FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it when you post a meet,Then you have replies and they want to change it to suit them...Its my meet my free time post your own meet to suit yourself!!!

Why do men do that please tell me???

Getting frustrating

Or is it my profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably down to the individuals concerned.

Your prifile looks fine to me

Thanks i really thought it was me xxx

I think its because some people get off on being told no

Nowt wrong with profile.

The meet proposal looks a little like "take me out for dinner and I MAY decide to fuck you". I am sure quite a few guys have been caught by girls who have no intention of having sex and who want a free night out. Not saying that is you of course but it does colour their perception.

Rider:

Please; no Fab cliché No1 - personal preference posts.

Please; no this is not "instashag" comments.

Please; no she has a right to choose posts.

The above post is trying to answer the OP question.

"I think its because some people get off on being told no "

LOL yeah i get that but pisses me off..

"Nowt wrong with profile.

The meet proposal looks a little like "take me out for dinner and I MAY decide to fuck you". I am sure quite a few guys have been caught by girls who have no intention of having sex and who want a free night out. Not saying that is you of course but it does colour their perception.

Rider:

The above post is trying to answer the OP question. "

Hell im not after a free night out it will be drink chat and see if we click..

Can't promise sex if it's not right for me...x

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I would suggest that it's not just men, but if people see you are up for meeting they may chance their arm to see if you are available any other times as well. As if you are advertising to meet then it's more likely you are actually someone who will meet and not disappear into being a man pretending to be a woman.

We have put up meets before and couples have put counter offers to us. Some people are more flexible and so could swap a saturday for a sunday without much hassle for the right person. Others like us tend to get a fixed window in time.

"I would suggest that it's not just men, but if people see you are up for meeting they may chance their arm to see if you are available any other times as well. As if you are advertising to meet then it's more likely you are actually someone who will meet and not disappear into being a man pretending to be a woman.

We have put up meets before and couples have put counter offers to us. Some people are more flexible and so could swap a saturday for a sunday without much hassle for the right person. Others like us tend to get a fixed window in time."

Im fixed for time too...but the chancers are dominating my time x

It's definately not just men we get told frequently ..oh were sorry can't do that time or date

Grrr it's so annoying ..We obviously put a date time for a reason..We have children and have to plan around child care for one...

"It's definately not just men we get told frequently ..oh were sorry can't do that time or date

Grrr it's so annoying ..We obviously put a date time for a reason..We have children and have to plan around child care for one..."

Funny that i have children too i work around them etc my free time is limited x

Rider:

Can't promise sex if it's not right for me...x"

We know that but some girls abuse the guys and they feel used as a free meal ticket. Sadly genuine girls get treated with suspicion.

Rider:

We know that but some girls abuse the guys and they feel used as a free meal ticket. Sadly genuine girls get treated with suspicion."

Its bloody crap really and i often buy the drink as long as its water x

"Why is it when you post a meet,Then you have replies and they want to change it to suit them...Its my meet my free time post your own meet to suit yourself!!!

Getting frustrating

Or is it my profile

"

I get this sometimes !! I feel you're frustration!

"Why is it when you post a meet,Then you have replies and they want to change it to suit them...Its my meet my free time post your own meet to suit yourself!!!

Getting frustrating

Or is it my profile

I get this sometimes !! I feel you're frustration! "

Thank you i only want to make sure we get on first x

Rider:

We know that but some girls abuse the guys and they feel used as a free meal ticket. Sadly genuine girls get treated with suspicion."

Not sure how they would know this. Think many would assume the woman was that way inclined rather than consider the affront to their masculinity that would result from recognising she just didn't fancy him.

Rider:

We know that but some girls abuse the guys and they feel used as a free meal ticket. Sadly genuine girls get treated with suspicion.

Not sure how they would know this. Think many would assume the woman was that way inclined rather than consider the affront to their masculinity that would result from recognising she just didn't fancy him. "

Well if people go to play without a social first are pretty well nuts i like to make sure he's not a nutter or whatever lol x

I've only ever put up one meet request and that was for a social meet, last time I was on Fab - never again! I'd never really had rude messages before that. I was called a time waster, a tease, a fake, I'd stolen my pictures I was too fussy and all because I said no to a few men who were NOT what I was looking for. Next time I fancy a social on a day out I'll mail individuals. Good luck OP. I hope you find what you're looking for

"I've only ever put up one meet request and that was for a social meet, last time I was on Fab - never again! I'd never really had rude messages before that. I was called a time waster, a tease, a fake, I'd stolen my pictures I was too fussy and all because I said no to a few men who were NOT what I was looking for. Next time I fancy a social on a day out I'll mail individuals. Good luck OP. I hope you find what you're looking for "

Its not too bad at moment think ive found the one or 2 lol but its hard work though x

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Getting frustrating

Or is it my profile

"

I get that all the time. I just rrspond with 'read my profile' then ignore subsequent messages as I've already wasted enough time on them.

Well you learn something new everyday! Its them not you. Keep to what you want as you say its your free time and your meet so they should be the ones to meet the required standards.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Possibly they were interested but couldn't make that date / time. They were presumably just saying can't make this but if you're available at some other point I / we would like to meet you?

The other week I had advertised what I wanted to do a Friday night, someone contacted me saying they couldn't do Friday but would be okay for Saturday. We met on the Saturday and had a great time, hopefully meeting again when they're around this neck of the woods again. If I couldn't have done the Saturday I could have just ignored them or simply said I'm sorry I can't do the Saturday. No great problem either way.

Regarding your profile no problems there, the only bit that makes me laugh is the insistence on face photos from someone who doesn't show theirs. By the way I'm not being sarcastic when I say I do find what I can see of the lower half of your face and your hair attractive

"Possibly they were interested but couldn't make that date / time. They were presumably just saying can't make this but if you're available at some other point I / we would like to meet you?

The other week I had advertised what I wanted to do a Friday night, someone contacted me saying they couldn't do Friday but would be okay for Saturday. We met on the Saturday and had a great time, hopefully meeting again when they're around this neck of the woods again. If I couldn't have done the Saturday I could have just ignored them or simply said I'm sorry I can't do the Saturday. No great problem either way.

Regarding your profile no problems there, the only bit that makes me laugh is the insistence on face photos from someone who doesn't show theirs. By the way I'm not being sarcastic when I say I do find what I can see of the lower half of your face and your hair attractive "

They get my face if i get there''s lol

Saves hassle plus blocking a few idiots too today x

No you're not alone. When I've put meetings up I often get "can't do today but are you free tomorrow?"

Or worse, you get back and forth mail from someone who looks promising but when you ask what time they're wanting to meet they say "oh I can't do then, but another time maybe".

I've had more luck with spontaneous meets than preplanned ones.

"No you're not alone. When I've put meetings up I often get "can't do today but are you free tomorrow?"

Or worse, you get back and forth mail from someone who looks promising but when you ask what time they're wanting to meet they say "oh I can't do then, but another time maybe".

I've had more luck with spontaneous meets than preplanned ones. "

Well ive found one now fingers crossed i get a good seeing too x

Manchester

"plus blocking a few idiots too today x"

In the words of the bowl of petunias, "Oh no, not again."

"No you're not alone. When I've put meetings up I often get "can't do today but are you free tomorrow?"

I've had more luck with spontaneous meets than preplanned ones.

Well ive found one now fingers crossed i get a good seeing too x"

just a suggestion having seen your status, but to reduce messages perhaps remove your meet ad.

Rider:

Not sure how they would know this. Think many would assume the woman was that way inclined rather than consider the affront to their masculinity that would result from recognising she just didn't fancy him.

Well if people go to play without a social first are pretty well nuts i like to make sure he's not a nutter or whatever lol x"

Re the nutter comment.. I wonder if admin or any of the long standing members can remember a Fab member being attacked on a meet.

Manchester

Rider:

Well if people go to play without a social first are pretty well nuts i like to make sure he's not a nutter or whatever lol x

Re the nutter comment.. I wonder if admin or any of the long standing members can remember a Fab member being attacked on a meet. "

Last time I was talking to a lady who'd a meeting that had got a bit scary, (she did admit she'd been a bit lax herself when arranging it). Happily she got through it okay and learnt lessons regarding future meets.

» Add a new message to this topic