening and pick up a guy at random, but being on a website set up for meeting like minded people is extreme now."

Exactly! We re far more civilised than that

» Add a new message to this topic