FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any genuine bi guys arrange gangbangs south yorks ??

Any genuine bi guys arrange gangbangs south yorks ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

This is probably a long shot , but after months of discussions with each other and fantasising , we are looking to arrange a gangbang at ours maximum of 5 guys ( if lucky ) , is there any mature guys in the Yorkshire area that arranges these ? Our only criteria is as follows ;

All guys bi sexual

All guys smooth or very well trimmed

Thick girth cocks

And more mature the better ages between 50 - 65 years

Bit of a tall order we know but any help would be appreciated , thanks Sara & cris xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all

This is probably a long shot , but after months of discussions with each other and fantasising , we are looking to arrange a gangbang at ours maximum of 5 guys ( if lucky ) , is there any mature guys in the Yorkshire area that arranges these ? Our only criteria is as follows ;

All guys bi sexual sounds perfect to us, exactly what we are looking for. can we join in? xxxxx

Thick girth cocks

Bit of a tall order we know but any help would be appreciated , thanks Sara & cris xx"

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi all

All guys bi sexual

Thick girth cocks

Bit of a tall order we know but any help would be appreciated , thanks Sara & cris xx"

I've organised a lot and I think your biggest problem is that you are asking for a maximum of 5 guys. Whenever I'm putting one together I tend to invite twice the number wanted as you can often find that half of the men will get called in to work at short notice. This does mean though that I have to warn the lady that she might end with up with twice the number of blokes than she wanted. This has been known to happen but none of the ladies have complained. What I would suggest is contacting the guys who've seen you before and given you verifications, at least you they're genuine and they know you are. If you just list it on events you don't know who you'll get.

If they're all bi and playing together surely it's an orgy not a gang bang

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 21:04:00]

thats exactly what we are looking for, count us in if you want some company xxx

"Hi all

All guys bi sexual

Thick girth cocks

Bit of a tall order we know but any help would be appreciated , thanks Sara & cris xx

I've organised a lot and I think your biggest problem is that you are asking for a maximum of 5 guys. Whenever I'm putting one together I tend to invite twice the number wanted as you can often find that half of the men will get called in to work at short notice. This does mean though that I have to warn the lady that she might end with up with twice the number of blokes than she wanted. This has been known to happen but none of the ladies have complained. What I would suggest is contacting the guys who've seen you before and given you verifications, at least you they're genuine and they know you are. If you just list it on events you don't know who you'll get."

Agree with twice the amount.... we had loads coming then they suddenly all started getting the plague

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for your advice , comments and also suggestions , we are not looking for couples , but thank you to those that contacted us , we are are just after single bi guys for group | gang bang fun xx

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Thank you all for your advice , comments and also suggestions , we are not looking for couples , but thank you to those that contacted us , we are are just after single bi guys for group | gang bang fun xx"

Pity we aren't closer

» Add a new message to this topic