FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Definitive discussion: to dick pic or not to dic pic?

Definitive discussion: to dick pic or not to dic pic?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok... So I'm sure this has come up previously, but being new to this lifestyle and group I thought I'd stir up this perennial topic:

Could I get your comments and experiences (and anecdotes) on the following?

a) what do you think of using a cock as a profile pic?

b) how about having friends only dick pics?

c) what reaction do you get from sending an unsolicited message with a dick pic?

Gents: Do you have any success stories from sending cock shots? Ladies... Do you have any horror stories?

If you are up for a laugh, there's an excellent site where people can upload their own dick pics to be reviewed. Google "critique my dick pic"

All comments welcome on this post... I genuinely want to know whether to use my dick pics or not!!!

Andy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have all my Dick pics in my friends only section.

I have no interest in seeing cock pics

I prefer the real thing.

A - Haven't done it, Some like them some don't,

B - I keep 1 or 2 for friends the rest private,

C - Sent a few (while d*unk) didn't go down well

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Ok... So I'm sure this has come up previously, but being new to this lifestyle and group I thought I'd stir up this perennial topic:

"

you have havnt you

A- I would never do it

B - one cock pic in my friends section only (and a couple of deep throat pics - don't think they count)

C - don't send a cock pic unless asked for.

a) I assume a guy is a cock if he uses a pic of one as his profile pic

b) cock pics are best as private or friends only in my opinion

c) unsolicited cock pics usually just get deleted or sarcastic replies from me

I think many womans feelings on cock pics on this site is rather contraDICKtory.

Many say that one cock looks like another and that if cock pics are shown on profiles or sent with messages the sender will be deleted/blocked.

And yet most womans profiles show their tits, pussies or them being fucked.

Double standards?

Hmmm!

A lovely smile beats a cock pic every time

Boo hoo!!

There are those of us that like them. Ultimately, run your profile as you see fit and don't let others dictate to you.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I think many womans feelings on cock pics on this site is rather contraDICKtory.

Many say that one cock looks like another and that if cock pics are shown on profiles or sent with messages the sender will be deleted/blocked.

Double standards?

Hmmm!"

Not at all, coz most women don't like to see cock pics....but I can honestly say that no bloke has ever complained about looking at my tits! Lol

I'm not a fan of a cock pic avatar to be honest, it gives no indication of the person who is behind it.

Well maybe it does

I will almost always reply to messages with a cock and no face attached with a no and block.

Cock pics on a profile I'm ok with and actually I'm happy to see one in public as long as there are other body shots etc to balance it.

I really like the avatar you have now

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

If it's a nice dick then by all means have it on your profile but not as an avatar. Send it 2nd or 3rd message in but not on it's own. This is entirely my opinion so why not look at profiles of guys who are successful with your target group(s) locally and see what they do?

"I think many womans feelings on cock pics on this site is rather contraDICKtory.

Double standards?

Hmmm!"

Or just personal preference

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Double standards?

Hmmm!"

I never have and never will! There is more to me that tit's ass and pussy! In fact I do not have any pussy shots! Maybe some boobs in private because I am into rope and have a great friend who is fantastic with rope! Why would I want to see yet another cock on every bloody message I receive?

"A lovely smile beats a cock pic every time "

That's your personal preference, not everyone's.

I think one or two in friends pics is ok. As your profile pic or with an unsolicited message...probably going to get deleted.

Cock pics are boring.

Using one as your profile pic would be an instant block and delete from some women if you were to message them

I remember getting a charming message not long ago. He was very polite and sweet. He had pics attached to the message. When I looked, I saw they were 6 cock pics, taken from different angles! So funny! The contradiction between the message and the pics did make me laugh. I did message him back......just not based on the pics! Haha

I only have one cock picture and its only available to friends for viewing.

So come on ladies lets all be friends.

"A lovely smile beats a cock pic every time

That's your personal preference, not everyone's."

I'm sorry, in my opinion a lovely smile beats a cock pic every time

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I only have one cock picture and its only available to friends for viewing.

So come on ladies lets all be friends."

But we don't wanna see your cock!

For me a nice smiling face, a hot torso or a toned bum is infinitely more appealing! Together with a humourous, well worded and correctly spelt message - a thousand percent more likely to get a reply rather than a cock shot!

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I have a face photo for the main one, hate it. However I have variety including some cock shots in my gallery. It's up to people to decide if they want to view.

"There are those of us that like them. Ultimately, run your profile as you see fit and don't let others dictate to you. "

This! You wont be able to please everyone. Please yourself and you will attract those more suited to you.

Sometimes I get a random image of the women of fab forum protesting with banners....."say no to cock pics!!".....

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Def not as a profile pic . I just think 'dickhead' when they are used or sent as a first message. Something very childish about that in my opinion but then we are all different. I prefer discreet personally.

Great comments. Thanks.

I think men are often quite proud of their erections and feel the need to show them off... The reaction seems to be, "seen it before matey"

I've added two to my Friends only page... And won't be sending dick pics in unsolicited messages. Thanks

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'd say definitely not as an avatar or in a mail, but one or two in public pics yes, could save later embarrassment.

i put what i like up....

"i put what i like up.... "

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"i put what i like up.... "

Bring back the red legs!

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Ok... So I'm sure this has come up previously, but being new to this lifestyle and group I thought I'd stir up this perennial topic:

c) what reaction do you get from sending an unsolicited message with a dick pic?

Gents: Do you have any success stories from sending cock shots? Ladies... Do you have any horror stories?

If you are up for a laugh, there's an excellent site where people can upload their own dick pics to be reviewed. Google "critique my dick pic"

All comments welcome on this post... I genuinely want to know whether to use my dick pics or not!!!

Andy x "

1) generally gets deleted

2) ok, but not desperate to look!

3) n/a

I have public cock pics. But not masses of them. But being bi cock pics tend to get a good reaction more so than they do for a straight guy.

Also I lack the ability to be artsy with my photos lol.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

c) what reaction do you get from sending an unsolicited message with a dick pic?"

a) I dislike it and I often delete unread messages from men with cock avatars. I know what one looks like and in general they aren't attractive. It also suggests that the man believes it to be his best feature or, worse, all he has to offer.

b) No problem as long as there aren't 50 taken at minutely different angles.

I feel the same about public cock pics. One or two are fine but for goodness sake make sure it's hard. Sad, flaccid ones aren't appealing.

c) Sending a cock pic with a first message is virtually guaranteed to make me delete the message without replying.

Cock photos rarely excite me. I'm already aware you're likely to have one so it's not big news. It's pretty pointless at best and off-putting at worst.

Women, in general, aren't as stimulated visually as men. Men seem to think we'll see a hard cock and think 'Cor, I want me some of that'. It's not usually the case.

Cock pics from someone I've been chatting to for a bit and intend to meet are a bit better but still don't really do much for me.

I know most of you are proud of your cocks and think they should have me drooling but I need mental stimulation before that will happen.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Double standards?

Hmmm!"

Men and women tend to be turned on in different ways.

Men are more visual and don't tend to mind looking at boobs.

I agree that some female genital pics can be off-putting, which is why I don't have them.

A lot of men seem to think that because they get turned on by photos, women do, and should too. Women tend to think differently. A photo, of anything, is unlike to turn me on unless I am mentally stimulated first.

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 05:55:20]

Guilty of this

"

a) I dislike it and I often delete unread messages from men with cock avatars. I know what one looks like and in general they aren't attractive. It also suggests that the man believes it to be his best feature or, worse, all he has to offer.

b) No problem as long as there aren't 50 taken at minutely different angles.

I feel the same about public cock pics. One or two are fine but for goodness sake make sure it's hard. Sad, flaccid ones aren't appealing.

c) Sending a cock pic with a first message is virtually guaranteed to make me delete the message without replying.

Cock photos rarely excite me. I'm already aware you're likely to have one so it's not big news. It's pretty pointless at best and off-putting at worst.

Women, in general, aren't as stimulated visually as men. Men seem to think we'll see a hard cock and think 'Cor, I want me some of that'. It's not usually the case.

Cock pics from someone I've been chatting to for a bit and intend to meet are a bit better but still don't really do much for me.

I know most of you are proud of your cocks and think they should have me drooling but I need mental stimulation before that will happen."

This is pretty much my view too.

My advice is to do a little experiment for a week, have your cock pics as private and only send if you are asked for one. See how many times you are actually asked for one and then you will have a wider view then just the very small percentage of people on the forum.

Messages from cock shot avatars - delete and block. Unsolicited cock shots attatched to messages - delete and block. I think you get the picture! If I want to see your cock I will ask - but that is never going to happen. Some people may like them.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

I'm not impressed by cock shot avatars or profiles that have multiples shots of cocks taken from different angles. Each to their own though. I feel they should be kept in private gallery and only sent when asked. I have never asked for one.

» Add a new message to this topic