FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Moral dilemma

Moral dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, so the question is - is it racist to be a white woman interested in a bbc experience? I've been attracted to men/women of different ethnic origins at various points in my life but have never had sex with anything other than white men/women.

So why do I feel bad about wanting to see/experience a nice bbc inside me just because it's black?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No

enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok, so the question is - is it racist to be a white woman interested in a bbc experience? I've been attracted to men/women of different ethnic origins at various points in my life but have never had sex with anything other than white men/women.

So why do I feel bad about wanting to see/experience a nice bbc inside me just because it's black? "

Stop thinking. Start doing and enjoy. If you don't like it never do it again.

Only you can answer your last question

Many on here will tell you you are wrong, racist etc. My advice? Do what you want to do and don't try to justify your preferences to anyone.

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"Many on here will tell you you are wrong, racist etc. My advice? Do what you want to do and don't try to justify your preferences to anyone. "

I love women of all colours - for me it's the eyes and figure.....

I guess the fact that I'm posting in the first place must mean I have some doubts right? Bugger

Grantham.

"I guess the fact that I'm posting in the first place must mean I have some doubts right? Bugger

"

Don't hammer yourself ( I didn't mean it in that way ! ) go with what you want & you have no need to justify yourself to anyone but yourself and partners, have fun!

"I guess the fact that I'm posting in the first place must mean I have some doubts right? Bugger

"

depends if you're more bothered what people think than doing what you want?

How would it be racist?

Thanks Marmite

Hey just enjoy it xx

Purehoneypot - to specifically seek out a black guy simply because he was black! Is that not racist?

Not racist at all just enjoy

"Many on here will tell you you are wrong, racist etc. My advice? Do what you want to do and don't try to justify your preferences to anyone. "

"Purehoneypot - to specifically seek out a black guy simply because he was black! Is that not racist?"

Why do you think it is?

"Purehoneypot - to specifically seek out a black guy simply because he was black! Is that not racist?"

no its called having an attraction to black guys

I'm not sure why I think it could be racist - I guess because I don't normally choose sexual partners, male or female I hasten to add, purely on colour?

Scarlet

"I'm not sure why I think it could be racist - I guess because I don't normally choose sexual partners, male or female I hasten to add, purely on colour?"

guess you need to question whether you're doing it because you find black guys attractive or because you want to tick it off a list?

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Lots of people are into this . It's called preference. We prefer BBC , we like the contrast in skin colour which makes for good vids and pics ( another thing we are into). We love the aesthetics of a very large black cock , Nic loves big cock in general , but again the colour contrast of spunk shooting from a black cock turns us both on . We don't see this as any different to someone with a preference for a woman with big tits , or a tall man , or a toned and muscly person , or a blonde or a brunette etc etc etc .

I'd walk over hot coals for a sexy red head. or a Nordic Blonde. Or a Raven haired Brunette. Everyone has that sometihng

Grantham.

depends if you're more bothered what people think than doing what you want?"

And TBH would you be bothered by people on the internet, whom you will likely never meet, making judgements on your preferences & the person you want to have sex with?

Am sure that there are hundreds of profiles that may wish the same thing, or other things, but never say it on profile or in fora, go for what you want and enjoy it!

Forget what others think ( that must include me? lol )

Go enjoy yourself!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not sure why I think it could be racist - I guess because I don't normally choose sexual partners, male or female I hasten to add, purely on colour?"

But this is like choosing sweets and it isn't bad to choose humbugs over sherbert lemons. I think you are over thinking.

Thanks guys.

I'm not bothered by what ANYONE else thinks - way too long in the tooth for that. I'm very clear that I am answerable only to myself. But that doesn't preclude me from being interested in others thoughts on the subject right?

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some (idiots) will claim you're being a racist

The reality is, it's up to you who you fuck, be they black, white or purple with orange spots.

Do it. If you like it do it some more. If you don't, move on to something else

You only live once. Fab is your playground. You do what you want to do. Experience what you want to experience. Don't let what others may think hold you back. As long as you're comfortable in doing what it is you want to do. Then, go for it!

It's your profile, your body, your choice.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Do you avoid black people otherwise? Do you think black people are inferior to you? Do you actively try to ensure black people cannot succeed?

No? OK then. Choose someone because you like them and if they happen to be black all is good. Or you could narrow your search to black men and then choose one you like and get on with.

Picking random black people because they are black is just a bit odd to me. I would still need to be attracted and interested in them for anything to happen.

I didn't understand the bit about it being a moral dilemma though.

Let me be clear - of course there would still have to be an attraction other than colour - usual rules for me apply - he'd need to have a fab smile, make me laugh & be polite for me to be interested.

I hold all people in the same regard no matter their colour, sexual preference, religion etc. I described it as a moral dilemma for that very reason. If I believe we are all equal am I somehow degrading black men if I am interested in them because of their colour?

Bugger this is getting heavy for a Sunday night - sorry peeps

Stop over analysing and have fun!!!

Scarlet - story of my bloody life. Hence why I've only been swinging for around 18 months instead of 18 years lol! x

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

let your hair down hunni and enjoy xxxx

Grantham.

"Let me be clear - of course there would still have to be an attraction other than colour - usual rules for me apply - he'd need to have a fab smile, make me laugh & be polite for me to be interested.

I hold all people in the same regard no matter their colour, sexual preference, religion etc. I described it as a moral dilemma for that very reason. If I believe we are all equal am I somehow degrading black men if I am interested in them because of their colour?

Bugger this is getting heavy for a Sunday night - sorry peeps "

LMAO ffs stop justifying yourself and get out there and have fun!!

"Let me be clear - of course there would still have to be an attraction other than colour - usual rules for me apply - he'd need to have a fab smile, make me laugh & be polite for me to be interested.

If you treat people the same then it's not racism. That's all I was trying to say.

Some are racist and will decide to try a bit of darkie (yes, I'm using an emotive term). I have had messages from people where the profile is clear no blacks or Asians and when I ask why they have contacted me the answer has been, on one memorable occasion, "because I want to try an Indian ho" and other such reasons.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"How would it be racist?

"

Not just me confused then!

"Stop over analysing and have fun!!!"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Would you feel you were degrading a man if you were interested in him for any other physical characteristic?

Hey you!

Breathe.

No nicecouple, probably not. I like tall men, men with tattoos etc.

Maybe I just need to accept this as one of many attributes I'm interested in & stop looking for issues which aren't there.

After all this, the chances of me finding a guy who'd be interested in putting me & my dilemma to bed are probably very bloody slim

Grantham.

"No

enjoy "

Actually, this reply summed it up for just about everyone who replied, I think

Now go enjoy life!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"No

enjoy

Actually, this reply summed it up for just about everyone who replied, I think

Now go enjoy life! "

I don't use lots of words, when a few will do

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No nicecouple, probably not. I like tall men, men with tattoos etc.

Maybe I just need to accept this as one of many attributes I'm interested in & stop looking for issues which aren't there.

After all this, the chances of me finding a guy who'd be interested in putting me & my dilemma to bed are probably very bloody slim "

I think you do yourself a disservice

Thanks Marmite x

Nicecouple - *blush* thanks x

"No nicecouple, probably not. I like tall men, men with tattoos etc.

After all this, the chances of me finding a guy who'd be interested in putting me & my dilemma to bed are probably very bloody slim "

If you weren't so far away I'd introduce to some men.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nicecouple - *blush* thanks x"

You're welcome.

Did you know if you click on reply and quote we can see who you're responding to?

"Nicecouple - *blush* thanks x

You're welcome.

Did you know if you click on reply and quote we can see who you're responding to? "

Obviously not lol! Everyday is a school day

[Removed by poster at 03/08/14 19:57:21]

My opinion is put on your profile you'd like to meet a black guy and see how many message you, if none then yes your racist but in putting money on that wont happen

"My opinion is put on your profile you'd like to meet a black guy and see how many message you, if none then yes your racist but in putting money on that wont happen "

good way to judge I guess.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Going back to your OP you state you want a BBC experience - not simply to sleep with a black guy.

You're going to struggle to find anyone with a BBC that isn't black - so I don't see any race issue at all.

Had you stated you wanted a hung bi guy, a slim redhead or a huge breasted albino Peruvian woman there'd be no question of a racist motive.

So no need to worry at all.

A

"Going back to your OP you state you want a BBC experience - not simply to sleep with a black guy.

You're going to struggle to find anyone with a BBC that isn't black - so I don't see any race issue at all.

Had you stated you wanted a hung bi guy, a slim redhead or a huge breasted albino Peruvian woman there'd be no question of a racist motive.

So no need to worry at all.

A"

Thank you

"No

enjoy "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I don't like meeting knobheads, I don't think it makes me elitist. An hypocrite, maybe

"I don't like meeting knobheads, I don't think it makes me elitist. An hypocrite, maybe "

Lol!

"Ok, so the question is - is it racist to be a white woman interested in a bbc experience? I've been attracted to men/women of different ethnic origins at various points in my life but have never had sex with anything other than white men/women.

So why do I feel bad about wanting to see/experience a nice bbc inside me just because it's black? "

go for it

If it feels good do it.

I think it is called personal choice.

Surely if you excluded wanting to meet a black person then that could maybe be construed as racist.

However as you're attracted to different ethnicities and would like to play with a black guy, without excluding other races, how can it be seen as racist?

Go for it and have fun!

XXXX

Thank you x

Surely the whole point of being on a site like fab is to have fun and experiences you might not otherwise have, exploring is all part of the fun so explore and enjoy.

No its not. I would say 90% of profiles here wants a bbc lol, just do a search and see .

"No its not. I would say 90% of profiles here wants a bbc lol, just do a search and see ."

Really?? 90%??

By *ealfunCouple  over a year ago

darleston

I am definatley not racist and I believe in equality so my preference is having a good looking black guy and a white guy pleasuring me at the same time.

By *ealfunCouple  over a year ago

darleston

I am definatley not racist and I believe in equality so my preference is having a good looking black guy and a white guy pleasuring me at the same time.

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Surely the whole point of being on a site like fab is to have fun and experiences you might not otherwise have, exploring is all part of the fun so explore and enjoy. "

exactly this , it's about exploring fantasies

It is not racism. It is curiosity at best and ignorance at worst. Black men are all different, some are, I am afraid, as clueless as some men of other colours.

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 13:20:32]

"No its not. I would say 90% of profiles here wants a bbc lol, just do a search and see ."

Talk about insecurity.

» Add a new message to this topic