FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stunning fella x

Stunning fella x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewexperience83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Can't believe that someone as gorgeous as the guy I've been chatting to on here is actually on here!! An genuine might I add

Phew sorry had to get that out lol

He's absolutely beautiful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do like to perv a beautiful man

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

We haven't spoken ?

Is it just that you think a great looking bloke shouldn't be swinging or that he's a fake?

or is it really he's out of my league etc whys he talking to me there must be something wrong with him?

As from my perspective there are many great looking people of both sexes that swing and they swing with all types of people, some that you would consider they would never hook up with, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I find women of all shapes and sizes attractive and am not desperate just like the variety in life and find people sexy for various reasons and not just for body shape, much prefer a pretty woman who's bbw to an athletic woman with a face like a bag of spanners.

If hes good looking and likes you meet him don't hang around as he most likely finds you sexy and wants you!! good luck and have fun

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Can't believe that someone as gorgeous as the guy I've been chatting to on here is actually on here!! An genuine might I add

He's absolutely beautiful "

why can't you believe it?

"Can't believe that someone as gorgeous as the guy I've been chatting to on here is actually on here!! An genuine might I add

What does your wife think about that.

Go for it

Are you gonna name and shame lol

"Is it just that you think a great looking bloke shouldn't be swinging or that he's a fake?"

Not to stroke my own ego but I get asked that question pretty often on here. I don't claim to be great looking, but many of the women I chat to are baffled as to why I don't meet more often, and the truth is that I just don't always have the opportunities. Women generally don't tend to be quite so sexually direct as guys, and being someone who's initially quite shy in person, I simply find it difficult to make the first move.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Is it just that you think a great looking bloke shouldn't be swinging or that he's a fake?

Not to stroke my own ego but I get asked that question pretty often on here. I don't claim to be great looking, but many of the women I chat to are baffled as to why I don't meet more often, and the truth is that I just don't always have the opportunities. Women generally don't tend to be quite so sexually direct as guys, and being someone who's initially quite shy in person, I simply find it difficult to make the first move."

No, you were stroking your ego. Well done!!

Lucky fella

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think this buys into what a lot of people think, that we only swing because we aren't good looking enough to get partners in real life. Swinging or whatever you want to call it if you're single is about having sex in lots of different ways that just isn't possible (usually) out in the non-swinging world, it doesn't have anything to do with what you look like.

Ellesmere Port

He's not a fake its just that I feel he's that attractive that all he needs to do is go out click his fingers and he'd have women falling at his feet.

I in no way think that no one else is attractive on here at all I've seen a few.

I think this guy looks like usher lol

Ellesmere Port

Oh an I might add is j (f) that's wrote this thread lol

"I think this guy looks like usher lol"

You mean you turn up for a meet with him and he shows you to your seat?

Ellesmere Port

I don't personally think ppl swing because there unattractive at all. I'm just shocked at his beauty I've seen some stunning ppl on here. I'm very new to this an it's opened my eyes more to the point the age groups. We thought we we're both abit young but I'm totally nieve.

Ps: my intention wasn't to offend xx

Ellesmere Port

Sexy brain no lol Usher the gorgeous as hell singer

"He's not a fake its just that I feel he's that attractive that all he needs to do is go out click his fingers and he'd have women falling at his feet.

I in no way think that no one else is attractive on here at all I've seen a few.

I think this guy looks like usher lol"

I think you should pm me his user name so I can check for myself

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I've had that feeling before and met the guy too. My chin hit the floor when I saw exactly how stunningly beautiful he was naked and stood in front of me!! Sadly he wasn't that good and turned Into a bit of a psycho after the meet

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't personally think ppl swing because there unattractive at all. I'm just shocked at his beauty I've seen some stunning ppl on here. I'm very new to this an it's opened my eyes more to the point the age groups. We thought we we're both abit young but I'm totally nieve.

Ps: my intention wasn't to offend xx "

You haven't offended me at all.

Ellesmere Port

Good xx

"He's not a fake its just that I feel he's that attractive that all he needs to do is go out click his fingers and he'd have women falling at his feet.

I think this guy looks like usher lol

I think you should pm me his user name so I can check for myself "

Sod that, she should post his user name and let us all perv this Adonis

Must say though SexyBrain is a profile that I look at........ Now and again!

ive seen a lot of peoples ideas of stunning onhere

Ellesmere Port

Oh I dunno, I'm feeling greedy lol

[Removed by poster at 04/08/14 10:48:12]

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I've met some stunners on here too. Feels a bit shallow to say so but in my defence I chatted to them and liked them first before discovering they were gorgeous and seeing the whole package.

Ellesmere Port

Oh I see why you do (sexy brains profile) hot

"I've met some stunners on here too. Feels a bit shallow to say so but in my defence I chatted to them and liked them first before discovering they were gorgeous and seeing the whole package. "

Snap! I only have five men on my friends list, three I've already met and two I hope to meet in the next few months, distance being an obstacle.

All are stunning and gorgeous in my opinion but they're also lovely men too.

It's always a distance issue

"I think this buys into what a lot of people think, that we only swing because we aren't good looking enough to get partners in real life. Swinging or whatever you want to call it if you're single is about having sex in lots of different ways that just isn't possible (usually) out in the non-swinging world, it doesn't have anything to do with what you look like."

Its because people keep saying that if your very attractive you don't need to be on here because you can meet so many people every where else, the more you hear it said the more you start to believe its true and I can see why it would be.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think this buys into what a lot of people think, that we only swing because we aren't good looking enough to get partners in real life. Swinging or whatever you want to call it if you're single is about having sex in lots of different ways that just isn't possible (usually) out in the non-swinging world, it doesn't have anything to do with what you look like.

Its because people keep saying that if your very attractive you don't need to be on here because you can meet so many people every where else, the more you hear it said the more you start to believe its true and I can see why it would be."

But no matter how attractive we or other people think we are it would be very difficult to walk up to a man in a pub and say "would you like to come home with us, blindfold my wife, tie her wrists and then fuck her?". Well we've never had the nerve to try it anyway

Forum Mod

East Sussex

but on here we can make our wishes entirely clear and so can the person/people we are meeting. Having certain requirements and desires isn't dependent on what you look like is what I'm trying to say

well i have been told that im quite a catch in the past lol but i dont like to admit it since i come across big headed, theres only one big head i got and you ladies can see it

I think some of the very attractive much younger men I have met lacked a bit of self confidence though, even though they were good looking.

and some women seem to like men who are more bolshy even if they look like old toads.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are quite a few fantastically attractive ( inside and out ) people on here, it's a much more open way to have your fun without ( hopefully ) concerns about giving them the wrong impression of what you are looking for.

An easy way to be open sexually and have new experiences. Not something as casualty done off here in my opinion.

Oh stop it. You're going to make me blush silly.

There are some pretty hot guys on here.

"Must say though SexyBrain is a profile that I look at........ Now and again!"

"Oh I see why you do (sexy brains profile) hot"

Why thankyou ladies ...xx

There are some pretty hot guys on here. "

"It's always a distance issue "

"It's always a distance issue "

There is always a way round the distance issue if two people really wanted to meet.

I can speak from experience. And they've been the best encounters i've had. It just adds to the whole meet.

There are some pretty hot guys on here.

"

There's some pretty hot women in here too

» Add a new message to this topic