FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fakes,why?

Fakes,why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why on earth do people sign up with a fake profile then lead folk on a wild goose chase then leave the site within 24hrs?

Usually you can sniff them out but why do they bother? Grrrr!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's the school holidays and the teenagers are allowed up late.

I'm always amazed when I see that American telly programme where people pretend to be someone else on the net both at the fakes and the people drawn in by them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are fucktards with nothing better to do

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

Set your filters not to accept newbies.

By *ornyCouple4U85Couple  over a year ago

lancashire

Do you mean catfish??? I hate catfishers !!!!!

I just lol when I see posts like this =))

People collecting pictures......

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Set your filters not to accept newbies."

This generally works well to keep the fakes away.

In any case,I prefer only to deal with those who are well bedded in..

Because they find it fun. Why the issue? Just don't mail them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I had to laugh last night. I was having my first look at newly uploaded photos in yonks and saw quite a famous pic had been uploaded by a single girl. Of all the pics in all the world, they had chosen one that has been all over my facebook feed and I thought if Carlsberg did fakes, they didn't do this one.

There's loads of fakes on here it's crazy but I guess what makes me laugh is the people you chat to for ages thinking they are genuine and then turn out to be nothing like they said they were lol. I just think phew glad you know what they are really like and just move on x

"Why on earth do people sign up with a fake profile then lead folk on a wild goose chase then leave the site within 24hrs?

Usually you can sniff them out but why do they bother? Grrrr! "

Probably to piss off people who have annoyed them.

"Set your filters not to accept newbies."

Aren't all on here newbies at one time ?

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

"Set your filters not to accept newbies.

Aren't all on here newbies at one time ? "

True, we've all began as newbies, but after a spate of new profiles messaging me and then disappearing after a day or several being registered, I've found that people who are here for the long haul, are usually not fakes. Although not fool proof, it's one way of wheedling them out.

"Why on earth do people sign up with a fake profile then lead folk on a wild goose chase then leave the site within 24hrs?

Usually you can sniff them out but why do they bother? Grrrr!

Probably to piss off people who have annoyed them. "

It could be but to the best of my knowledge we have never annoyed anyone, we have never blocked anyone and always respond courteously to winks and messages.

"It's the school holidays and the teenagers are allowed up late.

I'm always amazed when I see that American telly programme where people pretend to be someone else on the net both at the fakes and the people drawn in by them."

Catfish?

"I just lol when I see posts like this =))"

Why would you laugh, what's funny?

The school holidays part would not surprise me in a weird way!

By *ovewetlookleggingsMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

Don't shoot me, but about 10 years ago when I was younger, and before these sorts of sites existed, basically in the days of MSN, I used to pose as a girl. I did so to have horny chat, and a lot of girls seemed happier to chat to a girl. I am 100% sure that the majority I chatted to were also guys pretending to be girls in order to have a horny chat and collect naughty pics.

I grew out of it though when I realised how pointless it was and would never result in an actual meet or actual fun. So maybe people do it on here for similar reasons, but a lot more annoying nowadays as the people they are chatting to are definately real etc, in the days of MSN you had no idea!

As I say, don't shoot me for my past, just trying to give a viewpoint

"Don't shoot me, but about 10 years ago when I was younger, and before these sorts of sites existed, basically in the days of MSN, I used to pose as a girl. I did so to have horny chat, and a lot of girls seemed happier to chat to a girl. I am 100% sure that the majority I chatted to were also guys pretending to be girls in order to have a horny chat and collect naughty pics.

I grew out of it though when I realised how pointless it was and would never result in an actual meet or actual fun. So maybe people do it on here for similar reasons, but a lot more annoying nowadays as the people they are chatting to are definately real etc, in the days of MSN you had no idea!

As I say, don't shoot me for my past, just trying to give a viewpoint "

Whats funny about this is that you were probably chatting dirty to another man pretending to be a woman

By *ovewetlookleggingsMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

Yep, as I stated in my post, I knew that was probably the case. I was, and still am really, happy to chat to anyone as long as its dirty chat. Was fun kidding myself that they were a girl though. Good acting skills required too!

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

The fakes really piss me off. We don't even bother chatting to newbies much anymore. They seem to soon disappear off the site.

By *ir and his SubCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I'm sorry to say that when admin staff reject verifications pictures because the hand written note stated our fabs name@fabs.com rather than @fabswingers.com then it totally discourages genuine peeps from supporting and investing in the site.

In the many years of using this site two things have not changed; the increasing number of fakes and the poor quality of admin staff that are unable to use common sense. I am sure we will be banned and have this deleted and this is the weakness of this site and why things never improve!!

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 17:12:46]

YEs gues its what they go of on lol, its easy to sus a fake lol.

I can't say ive had a problem with fakes in 6 years ive been on here

Ive reported fakes and they've been dealt with so I can't complain about admin

Most people who aren't real are usually so obvious its laughable

Using filters helps too

"I'm sorry to say that when admin staff reject verifications pictures because the hand written note stated our fabs name@fabs.com rather than @fabswingers.com then it totally discourages genuine peeps from supporting and investing in the site.

In the many years of using this site two things have not changed; the increasing number of fakes and the poor quality of admin staff that are unable to use common sense. I am sure we will be banned and have this deleted and this is the weakness of this site and why things never improve!!

"

Well if you can't follow a simple instruction regarding photo verification then you can hardly blame admin for rejecting it? Its not difficult to follow,ive just read it myself

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I'm sorry to say that when admin staff reject verifications pictures because the hand written note stated our fabs name@fabs.com rather than @fabswingers.com then it totally discourages genuine peeps from supporting and investing in the site.

"

So what you are saying is:

If admin allow people to photo verify without following the simple steps that will somehow mean less fakes on the site.

How does that work then?

» Add a new message to this topic