FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sexy single men...

sexy single men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *op corn OP   Couple  over a year ago

You won't know it

Just wanted to ask the single men...if you could would you bypass the 'getting to know you' boring stuff and just get down to it would you? Sometimes we see them working so hard chatting to people in clubs just for the couple to up and leave after 30 minutes of trying so hard! Call me a softy but I feel so sorry for them. What do you think? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like getting to know people. Especially those I may have had contact on here with.

Sometimes skipping the small chat, yes, would be good but I'm a social guy. I like talking to people

[Removed by poster at 02/08/14 23:26:33]

"I like getting to know people. Especially those I may have had contact on here with.

Sometimes skipping the small chat, yes, would be good but I'm a social guy. I like talking to people "

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

No.

Getting to know people is fun. If I don't know somebody, I have literally no idea if I want to have sex with them.

Id like to get to know someone, not the ins and outs of there lives but to feel comfortable.... Couldnt just jump in (so to speak)

"I like getting to know people. Especially those I may have had contact on here with.

Sometimes skipping the small chat, yes, would be good but I'm a social guy. I like talking to people "

Chatting is all part of the flirting build up for me

You won't know it

Just realised if men admit that they can't be bothered talking for hours they wouldn't get any action because so many people do it to socialize (no really they want to make good friends!). Personally I love the no nonsense let me just suck your knob!

Im a huge flirt and a big tease. That's a big part of sex for me. I need to engage in that before I really get down to sex.

When I'm in a club with my wife we sometimes don't even ask names. We just invite a guy to play and enjoy him

Thats why i personally never bother with all the "getting to know you stuff".

Personally i think if a couple or single female like your profile then they will give you a chance regardless of whether or not you send a one liner.

"Just realised if men admit that they can't be bothered talking for hours they wouldn't get any action because so many people do it to socialize (no really they want to make good friends!). Personally I love the no nonsense let me just suck your knob! "

You can do both,

Chat to someone while someone else sucks you

You won't know it

"Im a huge flirt and a big tease. That's a big part of sex for me. I need to engage in that before I really get down to sex. "
so while youre still talking I'm already busy with my mouth full lol x

A mix of both at clubs...just depends on how it rolls

I don't like long personal chats. I can tell quite quickly by a man's mannerisms and facial expressions if I want him. If we're chatting and I'm thinking about sucking him I'm probably going to kiss him

Hereford

"Im a huge flirt and a big tease. That's a big part of sex for me. I need to engage in that before I really get down to sex. so while youre still talking I'm already busy with my mouth full lol x"

Thats fine, each to their own, but if I haven't talked to you, I won't be having sex with you. I might as well go and have a wank as far as I'm concerned.

By *iguy39Man  over a year ago

manchester

I just wanna fuck

I've turned down meets because I don't know them or chatted to them.

Yes - me turn down a meet. Whatever next.

Hereford

"I've turned down meets because I don't know them or chatted to them.

Yes - me turn down a meet. Whatever next."

I've done it too - Just because you are a single male doesn't mean you are supposed to jump at anything you are offered.

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I wouldn't feel comfortable playing with someone I don't know at all. We have to establish some kind of chemistry first, otherwise I won't enjoy the sex nearly as much.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just wanted to ask the single men...if you could would you bypass the 'getting to know you' boring stuff and just get down to it would you? Sometimes we see them working so hard chatting to people in clubs just for the couple to up and leave after 30 minutes of trying so hard! Call me a softy but I feel so sorry for them. What do you think? X"

not for me... because the "getting to know you" phase isn't something I do with an end motive... its something I do because I like doing it

"No.

Getting to know people is fun. If I don't know somebody, I have literally no idea if I want to have sex with them. "

there has to be an attraction before you can have any sort of fun. Talking first is important it's good to get to know people a bit first x

Not sure if you wanna know them to much as its just a shag end of the day lol.

"Not sure if you wanna know them to much as its just a shag end of the day lol."
ye but you can't shag someone if you're totally repulsed by them can you? It's not the same as meeting someone in a club for a one night stand, maybe that's just me lol x

The best meets I have had have been after loads of texting.... really gets the juices flowing..

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Im a huge flirt and a big tease. That's a big part of sex for me. I need to engage in that before I really get down to sex. so while youre still talking I'm already busy with my mouth full lol x"

now I remember why I like clubs. Go with zero expectations and hope to meet fun people. Most are fun even socially

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Im a huge flirt and a big tease. That's a big part of sex for me. I need to engage in that before I really get down to sex. "

"Im a huge flirt and a big tease. That's a big part of sex for me. I need to engage in that before I really get down to sex.

"

flirting is always fun too x

I'd rather get to know some i think it would make what ever fun you have a lot more intense and enjoyable

"Just wanted to ask the single men...if you could would you bypass the 'getting to know you' boring stuff and just get down to it would you? Sometimes we see them working so hard chatting to people in clubs just for the couple to up and leave after 30 minutes of trying so hard! Call me a softy but I feel so sorry for them. What do you think? X"

Needs to made clear thats what they want but some of us look for the challenge or just think flirting is the normal social convention

You won't know it

"I just wanna fuck"

You won't know it

"Not sure if you wanna know them to much as its just a shag end of the day lol."
its supposed to take 90seconds for the brain to work out whether you like someone. I prefer body language its tells far more truth! Yum

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Once Nic has decided she fancies someone she just wants to drag him back to the room and fuck his brains out

You won't know it

"Once Nic has decided she fancies someone she just wants to drag him back to the room and fuck his brains out "

Getting to know people is part of the fun and there is the thrill of the chase ok sometimes it fails but it's all part of it right

I think they were probably talking too me and decided to explore other options

You won't know it

I always trust my instincts I like people but I'm not turned on by where they went on holiday unless its somewhere naughty! My first impressions are usually right.

I like getting to know someone, with no end goal really, to see if there's a connection etc, if there isn't then it's pointless jumping in, so to speak x

» Add a new message to this topic