FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age gaps

Age gaps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know some swingers specify and age range but are there swingers who don't care what the age gap is?.

Are there any men/woman on here in their 60's or 70's that have had men/woman in their late teens/early twenties?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm now 55. Oldest was 67 when I was 53.

Youngest 19 last year.....so I guess that means no for me.

It depends on the person (the 67 yr old is in one of my pics....but bet you can't spot her)

The 19 yr old I met through her mum who is a fab member....yes I have before anyone asks!

Well I have had sex of all ages. Biggest gap was a 73yo ex submariner when I was 22. I still remember it. He worked out daily and had a rock hard 7incher and fucked me three times. I actually had to ask him to stop! Back then I hadn't had as much cock but was first of many. Regularly get men in 60s who are horny and need a fuck as much as young fellas

I prefer around my age I always have

[Removed by poster at 03/08/14 22:02:54]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

As long as they are legal and mobile I am fine. But they also have to be attractive to me.

Yes there's ones that like cougars (mother figures)

And there's ones that like young uns

Age is just a number personally I like more mature ladys so sexy and dont have there head up there arses like younger birds

"Age is just a number personally I like more mature ladys so sexy and dont have there head up there arses like younger birds"
some younger ladies may have standards!

My recent encounter was 22. I am 42. Didn't disclose he was a virgin on site or that he was in fact 19 yrs old. He isn't a virgin anymore,

I lost my virginity by meeting up with a woman at a local nightclub - she was the same age. My second experience doing that was when I was 22, she was 43 and it went on for some months.

Started swinging at 32, my first experience at Kestrels was being sucked off by a pensioner . I am fortunate enough hopefully see a regular woman who is 49, I'm still only 33. She's a gorgous woman, and the situation only serves to turn me on more.

"My recent encounter was 22. I am 42. Didn't disclose he was a virgin on site or that he was in fact 19 yrs old. He isn't a virgin anymore,"

Lucky boy, hope he appreciated how lucky. Did you let him come back for bit more training before you let him loose on here. lol.

My regular partner is 16 yrs younger than me...she keeps coming back for more... who am I to complain..lol

By *ozzy87Man  over a year ago

Crawley

My 1st meet up on a swinger site was with a 53 year old woman. I was 26 at the time. Lovely lady who had an interesting tea trick. Still see her when I can as she's a good friend as well as lover.

I've met other older women since then. I've never gone lower than 2 years younger than myself but I won't say no to an 18 year old!!

Have met him a few times now and he has turned into a confident lover. Im always happy to help.

I met a couple a wee while ago the lady was 62, she had a better body than a lot of 30 year olds. Depends who the person is...

I'd love to experience sex with a women a good decade or two older than myself. Just their experience would be fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic