FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging Clampdown

Dogging Clampdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *give2u OP   Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

Just seen the Lancashire Telegraph which says that the Police are clamping down on Doggers in Lancashire. Surely they have better things to do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last time I went I went dogging as a habit was around that neck of the woods and it was about 10 years ago. The boy racers & idiots where doing a good enough job of putting people off.

As long as activities are limited to after dusk and away from residential areas then I don't see what the issue is. However I remember getting a "talking to" off a copper once when I was out dogging and he did point out that they as well as dealing with complaints they are also concerned about the personal safety of people out in the sticks at night as to be fair you don't know who else is around and what their intentions are.

Catching criminals is much too difficult and time consuming, going after doggers gets the arrest rate up and massages the figures

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

In my experience the rozzers just drive in, make sure no one is being murdered or shagging on a bonnet and then leave

By *yvellMan  over a year ago

plymouth

does anyone know where dogging takes place in or near Plymouth Devon ....as i am interested in trying the scene .......

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Same shit happens every summer yo.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

ive shagged more than one copper in my car in the woods they are just like the rest of us get it where they can

A couple of years ago, Staffordshire Police instigated a crack-down on daggers.

They called it, totally true because we know a few police officers, Operation Mutley....

That had us in stitches for weeks....

"In my experience the rozzers just drive in, make sure no one is being murdered or shagging on a bonnet and then leave "

The rozzers?? Lol telephone call from the 50s for tina.

I say the rozzers have only gawn and got that there dogger and arrested the scallywag.

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 19:48:42]

Anyone dogging in teeside plz

Titz Towers, North Notts

"In my experience the rozzers just drive in, make sure no one is being murdered or shagging on a bonnet and then leave

I say the rozzers have only gawn and got that there dogger and arrested the scallywag. "

I think I heard someone use it on the wireless the other day and it stayed with me

"Just seen the Lancashire Telegraph which says that the Police are clamping down on Doggers in Lancashire. Surely they have better things to do?"

Are the coppers getting in on the action too then?.

You said they are "clamping down"

Some woman love nipple clamps.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

theyre a bunch of lazy useless cunts and this is a nice easy job 4 them ..they run a mile when theres any real work to do..

"theyre a bunch of lazy useless cunts and this is a nice easy job 4 them ..they run a mile when theres any real work to do.. "

So I take it you don't ask guys to wear a Police uniform when you fuck then?.

Lol!!

We often go to a dogging area and near enough every occasion get asked if we would like to go somewhere more discreet by one of the blokes. Makes sense when very busy

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

it could be...

concern for peoples safety in secluded places at night.

offence caused to everyday people who live near dogging sites.

the mess left behind in places that during the day are used by families.

doggers not being discrete and drawing attention to themselves.

or maybe just the fact that it is against the law so the people involved are breaking the law and therefore criminals.

and i have spent many many years on the dogging scene in kent known as motorcycle mark so am speaking from experience.

By *teve2012Man  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Anybody know any 'safe' dogging places around Kelso/Borders area?

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 03:20:25]

"Just seen the Lancashire Telegraph which says that the Police are clamping down on Doggers in Lancashire. Surely they have better things to do?"

So they shouldn't be clamping down on indecent exposure and having sex in a public place? Both can get you arrested so yes they should be clamping down on it, find a new hobby

"theyre a bunch of lazy useless cunts and this is a nice easy job 4 them ..they run a mile when theres any real work to do.. "

So if they're a bunch of lazy useless cunts who's arresting people then????

"theyre a bunch of lazy useless cunts and this is a nice easy job 4 them ..they run a mile when theres any real work to do..

So if they're a bunch of lazy useless cunts who's arresting people then???? "

Might have a coppers wife here ..

"theyre a bunch of lazy useless cunts and this is a nice easy job 4 them ..they run a mile when theres any real work to do..

So if they're a bunch of lazy useless cunts who's arresting people then????

Might have a coppers wife here .."

I ain't married

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"Just seen the Lancashire Telegraph which says that the Police are clamping down on Doggers in Lancashire. Surely they have better things to do?

So they shouldn't be clamping down on indecent exposure and having sex in a public place? Both can get you arrested so yes they should be clamping down on it, find a new hobby"

They can only get you arrested if someone sees you and is offended (indecent exposure as an offence hasn't existed for over ten years), albeit a policeman can be the person offended.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

oh dear, you no absolutley nothing of the job and yet make that comment, they are just people doing there job, dont think they deserve that.

the truth is its not actually an offence to have sex outside, but it is an offence to put on a show or knowingly offend by doing it in public.

So if Noone is offended and don't complain the police show up and say we are having sex in our car and there just happens to be people around who may be doing same thing, none of these complain we won't get arrested?

Can the police claim to be the one's offended and arrest us?

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Exactly. The policeman is "a right-minded person" and his taking offence is enough. Welcome to Britain!

"ive shagged more than one copper in my car in the woods they are just like the rest of us get it where they can "

Bet you have you naughty girl

pontefract

sex outdoors cant be an offence cos ive shagged more than one copper in my car in a public place ,long time ago now maybe different now

"sex outdoors cant be an offence cos ive shagged more than one copper in my car in a public place ,long time ago now maybe different now "

If he was off duty he couldn't arrest you and obviously liked it and yes it is an offence

That is the situation, for example, in the United Kingdom as a result of the Sexual Offences Act 2003. Section 71 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 makes it an offence to engage in sexual activity in a public lavatory. In the United Kingdom, public sex comes under laws related to voyeurism, exhibitionism or public displays of sexual behaviour, but public sex laws are ambiguous. Prosecution is possible for a number of offences such as section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986, exposure under section 66 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 or under the common law offence of outraging public decency.

So yes it is an offence

pontefract

"sex outdoors cant be an offence cos ive shagged more than one copper in my car in a public place ,long time ago now maybe different now

If he was off duty he couldn't arrest you and obviously liked it and yes it is an offence"

im talking 30yrs ago when i lived in harrogate which has a police convalescent home so i helped many a policeman to convalesce

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Dogging meets BDSM - sounds interesting... I always thought coppers were a bunch of pervs.

"sex outdoors cant be an offence cos ive shagged more than one copper in my car in a public place ,long time ago now maybe different now

If he was off duty he couldn't arrest you and obviously liked it and yes it is an offenceim talking 30yrs ago when i lived in harrogate which has a police convalescent home so i helped many a policeman to convalesce "

Ohhh ok sorry! I've had 2 hours sleep and full day of training lol

Titz Towers, North Notts

The relevant statute is the 2003 Sexual Offences Act.

S66 of the 2003 Sexual Offences Act deals with exposing one's genitals, but it must be done with the intent to cause distress, or alarm.

S67 deals with voyeurism, but if it is with the consent of the party engaging in sexual activity, then no offence has been committed.

Dogging is not an offence under statute law.

Under common law, there is the old offence of outraging public decency. However, for this to be an offence there has to be intent to outrage and a member of public there to be outraged. A member of the police would not count as a member of public. Also, going into a wood, at night, off a path, in the early hours, with a reasonable expectation of privacy would probably be enough to serve as a defence.

sunderland

If he was off duty he couldn't arrest you and obviously liked it and yes it is an offence"

having sex outside isnt an offence, if for eg you are having sex in your car and a police officer sees you, they can only arrest you if they state they were offended by what they saw, however most coppers wont do that as its not worth the paperwork, they can advise you that you maybe at risk of been spotted by others and therefore outraging public decency or causing offence to others, but other than that unless they have had a complaint they cant arrest you, normally the sight of a copper is enough to stop people having sex anyway lol.

If he was off duty he couldn't arrest you and obviously liked it and yes it is an offence

having sex outside isnt an offence, if for eg you are having sex in your car and a police officer sees you, they can only arrest you if they state they were offended by what they saw, however most coppers wont do that as its not worth the paperwork, they can advise you that you maybe at risk of been spotted by others and therefore outraging public decency or causing offence to others, but other than that unless they have had a complaint they cant arrest you, normally the sight of a copper is enough to stop people having sex anyway lol."

It's still an offence

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

or maybe just the fact that it is against the law so the people involved are breaking the law and therefore criminals."

Dogging per se is not illegal. There is an offence caused if you intentionally aim to cause alarm or distress by exposing yourself.

If you are in a dogging spot at night then it's highly unlikely that you're easily viewable by others who could be caused offence.

Local bylaws may mean that some things, such as littering, break local laws, outside of national criminal law.

Otherwise, speak to local councillors, police commissioners and MPs and have your say about police behaviour and priorities.

"

or maybe just the fact that it is against the law so the people involved are breaking the law and therefore criminals.

Dogging per se is not illegal. There is an offence caused if you intentionally aim to cause alarm or distress by exposing yourself.

If you are in a dogging spot at night then it's highly unlikely that you're easily viewable by others who could be caused offence.

Local bylaws may mean that some things, such as littering, break local laws, outside of national criminal law.

Otherwise, speak to local councillors, police commissioners and MPs and have your say about police behaviour and priorities."

What about if you didn't know it was a dogging place? Surely you could still make a complaint

sunderland

having sex outside isnt an offence, if for eg you are having sex in your car and a police officer sees you, they can only arrest you if they state they were offended by what they saw, however most coppers wont do that as its not worth the paperwork, they can advise you that you maybe at risk of been spotted by others and therefore outraging public decency or causing offence to others, but other than that unless they have had a complaint they cant arrest you, normally the sight of a copper is enough to stop people having sex anyway lol.

It's still an offence"

it isnt, you cant be arrested for having sex outside, therefore its not an offence lol, its my job to no and fully understand this,

It's still an offence

it isnt, you cant be arrested for having sex outside, therefore its not an offence lol, its my job to no and fully understand this, "

Oh so you're a police officer?

Ask the copper to quote the sex act if they clamp down an arrest on dogging they braking a act of law themselves.

By *give2u OP   Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

I accept it is or could be an offence but at if we go to discreet locations, watch out for ordinary members of the public, what harm are we causing? Their time would be better spent at locations where they know real Crimes against the person are being committed.

sunderland

It's still an offence

it isnt, you cant be arrested for having sex outside, therefore its not an offence lol, its my job to no and fully understand this,

Oh so you're a police officer? "

not going to reveal my exact job, but I work in law lol

"I accept it is or could be an offence but at if we go to discreet locations, watch out for ordinary members of the public, what harm are we causing? Their time would be better spent at locations where they know real Crimes against the person are being committed."

Outrageous public decency, exposure etc if you were seen by a member of the public so yes you are causing distress and harm. Doesn't matter where you go. There was a story in the Chorley guardian about a dogging spot right next to a care home and staff were too scared to walk past it at night.

Titz Towers, North Notts

As per my post stating the positions under both statute and common law, it is only an offence under certain conditions.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

what like the two female police officers did from mark Duggan eh 21 times one of them was hit and she was still trying to draw her weapon even tho her colleague was already down

sunderland

"I accept it is or could be an offence but at if we go to discreet locations, watch out for ordinary members of the public, what harm are we causing? Their time would be better spent at locations where they know real Crimes against the person are being committed.

Outrageous public decency, exposure etc if you were seen by a member of the public so yes you are causing distress and harm. Doesn't matter where you go. There was a story in the Chorley guardian about a dogging spot right next to a care home and staff were too scared to walk past it at night."

thats why you should choose your locations carefully, get out the way, somewhere only your intended audience will see, so you dont commit any of those offences.

sunderland

"As per my post stating the positions under both statute and common law, it is only an offence under certain conditions. "

sex outside is not an offence on its own under conditions, it only becomes an offence when other factors come into play.

"A couple of years ago, Staffordshire Police instigated a crack-down on daggers.

They called it, totally true because we know a few police officers, Operation Mutley....

That had us in stitches for weeks...."

I know you are going to sat the

spelling police are here but I can,t

help mention the word daggers sounds

Like the coppers are looking for knives

"A couple of years ago, Staffordshire Police instigated a crack-down on daggers.

That had us in stitches for weeks.... I know you are going to say the

spelling police are here but I can,t

help mention the word daggers sounds

Like the coppers are looking for knives

"

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I've nothing against dogging but a while ago I met a friend outdoors for some thrills in the dark. We wanted to be alone but it didn't take above five minutes for a dogger to turn up, so then we had to move. It really felt as though there must be loads of people driving about the countryside looking for action. Good luck to them but if you're not actually looking for an audience, it can be a pain.

Thats a bit unkind

"I accept it is or could be an offence but at if we go to discreet locations, watch out for ordinary members of the public, what harm are we causing? Their time would be better spent at locations where they know real Crimes against the person are being committed.

Outrageous public decency, exposure etc if you were seen by a member of the public so yes you are causing distress and harm. Doesn't matter where you go. There was a story in the Chorley guardian about a dogging spot right next to a care home and staff were too scared to walk past it at night.

thats why you should choose your locations carefully, get out the way, somewhere only your intended audience will see, so you dont commit any of those offences. "

Unfortunately police would come and move them and they'd just go back when they've gone, so inconsiderate

By *op cornCouple  over a year ago

You won't know it

"In my experience the rozzers just drive in, make sure no one is being murdered or shagging on a bonnet and then leave

I say the rozzers have only gawn and got that there dogger and arrested the scallywag. "

"ive shagged more than one copper in my car in the woods they are just like the rest of us get it where they can "
lololol good one xxxmwahxxx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Unfortunately the guys are getting up to very dangerous activities and one chap killed himself - what they're doing is sharpening low hanging branches and backing on to them so they go up their bottoms - they're also at it during the day and being very open about it which isn't really nice to see especially when children are asking questions plus they leave condoms and tissues every where. The police are doing their job - this is part of that. Z

that is a shocking generalisation to make

"Unfortunately the guys are getting up to very dangerous activities and one chap killed himself - what they're doing is sharpening low hanging branches and backing on to them so they go up their bottoms - they're also at it during the day and being very open about it which isn't really nice to see especially when children are asking questions plus they leave condoms and tissues every where. The police are doing their job - this is part of that. Z"

Backing onto branches? where was this?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Unfortunately the guys are getting up to very dangerous activities and one chap killed himself - what they're doing is sharpening low hanging branches and backing on to them so they go up their bottoms - they're also at it during the day and being very open about it which isn't really nice to see especially when children are asking questions plus they leave condoms and tissues every where. The police are doing their job - this is part of that. Z

Backing onto branches? where was this?"

Between Darwen & Bolton - there are loads of laybys Z

sunderland

thats why you should choose your locations carefully, get out the way, somewhere only your intended audience will see, so you dont commit any of those offences.

Unfortunately police would come and move them and they'd just go back when they've gone, so inconsiderate"

not necessarily.

pontefract

"ive shagged more than one copper in my car in the woods they are just like the rest of us get it where they can lololol good one xxxmwahxxx"
I;ll stand and take a bow it was a nice policeman taught me how to do cowgirl in my bed not my car

Unfortunately police would come and move them and they'd just go back when they've gone, so inconsiderate

not necessarily. "

so you don't think its inconsiderate to be having sex right next to someone's work place where they're too scared to walk past the spot where its been happening?

sunderland

I never said that at all, I said, thats they should choose there locations wisely so they dont commit any of those offences, you replied saying the please would just move them on, so I replied to you, dont see where out of that you thought I was insinuating it was ok in any way to do what you said was happening, of course it isnt.

yeah I've had a few myself, also they have been known to call round for a 'statement' lol

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

the other year a female friend was driving home from her work in a city centre club early hours. She knew she was over the limit so took side roads home but still got pulled. It was obvious she was over so he gave her a choice, breathalyser or blow job, she gave him the blow job.

Last Summer I went dogging at recommended NE Lanc's site, we were well within the woods and away from the car park and road after dark on a Friday night. Lancashire Constabulary turned up before much happened an d escorted us back to the car park. They were quite polite and friendly,said it was known site and they kept an eye on it. They took names and addresses, said no action would be taken now but if we were found there again we would be charged.

I've got a nice comfortable and discrete apartment, why the fuck should I mess around in the woods and risk arrest? I don't mind Al Fresco sex, it's fun, most people have done it. However obviously if there are more than two of you do run more of a risk offending someone and maybe getting arrested.

I stick to my place with a nice sofa, rug, bed and shower thanks

"I never said that at all, I said, thats they should choose there locations wisely so they dont commit any of those offences, you replied saying the please would just move them on, so I replied to you, dont see where out of that you thought I was insinuating it was ok in any way to do what you said was happening, of course it isnt."

my apologise, with the reply I thought you mean't about them being inconsiderate, I've had 2 hours sleep so head is a bit scrambled lol

sunderland

"I never said that at all, I said, thats they should choose there locations wisely so they dont commit any of those offences, you replied saying the please would just move them on, so I replied to you, dont see where out of that you thought I was insinuating it was ok in any way to do what you said was happening, of course it isnt.

my apologise, with the reply I thought you mean't about them being inconsiderate, I've had 2 hours sleep so head is a bit scrambled lol"

They do have better things to do. It's not the doggers that are a problem, it's the dog poop.

"Unfortunately the guys are getting up to very dangerous activities and one chap killed himself - what they're doing is sharpening low hanging branches and backing on to them so they go up their bottoms - they're also at it during the day and being very open about it which isn't really nice to see especially when children are asking questions plus they leave condoms and tissues every where. The police are doing their job - this is part of that. Z

Backing onto branches? where was this?"

I think this area is pretty well known..

» Add a new message to this topic