FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > White women, hungry for big black cock, travel abroad and pay to have sex with foreign black men!

White women, hungry for big black cock, travel abroad and pay to have sex with foreign black men!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For most, the stereotypical sex tourist is a western man visiting Thailand or the Philippines for sex with the local East Asian women. However, over the past three decades, there has been a rapid expansion of female sex tourism in the Caribbean and West Africa. Typically, the women involved are middle aged white women from Europe and North America. One estimate puts the number of Western women participating in sex tourism at 600,000 each year.

The white women travel abroad to have sex with the local well-endowed black men and they are willing to pay for it. One woman claims that she sends her black boyfriend an allowance of £20 a month and pays for everything when she visits him. In her own words, she gets in return: ‘a lot of fun, and a beautiful body and [a] massive cock to have my wicked way with whenever I want’.

Many local Caribbean men desire to date a western woman. At night, in the bars, the local men will show the women how to do ‘dirty dancing’ whilst the reggae music is played loud. Apparently, the men use it as a way of introducing the white women to their black bodies. One man claims that women in their seventies can be seen ‘bumping and grinding with men young enough to be their grandsons’.

Apparently, tour operators, aware of its rising popularity, are marketing sex holidays especially for white women that have a sexual preference for black men, but they are generally discreet in promoting it because of the stigma associated with sex tourism. It is challenging to predict how popular female sex-tourism will ultimately become, but it is reasonable to assume that there will be plenty more white women for the African and Caribbean men to have sex with.

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2013/08/meet-middle-aged-women-who-are-britains-female-sex-tourists

Would you like to comment on female sex tourism? To get the discussion started, I have put forward the following question for debate: why is sex tourism becoming more popular with white women and is it more controversial for white women to engage in sex tourism with Caribbean/African men compared to white men engaging in sex tourism with East Asian women?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustyBrunette35Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Not sure I want to get involved in any debate.

But, thanks for the heads up, I'll look into the prices

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

They could save themselves a few quid and just head to a BMFC night at a swingers club!

But I suppose they'd get a better tan on holiday.

And if it's their preference and want - what right does anyone have to question it? It's not like they're doing anything illegal.

A

"Not sure I want to get involved in any debate.

But, thanks for the heads up, I'll look into the prices "

You are welcome

LOL, do you mean the prices of the tour operators or the black guys?

I do not know how much the black guys cost, but they must be good value for money because a lot of white women are eager to sample what they have to offer. The black men must be doing something right if white women are prepared to travel to Africa/Caribbean and pay to have sex with them. Maybe, all white men can learn something from these black guys.

I am sure you will take some interesting holiday pictures if you do decide to go on holiday to Africa/Caribbean.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

I really will hush !!! for now!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

...so its a bit of a SEXodus then?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't have to go abroad to meet black men.

"...so its a bit of a SEXodus then?"

Groan!

You ask if it's more controversial for women.... No way as I'm sure the women want grown men!

Blimey

think I will stick to my interracial partys in london area

"They could save themselves a few quid and just head to a BMFC night at a swingers club!

And if it's their preference and want - what right does anyone have to question it? It's not like they're doing anything illegal.

A"

I have never been to a BMFC night, but I have been informed that it is overrated. One of the complaints I was given is that there is not a large selection of black guys to choose from at the BMFC, unfortunately.

The advantage of going to the Caribbean and Africa is that there are plenty of well-endowed black guys to choose from. I suppose, the single white women can be choosy and there is an endless supply of black guys for the greedy white wives to have sex with.

I suppose a BMFC night is cheaper

sex on the beach in the Caribbean with a well-hung black guy........priceless

"

"

And with a much higher risk of STIs in those countries

"sex on the beach in the Caribbean with a well-hung black guy........priceless

"

Has anyone asked the men in question if that's what they want?

Hold on there was a guy a few months back looked like the guy on front page of mad magazine, he was obsessed with anything bbc related. Why does this post seem like he has resurfaced? ?

"Hold on there was a guy a few months back looked like the guy on front page of mad magazine, he was obsessed with anything bbc related. Why does this post seem like he has resurfaced? ?"

I suspect a name change myself.

Black&White Utopia

"Blimey

think I will stick to my interracial partys in london area "

indeedy!

"Hold on there was a guy a few months back looked like the guy on front page of mad magazine, he was obsessed with anything bbc related. Why does this post seem like he has resurfaced? ?"

I thought that too but if you click on the magical green arrow it says otherwise

"They could save themselves a few quid and just head to a BMFC night at a swingers club!

A

I have never been to a BMFC night, but I have been informed that it is overrated. One of the complaints I was given is that there is not a large selection of black guys to choose from at the BMFC

"

I have always found the guys there more than adequate with the added advantage of knowing quite a few of them....works for me.

Black&White Utopia

A

I have never been to a BMFC night, but I have been informed that it is overrated. One of the complaints I was given is that there is not a large selection of black guys to choose from at the BMFC, unfortunately.

The advantage of going to the Caribbean and Africa is that there are plenty of well-endowed black guys to choose from. I suppose, the single white women can be choosy and there is an endless supply of black guys for the greedy white wives to have sex with.

I suppose a BMFC night is cheaper

"

see thats the problem in listening to others opinions ....and making decisions on what one hears .We have been to many BMFC parties and is a huge selection of people who attend... Think the veries speak volumes to those who do go and how excellently the parties are organized

Good Luck to those who holiday abroad , spend loads and have black men oooozing outta every orifice! Something, not all of us would or need to do

Black&White Utopia

A

I have never been to a BMFC night, but I have been informed that it is overrated. One of the complaints I was given is that there is not a large selection of black guys to choose from at the BMFC

I have always found the guys there more than adequate with the added advantage of knowing quite a few of them....works for me. "

same here

By *ustyBrunette35Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

I must admit the idea of the white sands of the Caribbean, lots of black guys eager to please me, glorious sunshine and some cheap plonk sounds a bit more appealing than a dark club down an alley in West Bromich

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 21:37:50]

A

I have always found the guys there more than adequate with the added advantage of knowing quite a few of them....works for me. same here "

same here too

I had a holiday in the Gambia on my own a couple of years back and the local men were so used to middle aged white women wanting to pay for sex with them they didn't leave me alone, was a nightmare and soooo depressing

"Hold on there was a guy a few months back looked like the guy on front page of mad magazine, he was obsessed with anything bbc related. Why does this post seem like he has resurfaced? ?

I thought that too but if you click on the magical green arrow it says otherwise "

New profile ...... simple enough?!

Was just thinking last night Mr H has been quiet for a long while.

By *agamuffin1970Man  over a year ago

North Leeds

I'm not sure how many black guys you need at a party but at every BMFC I've attended there have been enough for the greediest girls. And they're well run.

But I'm sure the lure of sun and sand adds to the appeal of these kinds of holidays.

"I don't have to go abroad to meet black men."

Maybe the white women that engage in sex tourism can meet black men back home too. LOL, perhaps the women are just very greedy for BBC and they want to sample it when they go on holiday as well as having it back home. It could be that the women have been told that the African/Caribbean BBC is bigger and better so they want to travel abroad and experience it for themselves. The African/Caribbean BBC must be very good because a lot of white women are prepared to travel abroad and pay for it. LOL, maybe these white women know something you don’t.

"LOL, maybe these white women know something you don’t.

"

Or maybe they have more disposable income than me. Best not generalise about what I know and don't know really.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I don't have to go abroad to meet black men.

Maybe the white women that engage in sex tourism can meet black men back home too. LOL, perhaps the women are just very greedy for BBC and they want to sample it when they go on holiday as well as having it back home. It could be that the women have been told that the African/Caribbean BBC is bigger and better so they want to travel abroad and experience it for themselves. The African/Caribbean BBC must be very good because a lot of white women are prepared to travel abroad and pay for it. LOL, maybe these white women know something you don’t.

"

Have you done a similar study on white men that travel to Amsterdam or Eastern Europe to visit brothels? Or men that travel to Thailand to meet ladyboys? Do these men know something we don't?

Or are you only interested in the 'white women/black men' situation?

I suspect Mr H may have a long lost twin brother - but I could be wrong.

'People' (white women, white men, black men and women, Arabs, Indians, Australians, Poles, Hispanics, Latinos, Greeks, Germans, Swedes - you get my drift!) have been travelling for sex since the ability to travel long distances has been around. And those same people have individual tastes, preferences and desires.

Much like the population of Fab. It's simply that some have the means to travel further than from London to Birmingham.

No point in over analysing things or trying to play the 'one race is better than the other' card.

A

Black&White Utopia

"

well actually , not all women would infact pay for sex at all! Where ever the the fuck it was! so maybe alot of us women know something that those who pay for it dont !

I read the thread title and thought of one person immediately

Black&White Utopia

"I read the thread title and thought of one person immediately "

Lol these posts dont half get u down haha

I have seen this phenomena in action.

A couple of years ago I was in Cuba at a restaurant. At the table next to me were two German woman in their late 50s/ early 60s. Seated with them were two young black Cuban guys. Throughout their whole dinner they hardly made any conversation. It was clear to me that it was a "business arrangement"

Im sure the two German ladies enjoyed some big black cock later that night.

PS- Playing with people from African and carribean countries is very very dangerous.

PS- Playing with people from African and carribean countries is very very dangerous.

No playing with people from African and Carribean countries carries a greater risk.

Having casual sex with anyone is a risk.

"No playing with people from African and Carribean countries carries a greater risk.

Having casual sex with anyone is a risk."

Black&White Utopia

"PS- Playing with people from African and carribean countries is very very dangerous.

"

Black&White Utopia

"I have seen this phenomena in action.

A couple of years ago I was in Cuba at a restaurant. At the table next to me were two German woman in their late 50s/ early 60s. Seated with them were two young black Cuban guys. Throughout their whole dinner they hardly made any conversation. It was clear to me that it was a "business arrangement"

Im sure the two German ladies enjoyed some big black cock later that night.

PS- Playing with people from African and carribean countries is very very dangerous."

Going out ya front door daily is considered 'very Dangerous" by some too.... Others make an informed choice and put things into perspective!

"You ask if it's more controversial for women.... No way as I'm sure the women want grown men!"

I have never been to Thailand before, but, to the best of my knowledge, the women that work in the bars and clubs, particularly in the infamous city of Pattaya, are grown women. Also, Pattaya, like other places in Thailand popular with the sex tourists, has a reputation for being well patrolled by the police/security, especially the ‘walking street’ of Pattaya.

I believe most people would consider female sex tourism more controversial because paying for sex is something that is traditionally associated with men rather than women. However, with changing social attitudes, gender expectations and greater social equality, economic and sexual, more western women may choose to utilise their relative economic wealth and explore their sexuality by engaging in sex tourism.

Maybe, in the future, the popular tourists resorts in the Gambia, West Africa, will largely resemble the current infamous holiday destinations in Thailand, favoured by western men. The obvious difference being that the tourist resorts in West Africa will largely be occupied by white western women that have travelled abroad to have sex with the well-endowed local black men.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"You ask if it's more controversial for women.... No way as I'm sure the women want grown men!

I have never been to Thailand before, but, to the best of my knowledge, the women that work in the bars and clubs, particularly in the infamous city of Pattaya, are grown women. Also, Pattaya, like other places in Thailand popular with the sex tourists, has a reputation for being well patrolled by the police/security, especially the ‘walking street’ of Pattaya.

I believe most people would consider female sex tourism more controversial because paying for sex is something that is traditionally associated with men rather than women. However, with changing social attitudes, gender expectations and greater social equality, economic and sexual, more western women may choose to utilise their relative economic wealth and explore their sexuality by engaging in sex tourism.

Maybe, in the future, the popular tourists resorts in the Gambia, West Africa, will largely resemble the current infamous holiday destinations in Thailand, favoured by western men. The obvious difference being that the tourist resorts in West Africa will largely be occupied by white western women that have travelled abroad to have sex with the well-endowed local black men."

I'm curious! (Yes I know it says that on my profile!)

How do all these 'white women' know who all the 'local well endowed black men' are?

Do they walk round naked, cocks flapping in the wind?

Or is this just another racial stereotype thread - similar to those posted by the elusive Mr H ?

A

Black&White Utopia

"You ask if it's more controversial for women.... No way as I'm sure the women want grown men!

Maybe, in the future, the popular tourists resorts in the Gambia, West Africa, will largely resemble the current infamous holiday destinations in Thailand, favoured by western men. The obvious difference being that the tourist resorts in West Africa will largely be occupied by white western women that have travelled abroad to have sex with the well-endowed local black men."

huge assumptions that the local men would all be hung like pit ponys....

Black&White Utopia

Maybe, in the future, the popular tourists resorts in the Gambia, West Africa, will largely resemble the current infamous holiday destinations in Thailand, favoured by western men. The obvious difference being that the tourist resorts in West Africa will largely be occupied by white western women that have travelled abroad to have sex with the well-endowed local black men.

How do all these 'white women' know who all the 'local well endowed black men' are?

Or is this just another racial stereotype thread - similar to those posted by the elusive Mr H ?

A"

flapping in the wind lmfao

A"

More money than sense some women. Personally I go on holiday to relax not hunt down men or pay for sex

What ever happened to mr handy,

He has some new competition now with some of the recent threads

"What ever happened to mr handy,

He has some new competition now with some of the recent threads "

could be him under a new profile

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

"For most, the stereotypical sex tourist is a western man visiting Thailand or the Philippines for sex with the local East Asian women. However, over the past three decades, there has been a rapid expansion of female sex tourism in the Caribbean and West Africa. Typically, the women involved are middle aged white women from Europe and North America. One estimate puts the number of Western women participating in sex tourism at 600,000 each year.

The white women travel abroad to have sex with the local well-endowed black men and they are willing to pay for it. One woman claims that she sends her black boyfriend an allowance of £20 a month and pays for everything when she visits him. In her own words, she gets in return: ‘a lot of fun, and a beautiful body and [a] massive cock to have my wicked way with whenever I want’.

Many local Caribbean men desire to date a western woman. At night, in the bars, the local men will show the women how to do ‘dirty dancing’ whilst the reggae music is played loud. Apparently, the men use it as a way of introducing the white women to their black bodies. One man claims that women in their seventies can be seen ‘bumping and grinding with men young enough to be their grandsons’.

Apparently, tour operators, aware of its rising popularity, are marketing sex holidays especially for white women that have a sexual preference for black men, but they are generally discreet in promoting it because of the stigma associated with sex tourism. It is challenging to predict how popular female sex-tourism will ultimately become, but it is reasonable to assume that there will be plenty more white women for the African and Caribbean men to have sex with.

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2013/08/meet-middle-aged-women-who-are-britains-female-sex-tourists

Would you like to comment on female sex tourism? To get the discussion started, I have put forward the following question for debate: why is sex tourism becoming more popular with white women and is it more controversial for white women to engage in sex tourism with Caribbean/African men compared to white men engaging in sex tourism with East Asian women?"

Mmmmm are you a reporter lol

I suppose it's better than a week in wet Southend

A"

ooooooo you're so cynical!!!!

Nail/head

"More money than sense some women. Personally I go on holiday to relax not hunt down men or pay for sex"

Maybe for some paying to have sex whilst in an exotic location is a form of relaxation........

"More money than sense some women. Personally I go on holiday to relax not hunt down men or pay for sex

Maybe for some paying to have sex whilst in an exotic location is a form of relaxation........"

It seems so

Good luck to them as long as there happy

"Blimey

think I will stick to my interracial partys in london area "

I am confident that your interracial parties in London are fabulous.

However, would you like to get away from the same grey and rainy skies of London and go somewhere more ….. exotic, for a change? Surely, a interracial sex party on the white sandy beaches of the Gambia, West Africa, is alluring? You probably enjoy the local black men, but women do tend to like a foreign accent.

LOL, also, you and your friends can get a suntan whilst having sex on the beach

You can do many things on London, but I don’t think you can do that.

"Blimey

However, would you like to get away from the same grey and rainy skies of London and go somewhere more ….. exotic, for a change? Surely, a interracial sex party on the white sandy beaches of the Gambia, West Africa, is alluring? You probably enjoy the local black men, but women do tend to like a foreign accent.

You can do many things on London, but I don’t think you can do that. "

But parties in london are easier to get a babysitter for and are cheaper...

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Strange world we live in these days.

If it was all reversed this thread and similar would be racist.

Maybe it is anyway.

"Blimey

no because I live in costa del hastings so im surrounded by beaches.ok I mite get pebbles in my nooks and crannies but beats sandpaper from camber sands beach an hour away.plus I have no passport lol and dont feel the need to pay for sex.

If I went abroad it would be a family holiday nothing more.

I much prefer travelling to London interracial party's,yes they are fabulous I go to one to four a month the fact that there about the social side aswell as sex, is what I go for and the fact I have alot of male/female friends within the party scene, that I see again and again aswell as seeing new people

And with a much higher risk of STIs in those countries"

Some people in the UK have an STI/STD, but most do no not. Likewise, some people in the Caribbean have an STD/STI, but most do not. In order to protect their health, people in the UK can use protection when having sex. Surely, the protection used by people to protect their health in the UK will also protect them in the Caribbean. However, If you are into barebacking, I understand why it would be a concern for you.

I wonder, if women are willing to bareback in the UK, would they be willing to bareback in the Caribbean?

Has anyone asked the men in question if that's what they want?"

The black men get paid to have sex so I presume it is more about what the women want than what the men want. However, I do not think the Caribbean/African men complain about being paid to have sex with lots a white women, LOL.

Dubai is rich because they sell lots of oil to the west. The Caribbean/West Africa are relatively poor compared to the west. If female sex tourism continues to become more popular, maybe the Caribbean and African men can work themselves out of poverty by selling their BBC to the western women. LOL, instead of the western countries sending them foreign aid, it probably would be better to send them more rich white women to have sex with.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The black men get paid to have sex so I presume it is more about what the women want than what the men want. However, I do not think the Caribbean/African men complain about being paid to have sex with lots a white women, LOL.

Dubai is rich because they sell lots of oil to the west. The Caribbean/West Africa are relatively poor compared to the west. If female sex tourism continues to become more popular, maybe the Caribbean and African men can work themselves out of poverty by selling their BBC to the western women. LOL, instead of the western countries sending them foreign aid, it probably would be better to send them more rich white women to have sex with. "

You assume all black Caribbean and African men possess BBC's?

A

Dubai is rich because they sell lots of oil to the west. The Caribbean/West Africa are relatively poor compared to the west. If female sex tourism continues to become more popular, maybe the Caribbean and African men can work themselves out of poverty by selling their BBC to the western women. LOL, instead of the western countries sending them foreign aid, it probably would be better to send them more rich white women to have sex with.

A"

I am confident that not all the Caribbean/West African men possess BBC. However, those that do have a BBC will be able to make a lot of money selling it to the white women that have travelled from the west to experience it. The black guys who are the biggest and the best will be able to afford to live like kings. Maybe, over time, an entire industry can be developed that provides rich white women the opportunity to have sex with the well-endowed black men of the Caribbean/West Africa on a large industrial scale.

I do not think this is unrealistic because there already exists a sex industry that provides rich western men the opportunity to have sex with East Asian women in Thailand. In the future, western women will benefit from greater equality, economic and sexual, and more women will choose to utilise their relative economic wealth and explore their sexuality by engaging in sex tourism, like many western men do today.

"see thats the problem in listening to others opinions ....and making decisions on what one hears .We have been to many BMFC parties and is a huge selection of people who attend... Think the veries speak volumes to those who do go and how excellently the parties are organized

Good Luck to those who holiday abroad , spend loads and have black men oooozing outta every orifice! Something, not all of us would or need to do "

I don’t think you need to go abroad to have black men ‘oooozing outta every orifice’. I have never been a BMFC night, but I hear that the greedy girls have plenty of black men to play with.

LOL, maybe some of these female sex tourists are regulars at the BMFC, it would not surprise me. maybe you should ask your friends where they go and what they do on their summer holidays.

"Blimey

I don't want a suntan. I like my white skin against my black lovers skin. I don't have to pay him either

Black&White Utopia

"see thats the problem in listening to others opinions ....and making decisions on what one hears .We have been to many BMFC parties and is a huge selection of people who attend... Think the veries speak volumes to those who do go and how excellently the parties are organized

Good Luck to those who holiday abroad , spend loads and have black men oooozing outta every orifice! Something, not all of us would or need to do

I don’t think you need to go abroad to have black men ‘oooozing outta every orifice’. I have never been a BMFC night, but I hear that the greedy girls have plenty of black men to play with.

LOL, maybe some of these female sex tourists are regulars at the BMFC, it would not surprise me. maybe you should ask your friends where they go and what they do on their summer holidays. "

well considering you have not ever been to a BMFC party I really feel the ' greedy girls' you hear is a bit off! They are most deffinatly not caligular style orgies! Trust me , when you are in the know, no trips no where are needed... For anything let alone buying sex! Get a grip man! Your mind really runs away with you! Lol

"LOL, also, you and your friends can get a suntan whilst having sex on the beach

You can do many things on London, but I don’t think you can do that.

I don't want a suntan. I like my white skin against my black lovers skin. I don't have to pay him either "

YES I agree with you

I think the colour contrast between a pale white and a dark black is very erotic

I am glad you like the colour contrast too

LOL, there is nothing better than good free sex

By *corpiomanMan  over a year ago

harrogate

Has anyone asked the men in question if that's what they want?"

I'll take a wild guess at what the men want... Money and lots of it please??

Black&White Utopia

I'll take a wild guess at what the men want... Money and lots of it please??"

some of the best things in life are totaly free!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I guess If I find male sex tourists to the far east repugnant (and I do), I'd have to apply the same standard here.

"I have never been to a BMFC night, but I have been informed that it is overrated. One of the complaints I was given is that there is not a large selection of black guys to choose from at the BMFC

I have always found the guys there more than adequate with the added advantage of knowing quite a few of them....works for me. "

I am confident that the BMFC ‘works’ for you and many others.

I have never been to a swingers club before, but I can understand why you consider it an advantage knowing the people you will be having fun with. Irrespective of the club, for whatever reason, not everyone is going to enjoy a night at the BMFC. Perhaps, the people that complain about there being a small selection of black guys would prefer to see less regulars and more new black guys they have never met before. Unlike yourself, for these people, the social aspect is something that probably is unimportant. An advantage of sex tourism is that the black men are disposable, for the want of a better word.

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 06:34:26]

"well considering you have not ever been to a BMFC party I really feel the ' greedy girls' you hear is a bit off! They are most deffinatly not caligular style orgies! Trust me , when you are in the know, no trips no where are needed... For anything let alone buying sex! Get a grip man! Your mind really runs away with you! Lol "

Many plants native to Africa can not live outside in the UK because the UK climate is not suitable. The BBC is native to Africa and thus grows bigger and better in Africa than it does in the UK because the climate in the UK is not suitable for the BBC to grow to its maximum potential. Perhaps these white female sex tourists are willing to travel abroad and pay for sex because they are aware that the BBC grows bigger and better in warmer climates, like Africa.

LOL, you maybe ‘in the know’ about many things, but I bet you did not know that

A

I am confident that not all the Caribbean/West African men possess BBC. However, those that do have a BBC will be able to make a lot of money selling it to the white women that have travelled from the west to experience it. The black guys who are the biggest and the best will be able to afford to live like kings. Maybe, over time, an entire industry can be developed that provides rich white women the opportunity to have sex with the well-endowed black men of the Caribbean/West Africa on a large industrial scale.

I do not think this is unrealistic because there already exists a sex industry that provides rich western men the opportunity to have sex with East Asian women in Thailand. In the future, western women will benefit from greater equality, economic and sexual, and more women will choose to utilise their relative economic wealth and explore their sexuality by engaging in sex tourism, like many western men do today."

Thai birds are bloody so unattractive lol. Even if I had money id rather do without!!

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Takes a look in and backs back out.

Have you done a similar study on white men that travel to Amsterdam or Eastern Europe to visit brothels? Or men that travel to Thailand to meet ladyboys? Do these men know something we don't?

Or are you only interested in the 'white women/black men' situation?

I suspect Mr H may have a long lost twin brother - but I could be wrong.

'People' (white women, white men, black men and women, Arabs, Indians, Australians, Poles, Hispanics, Latinos, Greeks, Germans, Swedes - you get my drift!) have been travelling for sex since the ability to travel long distances has been around. And those same people have individual tastes, preferences and desires.

Much like the population of Fab. It's simply that some have the means to travel further than from London to Birmingham.

No point in over analysing things or trying to play the 'one race is better than the other' card.

A

"

Wild stab in the dark based on op username he has a fetish for interracial cuckholding hence the interest.

On topic though African sex tourism just sounds like a way to catch something.

"well considering you have not ever been to a BMFC party I really feel the ' greedy girls' you hear is a bit off! They are most deffinatly not caligular style orgies! Trust me , when you are in the know, no trips no where are needed... For anything let alone buying sex! Get a grip man! Your mind really runs away with you! Lol

Many plants native to Africa can not live outside in the UK because the UK climate is not suitable. The BBC is native to Africa and thus grows bigger and better in Africa than it does in the UK because the climate in the UK is not suitable for the BBC to grow to its maximum potential. Perhaps these white female sex tourists are willing to travel abroad and pay for sex because they are aware that the BBC grows bigger and better in warmer climates, like Africa.

LOL, you maybe ‘in the know’ about many things, but I bet you did not know that "

Yeah he's definitely got a humiliation fetish around black guys having bigger cocks than him.

Also cocks ain't plants.

"

On topic though African sex tourism just sounds like a way to catch something. "

So women who do this are definitely to be avoided......

"well considering you have not ever been to a BMFC party I really feel the ' greedy girls' you hear is a bit off! They are most deffinatly not caligular style orgies! Trust me , when you are in the know, no trips no where are needed... For anything let alone buying sex! Get a grip man! Your mind really runs away with you! Lol

Yeah he's definitely got a humiliation fetish around black guys having bigger cocks than him.

Also cocks ain't plants."

LOL, your psychological evaluation is wrong, but that is to be expected. Like everyone else, you would have noticed that I do have a fetish regarding interracial sex between a white woman and a black man. I just really like the way it looks: the contrast in skin colour between a dark black and a pale white is very erotic. I only get sexually aroused when I see a big black penis, it’s very nice to look at. With respect to cuckolding, I actually do think the social and sexual dynamic between the husband and wife is interesting.

Also, everything that is native to Africa, cocks or plants, grows better in Africa

And what's wrong with us medium skinned Blacks

"And what's wrong with us medium skinned Blacks "

Certainly nothing wrong with you!

"And what's wrong with us medium skinned Blacks "

Medium skinned black women, like Beyonce, are very attractive.

I just like the look of an extreme contrast in skin colour between a very pale white and a very dark black.

"And what's wrong with us medium skinned Blacks

Medium skinned black women, like Beyonce, are very attractive.

I just like the look of an extreme contrast in skin colour between a very pale white and a very dark black.

"

So are you man in the African tourist pornos

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"I have never been to a BMFC night, but I have been informed that it is overrated. One of the complaints I was given is that there is not a large selection of black guys to choose from at the BMFC

I have always found the guys there more than adequate with the added advantage of knowing quite a few of them....works for me.

I have never been to a swingers club before, but I can understand why you consider it an advantage knowing the people you will be having fun with. Irrespective of the club, for whatever reason, not everyone is going to enjoy a night at the BMFC. Perhaps, the people that complain about there being a small selection of black guys would prefer to see less regulars and more new black guys they have never met before. Unlike yourself, for these people, the social aspect is something that probably is unimportant. An advantage of sex tourism is that the black men are disposable, for the want of a better word."

I said it when you where in your previous guise, and i will say it again

You are welcome to attend a BMFC Party

That way you can get fulfill your fantasy and see as much interracial sex as you want ...

You will also then be able to talk from EXPERIENCE as opposed to repeating 'hearsay'

You have contradicted yourself on so many occasions and that's one of the many reasons that i am unable to take anything that you say seriously

In my opinion, you are a fantasist who is fixated with Black Guys

You obviously have issues relating to the size of your penis and your sexual performance

You can get professional help with this matter as i doubt being on these forums will solve any of your insecurities

So, i invite you to attend a BMFC Party so that you can witness first hand, the interaction, socialising and sometimes SEX, that takes place between our guests

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 13:03:11]

There you go mr H you have a personal invite from Helen herself so you can experience a bmfc party yourself.you have too many assumptions eg all blackmen are bbc and all white woman are greedy girls and its all about sex

so then you will know what your talking about in the future

going to interracial partys are for people that enjoy the company of blackmen/woman too.like any party its about the social side, networking to find people with same interests . Making friends,dancing, Flirting, having a laugh and if we click with someone then we may have sex in a private room or maybe an open room.it dosent make a white woman going to a interracial party a greedy girl the same as it dosent going to a normal party night at a club.its just that Helen and other interracial party organisers provide a party for likeminded people and they are definitely my choice of partys.

you started this thread about woman going abroad to have sex with black male prostitutes. Maybe some woman do but not alot of woman would.i certainly wouldnt as ive said.its robotic sex and I wouldnt enjoy it.rather be with someone who chooses to be with me.not forced by money

And forget to bring something back with you.

Black&White Utopia

LOL, you maybe ‘in the know’ about many things, but I bet you did not know that "

Wow! Didn't know that at all! Best I get out ta Africa , get sum if these cocks and cultivate em in my green house... !!! Can grow em in my lawn on hot days! Ps ... Sweety , I have forgotton more than you know! lets endith the lessons! and conclude... There are men ( and fine ones at that) attached to these ' cocks ' .... They are not walking Dildos!

Black&White Utopia

"There you go mr H you have a personal invite from Helen herself so you can experience a bmfc party yourself.you have too many assumptions eg all blackmen are bbc and all white woman are greedy girls and its all about sex

so then you will know what your talking about in the future

going to interracial partys are for people that enjoy the company of blackmen/woman too.like any party its about the social side, networking to find people with same interests . Making friends,dancing, Flirting, having a laugh and if we click with someone then we may have sex in a private room or maybe an open room.it dosent make a white woman going to a interracial party a greedy girl the same as it dosent going to a normal party night at a club.its just that Helen and other interracial party organisers provide a party for likeminded people and they are definitely my choice of partys.

you started this thread about woman going abroad to have sex with black male prostitutes. Maybe some woman do but not alot of woman would.i certainly wouldnt as ive said.its robotic sex and I wouldnt enjoy it.rather be with someone who chooses to be with me.not forced by money"

Black&White Utopia

I have never been to a swingers club before, but I can understand why you consider it an advantage knowing the people you will be having fun with. Irrespective of the club, for whatever reason, not everyone is going to enjoy a night at the BMFC. Perhaps, the people that complain about there being a small selection of black guys would prefer to see less regulars and more new black guys they have never met before. Unlike yourself, for these people, the social aspect is something that probably is unimportant. An advantage of sex tourism is that the black men are disposable, for the want of a better word.

I said it when you where in your previous guise, and i will say it again

That way you can get fulfill your fantasy and see as much interracial sex as you want ...

You will also then be able to talk from EXPERIENCE as opposed to repeating 'hearsay'

You have contradicted yourself on so many occasions and that's one of the many reasons that i am unable to take anything that you say seriously

You obviously have issues relating to the size of your penis and your sexual performance

You can get professional help with this matter as i doubt being on these forums will solve any of your insecurities

So, i invite you to attend a BMFC Party so that you can witness first hand, the interaction, socialising and sometimes SEX, that takes place between our guests

"

LOL, you maybe ‘in the know’ about many things, but I bet you did not know that Wow! Didn't know that at all! Best I get out ta Africa , get sum if these cocks and cultivate em in my green house... !!! Can grow em in my lawn on hot days! Ps ... Sweety , I have forgotton more than you know! lets endith the lessons! and conclude... There are men ( and fine ones at that) attached to these ' cocks ' .... They are not walking Dildos! "

youre telling me there certainly fine

"I said it when you where in your previous guise, and i will say it again

So, i invite you to attend a BMFC Party so that you can witness first hand, the interaction, socialising and sometimes SEX, that takes place between our guests"

Thank you for your fabulous invitation.

LOL, your opinions about me are all wrong.

From your comments, I infer that you regard me as being just a ‘fantasist’. Most people have a fantasy, particularly regarding sex. Those people that get to experience their sexual fantasy in real life are undoubtedly fortunate. However, people should not be relegated to a lower social status because they have not yet turned their fantasy into reality. For your information, I do want to fulfil my fantasy.

Also, You claim that I am a ‘fixated with Black Guys’. This is wrong! Actually, I have a sexual preference for white women, not black men. I do consider the contrast in skin colour between a pale white and a deep dark black very erotic. The function of the black man is to provide the extreme contrast in colour that is required.

With respect to penis size and performance, I prefer to watch a very large penis during sex, in my case black, but this is consistent with the sexual preferences of men in general. I will use the porn industry to explain. Typically, the porn industry requires the actors to be well-endowed because the customers, mostly men, demand it. If people that watched porn did not like seeing a big penis then the industry would not employ well-endowed actors. Therefore, generally, men like to see a big penis! However, it does not mean that those that watch porn, mostly all adult men, have great sexual ‘insecurities’ about their penis/sexual performance that needs to be resolved through ‘professional help’.

It is unfortunate that you are unable to take me seriously. However, I am convinced that I do not contradict myself and my opinions are unequivocal.

Nope, sorry OP can't take you seriously. Men and Women go on holiday they have time money and relaxation. A combination that will get anyone horny and frequently the locals are ready to enjoy that, your obsession with black men's cocks blind you to the Greek Turkish Spanish etc.

"Nope, sorry OP can't take you seriously. Men and Women go on holiday they have time money and relaxation. A combination that will get anyone horny and frequently the locals are ready to enjoy that, your obsession with black men's cocks blind you to the Greek Turkish Spanish etc.

"

LOL, I am not blind and I am not obsessed with black cock.

If you do not believe me, look at the article on female sex tourism. The link is in the original post.

Yes, people go on holiday to the South of Europe and have fun.

I am referring explicitly to sex tourism i.e. paying for sex. Western male sex tourists go to Thailand and western female sex tourists go to the Caribbean/West Africa, typically.

Western male sex tourism is common knowledge, but western women do it too.

"PS- Playing with people from African and carribean countries is very very dangerous.

"

especially western Africa,,ebola? And as someone said in another thread, ebola lives in sperm for 7 weeks

[Removed by poster at 12/08/14 18:15:01]

especially western Africa,,ebola? And as someone said in another thread, ebola lives in sperm for 7 weeks "

playing with anybody in swing land or vanilla land has its risks and is dangerous. Its a risk we all take.we all have to look after ourselves/others and play safe.THere are still risks with playing with white too as we are all aware.

"...so its a bit of a SEXodus then?"
was that a bob Marley song?

especially western Africa,,ebola? And as someone said in another thread, ebola lives in sperm for 7 weeks "

as I have already said

People with Ebola tend not to live for seven weeks and are certainly in no shape to shag if they do

"Wow! Didn't know that at all! Best I get out ta Africa , get sum if these cocks and cultivate em in my green house... !!! Can grow em in my lawn on hot days! Ps ... Sweety , I have forgotton more than you know! lets endith the lessons! and conclude... There are men ( and fine ones at that) attached to these ' cocks ' .... They are not walking Dildos! "

LOL, the plant/cock thing was a bit of humour, it’s nice to smile I like that you had a bit of fun with it

Yes, I know a penis is attached to a man and a woman has emotional feelings for him, provided they are in a relationship.

However, …… generally, female sex tourists are not interested in developing deep emotional feelings, they just want sex and they are willing to pay for it. Some women may want to have a romance, but it is fake because she is paying the man to be with her. Therefore, the female sex tourists do consider the men to be walking dildos. In Jamaica the men refer to newly arrived white women as ‘milk bottles’ because they are ‘in need filling’. LOL, the men do not care that they are viewed as dildos because they view the women as milk bottles. The men want money and the women want sex, simple.

have to contradict you there. My black friend with a big cock was born and bred in London. And we all know how much sun we get here. Maybe it's the rain

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Nope, sorry OP can't take you seriously. Men and Women go on holiday they have time money and relaxation. A combination that will get anyone horny and frequently the locals are ready to enjoy that, your obsession with black men's cocks blind you to the Greek Turkish Spanish etc.

LOL, I am not blind and I am not obsessed with black cock.

If you do not believe me, look at the article on female sex tourism. The link is in the original post.

Yes, people go on holiday to the South of Europe and have fun.

I am referring explicitly to sex tourism i.e. paying for sex. Western male sex tourists go to Thailand and western female sex tourists go to the Caribbean/West Africa, typically.

Western male sex tourism is common knowledge, but western women do it too."

you are not obsessed by black cock yet you say you get sexualy aroused by watcing one, almost every post you wrote under your previous account was about big black cocks (i havent green arrowed you yet to see what you r threads are about this time round), including the rather amusing one about how a big black cock made a man gay. None of your posts are about the whaite women you say you enjoy seeing being pleasured by the big black cocks you mention all the time.....but your not obsessed, of course not

I think that people have been fairly polite to you because an awful lot of what you write is prejudiced and you make such sweeping generaisations based on a scene that you have no first hand experience in.

Go out there....see some black men in action and see that your porn star fantasy world is not a reality.

[Removed by poster at 12/08/14 18:59:16]

By *erfectlyPervertedCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

"

Although not 'BBC', we know one girl who came back from Thailand with HIV.

If you are, seriously, going to think that these men give a flying fuck about relationships, or infections, then you are deluded.

It's a business opportunity for them; I mean, shit, they might even persuade some seventy old to marry them and then, I guess, they can come over here and continue their exploitation of women.

I was going to add in 'vulnerable', before the women, in the last paragraph but I'm going to suggest stupid, instead.

Tank Girl

"have to contradict you there. My black friend with a big cock was born and bred in London. And we all know how much sun we get here. Maybe it's the rain "

LOL, sorry, I admit I did over exaggerate the truth on that one......a bit

Black&White Utopia

"[Removed by poster at 12/08/14 18:59:16]"
good boy!

Black&White Utopia

"

Although not 'BBC', we know one girl who came back from Thailand with HIV.

If you are, seriously, going to think that these men give a flying fuck about relationships, or infections, then you are deluded.

It's a business opportunity for them; I mean, shit, they might even persuade some seventy old to marry them and then, I guess, they can come over here and continue their exploitation of women.

I was going to add in 'vulnerable', before the women, in the last paragraph but I'm going to suggest stupid, instead.

Tank Girl

"

terrible aint "they"

"you are not obsessed by black cock yet you say you get sexualy aroused by watcing one, almost every post you wrote under your previous account was about big black cocks (i havent green arrowed you yet to see what you r threads are about this time round), including the rather amusing one about how a big black cock made a man gay. None of your posts are about the whaite women you say you enjoy seeing being pleasured by the big black cocks you mention all the time.....but your not obsessed, of course not

I think that people have been fairly polite to you because an awful lot of what you write is prejudiced and you make such sweeping generaisations based on a scene that you have no first hand experience in.

Go out there....see some black men in action and see that your porn star fantasy world is not a reality."

Typically, my interracial threads are based on true stories. I find a story, from a credible source, that is in some way related to my sexual preference and then summarise it so I can post it on the forum. I really would like to write about a woman ‘being pleasured by the big black cocks’, but I would have to find a true story where a woman talks about just that. It is challenging to find such a story because the search engines find a lot of porn and fantasy stories. In the end, I just write my threads based on the suitable true stories I can find. This particular thread is based on female sex tourism.

Contrary to what people may believe, I am not obsessed with BBC.

LOL, If a BBC does sexually arouse me then it is because of what I am thinking it will do to the woman.

evesham

The jerry springer show is far from a credible source lol

evesham

"you are not obsessed by black cock yet you say you get sexualy aroused by watcing one, almost every post you wrote under your previous account was about big black cocks (i havent green arrowed you yet to see what you r threads are about this time round), including the rather amusing one about how a big black cock made a man gay. None of your posts are about the whaite women you say you enjoy seeing being pleasured by the big black cocks you mention all the time.....but your not obsessed, of course not

Go out there....see some black men in action and see that your porn star fantasy world is not a reality.

Typically, my interracial threads are based on true stories. I find a story, from a credible source, that is in some way related to my sexual preference and then summarise it so I can post it on the forum. I really would like to write about a woman ‘being pleasured by the big black cocks’, but I would have to find a true story where a woman talks about just that. It is challenging to find such a story because the search engines find a lot of porn and fantasy stories. In the end, I just write my threads based on the suitable true stories I can find. This particular thread is based on female sex tourism.

LOL, If a BBC does sexually arouse me then it is because of what I am thinking it will do to the woman. "

Yet you never discuss that....just the bbc

LOL, If a BBC does sexually arouse me then it is because of what I am thinking it will do to the woman.

Yet you never discuss that....just the bbc "

It seems very much that way.

Hmmmm, this all sounds rather Handy for them?

Also cocks ain't plants.

LOL, your psychological evaluation is wrong, but that is to be expected. Like everyone else, you would have noticed that I do have a fetish regarding interracial sex between a white woman and a black man. I just really like the way it looks: the contrast in skin colour between a dark black and a pale white is very erotic. I only get sexually aroused when I see a big black penis, it’s very nice to look at. With respect to cuckolding, I actually do think the social and sexual dynamic between the husband and wife is interesting.

Also, everything that is native to Africa, cocks or plants, grows better in Africa "

If plants grow better in Africa why are most dying of starvation or have a limited supply of food?

Also cocks ain't plants.

Also, everything that is native to Africa, cocks or plants, grows better in Africa "

LOL, major typing error!!!!!

The following sentence:

I only get sexually aroused when I see a big black penis, it’s very nice to look at.

Should read something like:

I only get sexually aroused when I see a big black penis next to a hot white woman, it’s very nice to look at.

So embarrassing

"The jerry springer show is far from a credible source lol"

LOL

I get my stories from all over the place.

Your earlier message has given me an idea for a new thread, thanks.

Black&White Utopia

Yeah right!

Yet you never discuss that....just the bbc "

LOL, you really should not encourage me to do it

Say whaat?

Would they still be willing to go to west africa for a poke with all the ebola flyin around?

"Hold on there was a guy a few months back looked like the guy on front page of mad magazine, he was obsessed with anything bbc related. Why does this post seem like he has resurfaced? ?

I suspect a name change myself."

Hmmmm I know who you mean....

By *orroHoodMan  over a year ago

London

Travelling thousands of miles for sex? Like really, who's got time for that? Plus, there are plenty of good (safe may I add) ones here.

If only they knew of Fabswingers :D

Then again, sex in a gorgeous surroundings and a beautiful climate is the one to have lol

Black&White Utopia

"Travelling thousands of miles for sex? Like really, who's got time for that? Plus, there are plenty of good (safe may I add) ones here.

Then again, sex in a gorgeous surroundings and a beautiful climate is the one to have lol"

oh lots know of fab.... For sure!

"Would they still be willing to go to west africa for a poke with all the ebola flyin around?"

I suspect the female sex tourists will be travelling to the Caribbean now.

"If plants grow better in Africa why are most dying of starvation or have a limited supply of food?"

Plants indigenous to Africa will grow better in the African climate compared to the UK climate.

"Travelling thousands of miles for sex? Like really, who's got time for that? Plus, there are plenty of good (safe may I add) ones here.

Then again, sex in a gorgeous surroundings and a beautiful climate is the one to have lol"

It is my opinion, the relative general poverty of the Caribbean/West Africa puts the female sex tourists in an advantageous position over the local men when it come to relationships/sex. The women can have sex with who they want, whenever they want, as many men as they want and they don’t have to say ‘please’ or ‘thank you’.

Perhaps the women are willing to travel abroad because they want to temporarily reverse the traditional gender roles traditionally associated with men and women.

Also, the beautiful scenery and glorious sunny weather helps sell the holiday as well.

Sure the OP has another profile that is equally obsessed with black guys.

Anyway, the Caribbean BBC you claim white woman are paying for is a totally different to the Asian pussy guys pay for in the far East.

This is because guys who go to the The Far East looking for sex are fully aware that they are going to have to pay for it, in the main.

Whereas the, normally middle aged white woman who go to the Caribbean or West Africa are normally looking for romance. Any payments made by these woman are in the forms of gifts or to help their new 'boyfriends' make ends meet.

Although you could argue that both involve sex and both involve money. the fundamental difference is how the parties travelling to these destinations view themselves.

The guys will view themselves as punters whilst the woman, in the majority, view themselves as having had a holiday romance.

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 16:48:31]

Mr H are you sure your not a promoter for these sex holidays x rather go to Birmingham this weekend to best club im told.no shortage of blackmen there, so dont send me a catalogue

"Sure the OP has another profile that is equally obsessed with black guys.

Anyway, the Caribbean BBC you claim white woman are paying for is a totally different to the Asian pussy guys pay for in the far East.

This is because guys who go to the The Far East looking for sex are fully aware that they are going to have to pay for it, in the main.

Whereas the, normally middle aged white woman who go to the Caribbean or West Africa are normally looking for romance. Any payments made by these woman are in the forms of gifts or to help their new 'boyfriends' make ends meet.

Although you could argue that both involve sex and both involve money. the fundamental difference is how the parties travelling to these destinations view themselves.

The guys will view themselves as punters whilst the woman, in the majority, view themselves as having had a holiday romance."

Contrary to your opinion, I am not obsessed with black guys. I have a preference for interracial sex. There is a big difference between what you say and what is reality.

Irrespective of how the men and women that engage in sex tourism view themselves, they are all sex tourists because they ultimately pay for sex.

Both the poor East Asian woman and poor Caribbean/West African man demand payment for the sex. This means no money then no sex, simple.

It is rather interesting that western men prefer short Asian women whilst western women prefer BBC.

evesham

*some western women.

Is your broom like triggers frim only fools and horses? Had the same brain for 17 years but it's had 10 new heads and 7 new handles.....you do seem to like sweeping lol

"Mr H are you sure your not a promoter for these sex holidays x rather go to Birmingham this weekend to best club im told.no shortage of blackmen there, so dont send me a catalogue "

LOL, I do not work as a promoter for these sex holidays, but I am happy to accept any commission they want to pay me.

Maybe, they can give me a free trip to the Caribbean

I suspect a name change myself."

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Mr H are you sure your not a promoter for these sex holidays x rather go to Birmingham this weekend to best club im told.no shortage of blackmen there, so dont send me a catalogue

LOL, I do not work as a promoter for these sex holidays, but I am happy to accept any commission they want to pay me.

"

I knew it!!

You're not Mr H - you're a white western woman!!

Busted!!!

A

"Mr H are you sure your not a promoter for these sex holidays x rather go to Birmingham this weekend to best club im told.no shortage of blackmen there, so dont send me a catalogue

"

"

shhhhhh there in disguise

"

shhhhhh there in disguise

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"

"

You've been personally invited to attend a BMFC Party on TWO seperate ocassions, yet haven't bothered to accept ..

Somehow I doubt you would go all the way to the Caribbean to fulfil your fantasy - not when you have the opportunity to do so on your doorstep!

"You've been personally invited to attend a BMFC Party on TWO seperate ocassions, yet haven't bothered to accept ..

Somehow I doubt you would go all the way to the Caribbean to fulfil your fantasy - not when you have the opportunity to do so on your doorstep!"

Everyone has their own sexual preferences, some are more peculiar than others. I am fully aware that it is very peculiar for a white guy to like interracial sex between a white woman and black man. I think my sexual preference is erotic and kinky, but it is also very embarrassing.

It would be distressing to be in the company of someone that knows I like interracial sex. Nevertheless, It’s what ‘turns me on’ and it would be fabulous to turn fantasy into reality. I hope you can sympathise with my predicament.

I do not mess people around and I am not a time waster. Therefore, I will only accept an invitation if I am confident I can attend.

"Sure the OP has another profile that is equally obsessed with black guys.

The guys will view themselves as punters whilst the woman, in the majority, view themselves as having had a holiday romance.

Contrary to your opinion, I am not obsessed with black guys. I have a preference for interracial sex. There is a big difference between what you say and what is reality.

Irrespective of how the men and women that engage in sex tourism view themselves, they are all sex tourists because they ultimately pay for sex.

Both the poor East Asian woman and poor Caribbean/West African man demand payment for the sex. This means no money then no sex, simple.

It is rather interesting that western men prefer short Asian women whilst western women prefer BBC."

Firstly you are obsessed with black guys. We never said you wanted to have sex with them but you yourself admitted that you have a preference for interracial sex. Try and satisfy your kink without a black guy being involved. So you are obsessed from that view point.

Secondly, you fail to admit from the article you quote that it is quite clear that the majority of woman going on these vacations are looking for a holiday romance.

In fact one of the articles sources stated that the black guy they dated paid for everything at first. That does not fit in with any definition of prostitution that we have come across.

These woman are undoubtedly duped into forming emotional bonds with these guys and it is at this stage that the guys start asking for money. that money is not always asked for to perform sex but is normally asked to help support the guy financially.

It seems as if the guys are 'rinsing' these poor woman and because they are being mislead into thinking they are starting a romance then they pay up.

You stated that because there is a monetary element in this instance then it is sex tourism but for the woman that is simply not true.

Is marriage the same thing? A form of prostitution if you will?

Because it is not. That is despite the fact that historically men were 'paid', (in the form of a dowry and that is were the tradition of the brides father paying for the wedding comes from), by the family of their future wife to take the woman off their hands. The woman actually belonged to the man and had to provide sex at her husbands request wherever he demanded it.

This was technically the case up until quite recently and is demonstrated by the fact that a husband could not be guilty of rape until 1991. How could you rape something that you actually owned?

So is marriage based on prostitution?

We obviously don't think so, (I actually like having my bollocks attached to my person) but if we use your analogy that where there is sex and money involved it must be a form of prostitution.

Not everything is so black and white, forgive the pun. Men going to look for sex they know they will have to pay for is objectively prostitution. Woman who are 'duped' into handing over money to 'help out' a potential boyfriend is not.

A massive part of the article you quoted from actually says the woman are 'duped' yet you choose to ignore that.

After all it does not fit in with your agenda. You simply want everyone to think that white woman are heading out on mass to pay black guys for sex. It is simply not true and the article states that, quite clearly.

Haha (he laughs)

shhhhhh there in disguise "

Does the travel insurance pay out if you end up with a guy with an average black cock?

"I don't have to go abroad to meet black men."

Me either

"Firstly you are obsessed with black guys. We never said you wanted to have sex with them but you yourself admitted that you have a preference for interracial sex. Try and satisfy your kink without a black guy being involved. So you are obsessed from that view point.

Secondly, you fail to admit from the article you quote that it is quite clear that the majority of woman going on these vacations are looking for a holiday romance.

In fact one of the articles sources stated that the black guy they dated paid for everything at first. That does not fit in with any definition of prostitution that we have come across.

These woman are undoubtedly duped into forming emotional bonds with these guys and it is at this stage that the guys start asking for money. that money is not always asked for to perform sex but is normally asked to help support the guy financially.

It seems as if the guys are 'rinsing' these poor woman and because they are being mislead into thinking they are starting a romance then they pay up.

You stated that because there is a monetary element in this instance then it is sex tourism but for the woman that is simply not true.

Is marriage the same thing? A form of prostitution if you will?

Because it is not. That is despite the fact that historically men were 'paid', (in the form of a dowry and that is were the tradition of the brides father paying for the wedding comes from), by the family of their future wife to take the woman off their hands. The woman actually belonged to the man and had to provide sex at her husbands request wherever he demanded it.

This was technically the case up until quite recently and is demonstrated by the fact that a husband could not be guilty of rape until 1991. How could you rape something that you actually owned?

So is marriage based on prostitution?

We obviously don't think so, (I actually like having my bollocks attached to my person) but if we use your analogy that where there is sex and money involved it must be a form of prostitution.

Not everything is so black and white, forgive the pun. Men going to look for sex they know they will have to pay for is objectively prostitution. Woman who are 'duped' into handing over money to 'help out' a potential boyfriend is not.

A massive part of the article you quoted from actually says the woman are 'duped' yet you choose to ignore that.

After all it does not fit in with your agenda. You simply want everyone to think that white woman are heading out on mass to pay black guys for sex. It is simply not true and the article states that, quite clearly."

I am not obsessed with black guys. If a woman is straight then she has a sexual preference for men rather than being obsessed with men. For me, interracial sex is a sexual preference rather than an obsession.

The female sex tourist may view themselves as romance travelers, but they are labeled sex tourists. The title of the article is: ‘Meet the middle-aged women who are Britain's female sex tourists’

Sex holidays are becoming more popular with western women. From the article: ‘in the past three decades the numbers of women travelling primarily for sex with local men is thought to have increased significantly’.

Typically, the female sex tourist knows what the men want. From the article: ‘I knew he [local man] was as keen on my money as he was on me [sex tourist]'.

Typically, the female sex tourists do not have any problem paying for sex. From the article: ‘What do I [female sex tourist] get out of it? A lot of fun, and a beautiful body and massive cock to have my wicked way with whenever I want.”

Typically, the female sex tourist has the power in the relationship. From the article: ‘Yet there is still a power relationship at play: it is the female tourist who books the flights and determines the length of time she will spend with her “boyfriend”, as well as making day-to-day decisions when they are together, such as when and where they eat’.

The female sex tourist and the local men want to keep on participating in the practice. From the article: ‘the women travelling for sex and love are not being deterred and nor are the impoverished young men who have only their own bodies to sell.’

You claim: ‘You simply want everyone to think that white woman are heading out on mass to pay black guys for sex. It is simply not true and the article states that, quite clearly’. I said female sex tourism has become more popular. I did not say that the white women are ‘heading out on mass’. I made a prediction that the number of western women participating in female sex tourism will keep on rising and eventually it will become as popular as male sex tourism.

Some naive western women can be taken advantage of by the local men. However, some naive western men can be taken advantage of by short Asian women. Not all the western sex tourists are naive and they get what they want without being taken advantage of. I suppose it is all about knowledge and information. The female sex tourist will get more and better information the more popular female sex tourism becomes.

Man you are a racist. I do smell racists miles away. Poor black african men have nothing to offer but only their big cocks.

African economies are going to get better with the money being sent there by these white middle aged women.

Its safe for white men to go and pay Thai prostitute and very dangerous for white women to do the same in Africa.

Are you a boer?

"Man you are a racist. I do smell racists miles away. Poor black african men have nothing to offer but only their big cocks.

African economies are going to get better with the money being sent there by these white middle aged women.

Its safe for white men to go and pay Thai prostitute and very dangerous for white women to do the same in Africa.

Are you a boer?"

First and foremost, I am not racist.

You wrote: ‘Poor black african men have nothing to offer but only their big cocks’.

I have not engaged in sex tourism, but I have read about it. To the best of my knowledge, the sex tourists, male and female, do not travel abroad for an intellectual conversation. Moreover, the prostitutes, male and female, are poor so the sex tourists are obviously not looking for someone that can support them financially. When western men and women engage in sex tourism they largely do it for sexual reasons. The poor men and women that offer their bodies for sex in exchange for money are called prostitutes. Typically, the only thing that the prostitutes have to offer are their bodies.

You wrote: ‘African economies are going to get better with the money being sent there by these white middle aged women’.

Sex tourism is an industry and it does create wealth. A good example would be the city of Pattaya in Thailand. The local economy benefits significantly from the poor East Asian women selling their bodies to white middle aged men.

You wrote: ‘Its safe for white men to go and pay Thai prostitute and very dangerous for white women to do the same in Africa’.

I never claimed it was safe for a white man to pay for a Thai prostitute. Also, I never claimed it was dangerous for a white woman to go to Africa. Clearly you have misread what I have written and I seriously recommend that you carefully read the thread again. Also, I suggest you read up on sex tourism before commenting on it again.

Black&White Utopia

"Man you are a racist. I do smell racists miles away. Poor black african men have nothing to offer but only their big cocks.

Are you a boer?

First and foremost, I am not racist.

You wrote: ‘Poor black african men have nothing to offer but only their big cocks’.

I have not engaged in sex tourism, but I have read about it. To the best of my knowledge, the sex tourists, male and female, do not travel abroad for an intellectual conversation. Moreover, the prostitutes, male and female, are poor so the sex tourists are obviously not looking for someone that can support them financially. When western men and women engage in sex tourism they largely do it for sexual reasons. The poor men and women that offer their bodies for sex in exchange for money are called prostitutes. Typically, the only thing that the prostitutes have to offer are their bodies.

You wrote: ‘African economies are going to get better with the money being sent there by these white middle aged women’.

Sex tourism is an industry and it does create wealth. A good example would be the city of Pattaya in Thailand. The local economy benefits significantly from the poor East Asian women selling their bodies to white middle aged men.

You wrote: ‘Its safe for white men to go and pay Thai prostitute and very dangerous for white women to do the same in Africa’.

I never claimed it was safe for a white man to pay for a Thai prostitute. Also, I never claimed it was dangerous for a white woman to go to Africa. Clearly you have misread what I have written and I seriously recommend that you carefully read the thread again. Also, I suggest you read up on sex tourism before commenting on it again. "

oh mr H... Getting a bit facety there! Lol

evesham

I have another question to ask. If you like the visual aspect of interacial sex and its not about the cock....why does it have to be a white woman and a black guy?

I like Japanese girls to

I don't think it is about BBC at all.

These older ladies enjoy the attention and seduction that the beach boys are willing to invest in them. They often flirt for hours, dance with them, share a drink. I've even seen them meet their family in a village hut near the hotels in The Gambia.

It obviously ends in sex, but often the payment is not for "services rendered" but instead a gift. They'll say the little sister needs an operation which costs £200, for example.

They'd struggle to find this sort of male attention in Europe, so the developing world naturally comes up as am alternative.

"I have another question to ask. If you like the visual aspect of interacial sex and its not about the cock....why does it have to be a white woman and a black guy?"

I have a sexual preference for white women. Therefore, I want to watch a white woman have sex with someone.

There are many attractive black women. However, being attractive is not the same as being sexually desired. I suppose, the reason why I do not like watching a white guy having sex with a black woman is because I do not sexually desire the black woman to the same degree as I desire a white woman.

I consider the colour contrast between a dark black and pale white very erotic. It must be a dark black. I do not receive much sexual gratification from watching a white woman having sex with a light skinned black guy even if he has a 15 inch penis: his skin colour is too light.

The size of the penis is important to some degree because it is a part of the visual aspect. A penis does not sexually arouse me because I am not gay. However, if the penis is big and attached to a dark skinned black guy it is erotic to me because I am thinking about what it will do to the white woman and the enjoyment she will have from receiving it. I like thinking about the enjoyment she is having and the contrast in skin colour is very kinky.

Did that answer your question?

evesham

"I have another question to ask. If you like the visual aspect of interacial sex and its not about the cock....why does it have to be a white woman and a black guy?

I have a sexual preference for white women. Therefore, I want to watch a white woman have sex with someone.

There are many attractive black women. However, being attractive is not the same as being sexually desired. I suppose, the reason why I do not like watching a white guy having sex with a black woman is because I do not sexually desire the black woman to the same degree as I desire a white woman.

I consider the colour contrast between a dark black and pale white very erotic. It must be a dark black. I do not receive much sexual gratification from watching a white woman having sex with a light skinned black guy even if he has a 15 inch penis: his skin colour is too light.

The size of the penis is important to some degree because it is a part of the visual aspect. A penis does not sexually arouse me because I am not gay. However, if the penis is big and attached to a dark skinned black guy it is erotic to me because I am thinking about what it will do to the white woman and the enjoyment she will have from receiving it. I like thinking about the enjoyment she is having and the contrast in skin colour is very kinky.

Did that answer your question?"

Yes, thank you.

As a t-girl who loves BBC I regularly travel to West Africa to meet black men and I can highly recommend it! The guys are always really polite and friendly and are big where it matters!! Because I have built up many relationships over the years word gets around when I'm coming over and gangbangs are arranged in advance. I would highly recommend it if you are a lover of BBC's. Candi x

» Add a new message to this topic