FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Whiffy!!

Whiffy!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever had the misfortune to go down for oral only to be confronted by a fishy fanny or cheesy cock?.

If so did you-

A- skilfully move away and suggest doing something else or

B- tell them in no uncertain terms that they stink like a Grimsby trawler or a rotten Stilton.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

A

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple  over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

I think I would smell them before I got to A or B! Yikes..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Grimsby Trawler, pmsl

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

B!!!!

Definitely B

And for those that answer with B

What reaction did you get from the stinker?

A

Also pulled some anal beads out which had changed colour

Time for a bounce

Our first meet this happened to me and my mrs really put us off swinging but we're giving it another chance wasn't good

Tip: always use your fingers first do whiff test discreetly that will let u know if it's safe to venture down

oh gawd a whiff test pmsl

"oh gawd a whiff test pmsl "

hey it's better than walking around a club smelling like you're wearing a kipper necklace

"oh gawd a whiff test pmsl

hey it's better than walking around a club smelling like you're wearing a kipper necklace"

That's what the showers are for!

A. I just tell them, lets do another position lol

C for me held my breath and plowed on

Happened once. Used a toy on her and avoided oral

"Have you ever had the misfortune to go down for oral only to be confronted by a fishy fanny or cheesy cock?.

If so did you-

B- tell them in no uncertain terms that they stink like a Grimsby trawler or a rotten Stilton."

Iv heard stories of some going down to be greeted by cottage cheese!!!

By *ady_CuntaliciousWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

What I don't get, is how someone doesn't notice, im constantly checking myself down there, what with shaving etc....id notice something like that lol...

and of course the odd taste of the pussy to see what I taste like lol.....I often wonder lol

On the subject of whiffy pussy and cock, are there any men and woman out there who like genitals that stink from a combination of piss, stale semen, sweat and menstrual blood?

After a d*unkin fumble on my sofa

(she was very wet)

I woke up the next day and I could still smell her,

A very nice smell though

I was going down on a girl once pulled down the knickers smelt Something wasn't right then strategicly made out my phone was ringing got me out that jam nicely

"On the subject of whiffy pussy and cock, are there any men and woman out there who like genitals that stink from a combination of piss, stale semen, sweat and menstrual blood?"
Wtf lol

Her

"Have you ever had the misfortune to go down for oral only to be confronted by a fishy fanny or cheesy cock?.

If so did you-

B- tell them in no uncertain terms that they stink like a Grimsby trawler or a rotten Stilton."

B it's happened to us and let's just say he left stains where he was sitting... Horrendous hubby had to tell him to leave x

Never encountered a smelly guy on a private meet i have had a few try and join in at clubs though, ive told a few they need a shower, some get offended some just embarrassingly move away, no excuse for smelling, clubs have showers, use them

"What I don't get, is how someone doesn't notice, im constantly checking myself down there, what with shaving etc....id notice something like that lol...

and of course the odd taste of the pussy to see what I taste like lol.....I often wonder lol"

I took a Woman back home,

And just as we got started she said "can I use your shower I need to wash my undercarriage,

Her words not mine

Doncaster

"What I don't get, is how someone doesn't notice, im constantly checking myself down there, what with shaving etc....id notice something like that lol...

and of course the odd taste of the pussy to see what I taste like lol.....I often wonder lol

And just as we got started she said "can I use your shower I need to wash my undercarriage,

Her words not mine "

hehe, im very particular about hygiene, but well at least she was truthful lol

love that undercarriage lol...

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple  over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

Her words not mine "

I bet you nearly fainted

We was at a social all day at a club, no excuse lol, I kept on top of things, using the toilets most of the day.

Her

Doncaster

"We was at a social all day at a club, no excuse lol, I kept on top of things, using the toilets most of the day.

Her"

exactly id do the same....lol

"We was at a social all day at a club, no excuse lol, I kept on top of things, using the toilets most of the day.

Her

exactly id do the same....lol"

I would be mortified if someone said I stunk lol

Her

Doncaster

Her

exactly id do the same....lolI would be mortified if someone said I stunk lol

Her"

My worst nightmare!...

Her words not mine

I bet you nearly fainted "

No,

But after using the toilet She seen me washing my hands and said,

"ooh look at you all posh washing your hands"

I nearly had second thoughts about shagging her

"On the subject of whiffy pussy and cock, are there any men and woman out there who like genitals that stink from a combination of piss, stale semen, sweat and menstrual blood?"
last year a guy didn't want mine freshly washed as he said it can taste like you have been for a run!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Her

Her"

I always keep wet wipes or fem wipes in my bag if out now if there is no chance of getting near a shower. I get paranoid I smell.

Doncaster

Her

Her

I always keep wet wipes or fem wipes in my bag if out now if there is no chance of getting near a shower. I get paranoid I smell. "

Im the same always have wipes with me...on every single meet...

Her

Her

I always keep wet wipes or fem wipes in my bag if out now if there is no chance of getting near a shower. I get paranoid I smell. "

Nothing worse than having that feeling, if I had no where to sort myself and felt I smelt, I wouldn't play lol

Her

What brought that question to your mind? Do u like that kind of thing?

Her words not mine "

Maybe not the best way of putting it but I never start a meet without asking if I can use the bathroom to freshen up before playing even tho I've showered just before leaving home. Not because I think I might have an odour problem, just because I like to feel fresh and clean myself after travelling. Its also proven to be a great excuse to share a shower on occasions!!

Her

Her

I always keep wet wipes or fem wipes in my bag if out now if there is no chance of getting near a shower. I get paranoid I smell. Nothing worse than having that feeling, if I had no where to sort myself and felt I smelt, I wouldn't play lol

Her"

Ditto. I've actually stopped a person going down on me cause I was that worried. They told me I was fine but it didn't stop me worrying.

Her

Her

I always keep wet wipes or fem wipes in my bag if out now if there is no chance of getting near a shower. I get paranoid I smell.

Im the same always have wipes with me...on every single meet..."

Swinging fems handbag musts lol along with condoms as we know men sometimes forget bullet maybe and if you fancy scaring the pants off him pull out a 9" strap on

Doncaster

Her

Her

Swinging fems handbag musts lol along with condoms as we know men sometimes forget bullet maybe and if you fancy scaring the pants off him pull out a 9" strap on "

hehe! my bags bigger than that lol...full of toys!...lots of them lol

Her

Her

I always keep wet wipes or fem wipes in my bag if out now if there is no chance of getting near a shower. I get paranoid I smell. Nothing worse than having that feeling, if I had no where to sort myself and felt I smelt, I wouldn't play lol

Her

Ditto. I've actually stopped a person going down on me cause I was that worried. They told me I was fine but it didn't stop me worrying.

"

That's it, if your not confident about things..no no I couldn't ..some of the comments with peoples experiences have made me go

Her

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 22:21:25]

"

That's it, if your not confident about things..no no I couldn't ..some of the comments with peoples experiences have made me go

Her"

we met a lady friend of ours a while back - one of our fantasies was to share a shower with her - the chance presented itself as she could get to us straight from work - she is never 'whiffy' but we did do everything we had chatted about - eeeeeeee was a lovely afternoon that

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

its not just cocks that can whiff some men wash theur cocks but what they forget is if im sucking their cock my nose is mighty near to their arse!

Her

Her

Swinging fems handbag musts lol along with condoms as we know men sometimes forget bullet maybe and if you fancy scaring the pants off him pull out a 9" strap on

hehe! my bags bigger than that lol...full of toys!...lots of them lol"

Love it lol

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Some girls can suffer from a smelly fanny no.matter how much they wash as soon as they aroused not talking the normal lady part smell its a medical condition

Being from Grimsby, Im used to the smell, so id just go down on it and think of the docks!

I once went sea fishing and caught some mackerel , stopped at the pub on way home, got pissed, the next thing I knew I woke up naked next to a big lady in a strange house, couldn't work out what smelled worse the fishy fanny or the 12 hour old bag of mackerel next to the bed, I ran for my life!!!!

"Some girls can suffer from a smelly fanny no.matter how much they wash as soon as they aroused not talking the normal lady part smell its a medical condition "

Bacterial vaginosis and over washing can be part of the problem.

» Add a new message to this topic