FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Exhibitionists

Exhibitionists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I work in the health care profession and see lots of people passing through in appointment slots . I often fantasise about a beautiful lady showing her stocking tops or unbuttoning a top . Anyone ever flash a leg or boobs when out and about ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Always, as our pics prove.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are off to Amsterdam next week & Mrs J already has her outfit sorted for a night out and about in the sex shops & sex shows of the Red Light District.

It is a see thru top split to her waist, a micro mini which barely conceals the curve of her ass & high heels.

Her nipples are perfectly obvious through the blouse & her pussy will be displayed to all every time she bends over in a sex shop.

By *hoe_nixCouple  over a year ago

leeds

yes

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I work in the health care profession and see lots of people passing through in appointment slots . I often fantasise about a beautiful lady showing her stocking tops or unbuttoning a top . Anyone ever flash a leg or boobs when out and about ? "

wow! The last thing I think about when I'm attending a medical appointment is flashing and I really hope that the people who are looking after me aren't thinking about it either.

I know lots of people like to flash and in the right circumstances I have no problem with it.

"Always, as our pics prove. "

Fantastic photos ! why do I feel like raspberries all of a sudden tho

"We are off to Amsterdam next week & Mrs J already has her outfit sorted for a night out and about in the sex shops & sex shows of the Red Light District.

It is a see thru top split to her waist, a micro mini which barely conceals the curve of her ass & high heels.

Her nipples are perfectly obvious through the blouse & her pussy will be displayed to all every time she bends over in a sex shop. "

Scrambling to get a ferry to Amsterdam - Sod it I think I'd attempt to swim it to see that outfit - have a great time !

"yes"

Wow phoe nix I love a lady that wears stockings . Super photos especially above the a1 ?

"We are off to Amsterdam next week & Mrs J already has her outfit sorted for a night out and about in the sex shops & sex shows of the Red Light District.

Her nipples are perfectly obvious through the blouse & her pussy will be displayed to all every time she bends over in a sex shop.

Scrambling to get a ferry to Amsterdam - Sod it I think I'd attempt to swim it to see that outfit - have a great time ! "

We will. Thanks

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Yes it is what we enjoy too. Love taking pics too.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

We sometimes take some outdoor photos

I need exhibitionists all of the time!!

"We sometimes take some outdoor photos "

What great pics especially love the one over the gate ! Would you flash in a more crowded environment ?

I tend not to go to doctors etc and flash I personally don't agree with it ....each to their own. I do enjoy outdoor and a little risk

"I tend not to go to doctors etc and flash I personally don't agree with it ....each to their own. I do enjoy outdoor and a little risk "

I understand most wouldn't flash their gp there are lots( including myself) who would get their bits out when there's nobody there . Would you if it was a little busier ie flash some boobs in supermarket or flash a stocking top in a restaurant/ pub

» Add a new message to this topic