FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lady's is it true having anal sex is more love or not ?

Lady's is it true having anal sex is more love or not ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When a lady takes cock out her pussy and put it in her arse, her man feels he's more loved! Is that true ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Herts

I have anal sex because I enjoy it. Not sure if it makes Vince feel more "loved".

Will ask him when he gets home.

- Amy. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have anal sex because I enjoy it. Not sure if it makes Vince feel more "loved".

- Amy. x"

Same here i love the act not because i love my husband

I'd assume most women who engage in anal sex do so because THEY personally enjoy it, as a male though, for me the satisfaction of anally penetrating a woman would come from the fact she trusts me enough to engage in such an intimate act.

Personally I'm not keen on it but if it made Jack feel more close I would certainly give it a go. I aim to please!!

"I have anal sex because I enjoy it. Not sure if it makes Vince feel more "loved".

- Amy. x"

Ask him and see what he says. Xx

- Amy. x

Same here i love the act not because i love my husband"

So you see, you love him and you and to show him that you love and you would do any think for him. Xx

"Personally I'm not keen on it but if it made Jack feel more close I would certainly give it a go. I aim to please!! "

Give it a try and you will see the difference xx

Herts

- Amy. x

Same here i love the act not because i love my husband

So you see, you love him and you and to show him that you love and you would do any think for him. Xx"

I don't think that's what she meant...

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i love pussy sex .. am i unloved

"i love pussy sex .. am i unloved "

You may be loved but I am just saying that some men feel more loved when there mrs give them anal sex.

The issue I want to know if is true want others say about anal sex? Because others said that when there mrs give anal sex they feel more loved. So is it true lady's or not?

What a load of bollocks. Anal sex feels great. There is no other reason to partake in it.

People not in relationships have anal sex. As a woman I would not do it with my husband or partner out of love for him. Whether he felt more loved would be down to him

Strange Question

If you're asking would I give a man anal because I loved him ,no. Would he feel more loved,no idea

Naah it just means the Rohypnols workin

Gimp

"I'd assume most women who engage in anal sex do so because THEY personally enjoy it, as a male though, for me the satisfaction of anally penetrating a woman would come from the fact she trusts me enough to engage in such an intimate act."

This... I only engage in anal sex with men I know and trust. Yes I may be closer to those few guys but I'm not in any kind of relationship with them so it sure isn't too make them feel more loved. It's because I trust them not to hurt me and to make sure I am completely turned on before attempting it... And also not to sulk if I have to ask then to stop! Plus I enjoy it when the most takes me

So it means is not true! Them peoples just saying they only feel love when they have anal is just a trick to trick there lady's.

"I'd assume most women who engage in anal sex do so because THEY personally enjoy it, as a male though, for me the satisfaction of anally penetrating a woman would come from the fact she trusts me enough to engage in such an intimate act.

This... I only engage in anal sex with men I know and trust. Yes I may be closer to those few guys but I'm not in any kind of relationship with them so it sure isn't too make them feel more loved. It's because I trust them not to hurt me and to make sure I am completely turned on before attempting it... And also not to sulk if I have to ask then to stop! Plus I enjoy it when the most takes me "

One more thing many guys said that having anal sex makes them cum Quaker is that true?

Herts

"So it means is not true! Them peoples just saying they only feel love when they have anal is just a trick to trick there lady's."

I would say so, yes. If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't do it and if Vince tried to say "Oh, you must not love me then" because I wouldn't do anal, I'd throw him out quicker than he could pull his trousers up as I don't put up with emotional blackmail.

Plus if he wanted me to do something that he knew I didn't enjoy, what would that say about how much he loves ME?

- Amy. x

"One more thing many guys said that having anal sex makes them cum Quaker is that true? "

I've never heard of guy having anal sex then producing porridge at the moment of climax, no.

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We have anal sex because it feels amazing, no other reason. And it makes me have a really intense orgasm x

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"One more thing many guys said that having anal sex makes them cum Quaker is that true?

I've never heard of guy having anal sex then producing porridge at the moment of climax, no."

lol I was thinking that!

Herts

By the way, he said that he enjoys anal but he much prefers the feel of a nice wet pussy and he wouldn't feel less "loved" if a partner of his didn't want to partake in anal.

- Amy. x

Herts

"One more thing many guys said that having anal sex makes them cum Quaker is that true?

I've never heard of guy having anal sex then producing porridge at the moment of climax, no."

PMSL!!!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Strange Question "

very strange!!!!!! lol

Jack n I are only fbs of nearly 3yrs he has no feelings towards me whatsoever.

If I thought anal would make him feel differently towards me then yeah I would give it more attention to try and enjoy.

"When a lady takes cock out her pussy and put it in her arse, her man feels he's more loved! Is that true ?"
more turned on !! He feels more loved when she screams and comes at the same time

pmsl x

Oh god, yes - I so love anal - more, please - harder, harder, please - do it to me - er, um, sorry, what was your name again..?

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Its not !?!

What is it then ? You wait till I see my Mum. Fucking Birds & Bees...my arse

lol

I think it can take trust between two people, though obviously it still happens on first meets etc, so I'm not sure if that shows any clue to the question really, it's entirely personal x

» Add a new message to this topic