FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why are some women different?

why are some women different?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it some women are so different to how they are when u meet them?why can't they just be themselves is it as on here they can be someone else??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And single men (and couples) are honest and truthful then

Exactly , when I meet women off here they have cocks!!! I mean just be yourself x

"And single men (and couples) are honest and truthful then "

"Why is it some women are so different to how they are when u meet them?why can't they just be themselves is it as on here they can be someone else??"

I imagine it's because the initial anonymity of connecting on line means that people can explore sides of their personality that they feel inhibited doing in real life...there's a certain freedom in that kind of interaction for some people...there's a very false kind of instant intimacy that makes it quite easy to let yourself go...

Or people put on a persona because they're not confident that you'll actually like who they really are...

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

it would be a vanilla world if all women were the same makes things more interesting

"Exactly , when I meet women off here they have cocks!!! I mean just be yourself x"

Don't have a cock (last time I looked) Balls yes! Pretty much what you see is what you get.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not everyone is able to communicate through the written word as well as they do face to face.

"Exactly , when I meet women off here they have cocks!!! I mean just be yourself x

Don't have a cock (last time I looked) Balls yes! Pretty much what you see is what you get."

phew!!! x

"not everyone is able to communicate through the written word as well as they do face to face.

"

^^^^ this. I'm a chatterbox and find it easier to interact face to face

By *erbymacMan  over a year ago

derby

"Exactly , when I meet women off here they have cocks!!! I mean just be yourself x

Don't have a cock (last time I looked) Balls yes! Pretty much what you see is what you get."

and it looks very nice too.x

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"not everyone is able to communicate through the written word as well as they do face to face.

"

This

I often find it hard to get my personality across or express myself properly in text.

This

I often find it hard to get my personality across or express myself properly in text.

"

...and some people do better in writing than they do face to face

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

This

...and some people do better in writing than they do face to face "

All of the above, but sometimes it's easier to gage how someone actually is by their gestures and face expression.

» Add a new message to this topic