FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > perception of a lesbian couple

perception of a lesbian couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat in cafe today and saw an older lesbian lady sat with a fag on.she was dressed in awful trainers,jeans and a man's jumper.

Why is it that some lesbian couples find it essential to have one party dress like a man.is it not far more natural to both dress like women and just be women in love.

Not in anyway against the way anyone presents themselves but just a thought I had whilst sipping a cup of tea!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex girlfriend is a lesbian and is tom boyish but not butch. She, and I always found the butch look unattractive but many, very fem, lesbians we know are attracted to it.

Personally I like my men to look like men and my women to look like women, but each to their own!

Cheers smurf did expect a slating with this post,some people just take forums to darn serious...

Well we might both get slated now, lol!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

My sister is gay and wears mens clothing. I think it's more that she likes men's clothing then her trying to look butch. And she has always been a tomboy. She doesn't have cropped hair.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

It's a weird one isnt it? It's as weird as gay men who are effeminate screaming harpies. Why? If the basic principle of being gay is that you like men, why would a gay man like a man who acts like an exaggerated woman? Same as you say for lesbians. If you like women, why do you want a woman who acts like a man?

We live in Brighton BTW, so we see allsorts. No prejudice at all to gay, bi, tg, whatever - it's all good. But the above will never compute!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Also I know a very feminine married lesbian couple. Neither is at all 'butch'.

Surely how people look is down to them.

my brother used to know 2 French girls one of them was very tall and slim and she used to like wearing mens clothes but she didn't look like a man though.

just a bit tom boyish, I prefer it if women don't dress too much like men but sometimes mens clothes are more practical especialy if you are tall.

It's also of course about what suits your personality. My ex girlfriend looks ridiculous in really feminine clothes as they're just not her!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I'm not a lesbian but don't always feel comfortable in women's clothing as they tend to figure-hug (no hang-ups about my size or shape, here. I just find it uncomfortable).

In my day-to-day life, I much prefer baggy jeans and a men's t-shirt.

- Amy. x

You look gorgeous in ya pics amy so wouldn't worry lol.xx

I wear what I feel comfortable in. Don't mind dressing up for a night out but I suppose I could pass for a lesbian during the day (a long haired one). Don't really give a flying fuck what people think, as for labels I'm just me

"Sat in cafe today and saw an older lesbian lady sat with a fag on.she was dressed in awful trainers,jeans and a man's jumper.

Why is it that some lesbian couples find it essential to have one party dress like a man.is it not far more natural to both dress like women and just be women in love.

Not in anyway against the way anyone presents themselves but just a thought I had whilst sipping a cup of tea! "

Did she have a badge on with 'I'm a lesbian' on it? Just curious how you knew?

"Sat in cafe today and saw an older lesbian lady sat with a fag on.she was dressed in awful trainers,jeans and a man's jumper.

Not in anyway against the way anyone presents themselves but just a thought I had whilst sipping a cup of tea! "

There's a rule book that lesbians have to abide by. One must be butch, one must be fem. It details hair length, gruffness of voice, shoe types. Lesbians have to wear dungarees and doc martins at least once a month or they are kicked out of the lesbian club.

I perceive they are not going to be paying me much attention. So they can wear what they like in peace.

» Add a new message to this topic