FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > oh no moments

oh no moments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone had a realy dissapointing meet ? Nothing like their pics or embarrassasing situatin ? I have been lucky so far.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

most of my meets have been pretty average, good in some ways not so good in other ways.

Not yet (tough wood). But we don't meet until we have due changed pics, chatted a lot, maybe even had a quick call or web cam. Failing that, we usually meet in clubs, so what you see is what you get. We font see the point in being dishonest... They would find putt straight away!!! C xx

"Anyone had a realy dissapointing meet ? Nothing like their pics or embarrassasing situatin ? I have been lucky so far. "

Met a lovely man from here a while back on my single profile. Lovely until he took off his clothes and revealed genital warts

J

"Anyone had a realy dissapointing meet ? Nothing like their pics or embarrassasing situatin ? I have been lucky so far.

Met a lovely man from here a while back on my single profile. Lovely until he took off his clothes and revealed genital warts

J"

Did you lick them...? :p C xx

"Anyone had a realy dissapointing meet ? Nothing like their pics or embarrassasing situatin ? I have been lucky so far.

J

Did you lick them...? :p C xx"

Don't be daft. I had a nibble on them

J

So far everyone I've met look like their pic but I'm sure they have an oh no moment when I turn up

no we have been lucky - one where the pics were old and they were slimmer then - turned out she wasnt as bi as she made out - but not a fail

One of my meet were awkward wasn't really and chat and it felt pushed and then it just went all down hill after he said "so want it stuck in you"

"So far everyone I've met look like their pic but I'm sure they have an oh no moment when I turn up "

oh no they wont

I yet to be lucky and keep my hopes up lol

Met a lady once who had clearly been on a high fat diet since her pics were taken and when she took her bra off her nipples drooped and pointed downwards .

I had to make an excuse and leave because i could never get turned on by that .

It was really awkward

I used to play with a very attractive lady who was 15 years older than me. Very prim and proper church going woman. One evening after a couple of cheeky Pinot grigots we were building up a fabulous rhythm I'm missionary position when she started gasping 'go down on me! Lick me now!' I did as asked thinking this a new and exciting variation towards orgasm. I acop he'd down the bed and as my head got to between her legs the stink was horrendous. She'd shit. And not just a little. She couldn't understand why I'd gotten dressed and left after ripping the sheet from under her and scrunching it up to stop that awful stink

"I used to play with a very attractive lady who was 15 years older than me. Very prim and proper church going woman. One evening after a couple of cheeky Pinot grigots we were building up a fabulous rhythm I'm missionary position when she started gasping 'go down on me! Lick me now!' I did as asked thinking this a new and exciting variation towards orgasm. I acop he'd down the bed and as my head got to between her legs the stink was horrendous. She'd shit. And not just a little. She couldn't understand why I'd gotten dressed and left after ripping the sheet from under her and scrunching it up to stop that awful stink "

need a vomit emoticon

» Add a new message to this topic