FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looks or body? Cant have both!

Looks or body? Cant have both!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was thinking bout this, in the everyday world we come accross men and women who have a body thats fit fit fit but in the looks department not gr8 , and other folk that can be on the larger side, but stunning looks.....???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was thinking bout this, in the everyday world we come accross men and women who have a body thats fit fit fit but in the looks department not gr8 , and other folk that can be on the larger side, but stunning looks.....??? "

I think you may be opening up a thread of " check me out I'm both babe " messages . I think you can be both but they're not too common . I'm neither and there seems to be plenty of us tho

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 16:33:55]

Im not either but get by in real world and fab

"Im not either but get by in real world and fab "

The 3rd march 2014 photo makes me disagree with you looking good and more than getting by

That's me knackered as well.

I use my charm, personality and sense of humour. Lol

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Was thinking bout this, in the everyday world we come accross men and women who have a body thats fit fit fit but in the looks department not gr8 , and other folk that can be on the larger side, but stunning looks.....??? "
either you gave quoted could have the brain capacity of a newt with charisma charms , of the rest of the pond life

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Body

I've seen plenty of both and have lots of friends that are both.

I'm not my body is horrid in my opinion but it's whatever floats your boat and I quite like my face

"That's me knackered as well.

I use my charm, personality and sense of humour. Lol"

The best way

Her

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

My computer runs an algorithm that's programmed with loading for various aspect of another's physicality, personality and sexual offerings. I didn't write the software, but it massively rates body and facial attractiveness, but facial looks are more important, by a factor of a 100:1. That said, someone with a model's facial good looks, but quasimodo's body just gets a low score from the algorithm.

It's about the package, and most of us are not just going to go for the 12'' cock on an awful body, when the personality is atrocious. They'd need to get at least 2/3 for many, and 3/3 for most, I'd guess.

I can fuck one that have neither of them 2, no problem lol

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

I (mrs) like to think my body isn't bad and i think I'm quite attractive. I have a couple of friends who are stunning with great figures.

"I can fuck one that have neither of them 2, no problem lol "
oh shag, you will be digging a hole in the ground next, bless ya

Her

"I've seen plenty of both and have lots of friends that are both.

I'm not my body is horrid in my opinion but it's whatever floats your boat and I quite like my face "

It's true you do have a very pretty face but for me your body looks fantastic. No ulterior motive /we will never meet /just wanted you to know I think it looks great

"I (mrs) like to think my body isn't bad and i think I'm quite attractive. I have a couple of friends who are stunning with great figures. "

'Isn't bad' - Blimey. If you're what called that in Norwich I'm moving there. You're stunning.

lots of people have both, depends what you think is good looking though.

People of ANY size can have or not have stunning looks, looks are not size specific!

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 17:40:58]

"Im not either but get by in real world and fab

The 3rd march 2014 photo makes me disagree with you looking good and more than getting by "

im headless though

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I used to be good looking (others told me) and 'fit as' when I played basket ball.

The years have taken their toll and then 1 yr I stopped shaving my head and it didnt grow back .

Now I have neither but I suppose I had a good innings. Better to have looked and lost that never looked at all

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have been much bigger, I have been a little bit smaller and throughout all the body fluctuations I have still looked like me and I can't really see much difference in my face. I'm comfortable enough in myself to not really care if strangers think I'm attractive or not. I know visual attraction plays a large part of deciding whether or not to meet on here but my best meet to date was with a guy I didn't see a pic of until I'd already decided to meet him. I didn't even think to ask; we just got on so well from the outset that it seemed unnecessary. Everyone has their own idea of what constitutes stunning in both face and body so it's entirely possible to have both depending on the person making the judgement.

"I can fuck one that have neither of them 2, no problem lol oh shag, you will be digging a hole in the ground next, bless ya

Her"

lol I know and yes I wont make it to big

"I can fuck one that have neither of them 2, no problem lol oh shag, you will be digging a hole in the ground next, bless ya

Herlol I know and yes I wont make it to big "

That's it, no buckets n spades

Her

Herlol I know and yes I wont make it to big That's it, no buckets n spades

Her"

YEs no buckets, I did with my hands lol oh yeah wait till my new 6pack pic is up here, any min now

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I do enough to get by.

HerYEs no buckets, I did with my hands lol oh yeah wait till my new 6pack pic is up here, any min now "

ha ha ok will give you a fab

I think that only shallow people want both good looks and a good body....I'd like to think I'm more open minded than that. I'm a size 14-16 & some ignorant tosser on here suggested I was ugly before he'd even seen my face, needless to say I didn't even grace him with a response...just a polite delete & block! xx

for pure sex....body!! for anything more...looks

HerYEs no buckets, I did with my hands lol oh yeah wait till my new 6pack pic is up here, any min now ha ha ok will give you a fab"

its up now and as profile pic to lol

"Was thinking bout this, in the everyday world we come accross men and women who have a body thats fit fit fit but in the looks department not gr8"

You mean BOBFOCs?

Personally I think those who've put in the effort to increase their attractiveness through diet and exercise are to be applauded, not everyone is fortunate enough to be born with good looks.

"for pure sex....body!! for anything more...looks "

I think most men think the same as you.

"I've seen plenty of both and have lots of friends that are both.

I'm not my body is horrid in my opinion but it's whatever floats your boat and I quite like my face

It's true you do have a very pretty face but for me your body looks fantastic. No ulterior motive /we will never meet /just wanted you to know I think it looks great "

Awe that's lovely to say thank you but I think it goes down to the fact that everyone likes different things. What's one persons stunning is another persons gross x

HerYEs no buckets, I did with my hands lol oh yeah wait till my new 6pack pic is up here, any min now ha ha ok will give you a fabits up now and as profile pic to lol "

Done lol

HerYEs no buckets, I did with my hands lol oh yeah wait till my new 6pack pic is up here, any min now ha ha ok will give you a fabits up now and as profile pic to lol Done lol"

Thanks lol, fun to to fab pics x

HerYEs no buckets, I did with my hands lol oh yeah wait till my new 6pack pic is up here, any min now ha ha ok will give you a fabits up now and as profile pic to lol Done lolThanks lol, fun to to fab pics x"

yes

I'd say body

HerYEs no buckets, I did with my hands lol oh yeah wait till my new 6pack pic is up here, any min now ha ha ok will give you a fabits up now and as profile pic to lol Done lolThanks lol, fun to to fab pics x yes "

I fabbed one of yours as well

tough choice

i`d go body for a fling

we think the personallity of a person decides more than if they are fit bodied or good looking, how rare is all 3 I wonder mmmm

i suppose it depends what you like if you find people on the large side attractive and they are nice looking you've hit the jack pot

"we think the personallity of a person decides more than if they are fit bodied or good looking, how rare is all 3 I wonder mmmm"

Not that rare at all.

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

I hate my body but make up for it a little bit in the looks department

Her

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

ive got both .. haha

» Add a new message to this topic