FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any delivery drivers here?

Any delivery drivers here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its a fantasy of my wifes to fuck a guy whose delivering a parcel. Niw obviously a real delivery guy us on a schedule but is there anyone here who works for a delivery company be it parcel force/ups or whatever who woukld come to Daventry with a fake parcel and fuck my wife! She will think its a genuine delivery so need to discuss in here not via message as she reads messages!! Anyone??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just to add, I need somebody in a delivery drivers uniform. Youll need to park out of sight unless you have your own van. You just need to bring a box with our name and address written on it. She will answer the door in her undies (thinking its a genuine delivery Ive been expecting) shes going to invite you in telling you her mate bet her she wouldnt answer the door to a stranger in her undies and needs me to take a pic to prove she did it. Ill encourage you to cop a feel for the pic and so on.... I want to make it seem as genuine as possible so she does not know your from here and thinks your a genuine delivery guy whose just running late (it needs to be 8.30 to 9pm on the day, and yes having worked for ups I can safely say parcels are frequently delivered that time of night lol

I do intend for you to fuck her so dont think youll just get to cop a feel. I will film it for our private collection so you must be ok being filmed and you will need to wear a condom, but she prefers it pulled off and cum shot on her at the end.

THIS IS ALSO OPEN TO ANY FEMALE DELIVERY DRIVERS WHO FANCY PUTTING THAT SPIN ON IT

Sorry but I should say as per our profile, white guys only. Im sorry but thats her taste she will not play with black or asian guys sorry..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't see this going wrong at all.

"I can't see this going wrong at all. "

I don't see how this could possibly go wrong..........

"I do intend for you to fuck her so dont think youll just get to cop a feel. I will film it for our private collection so you must be ok being filmed and you will need to wear a condom, but she prefers it pulled off and cum shot on her at the end.

THIS IS ALSO OPEN TO ANY FEMALE DELIVERY DRIVERS WHO FANCY PUTTING THAT SPIN ON IT

Sorry but I should say as per our profile, white guys only. Im sorry but thats her taste she will not play with black or asian guys sorry.."

just a thought, but how can a female delivery driver whip her condom off and shoot cum all over your wife?

Hubby is a courier, and I often help him at peak, not once have either of us ever encountered somebody expecting a parcel in their underwear, many times been made to wait ages while they find something to cover up though

All the same a nice fantasy...

"I do intend for you to fuck her so dont think youll just get to cop a feel. I will film it for our private collection so you must be ok being filmed and you will need to wear a condom, but she prefers it pulled off and cum shot on her at the end.

Sorry but I should say as per our profile, white guys only. Im sorry but thats her taste she will not play with black or asian guys sorry..

just a thought, but how can a female delivery driver whip her condom off and shoot cum all over your wife?"

lol ok that bits just for the guys, my wife is bi and likes girls as much as guys, as for going wrong, how exactly

When we have a meet she likes them to come in, find them in her undies and crack on, this is really no different other than the guy is gonna pretend to be a delivery driver rather than just turning up and saying hi Im so and so from fab! It will all be arranged properly in advance they aint gonna get to just turn up unannounced otherwise the reception they get would be very different

"Hubby is a courier, and I often help him at peak, not once have either of us ever encountered somebody expecting a parcel in their underwear, many times been made to wait ages while they find something to cover up though

All the same a nice fantasy..."

Happened to me twice while working for UPS, once was a teenage girl in her sweatshirt and knickers, and once was a middle aged women in a nightie knickers and bra who just threw the door open and let the nightie hang open, I didnt get invited in but I wouldnt have had time to go on anyway!

Why does it matter if she knows they're off here or not????

"Why does it matter if she knows they're off here or not????"

Because her fantasy is to do it FOR REAL, so if she knows its a guy off here just pretending then it wont be as good, but if she thinks its a real guy just doing his job it will give her a bigger thrill!

How's about a little twist on the scenario.

Say I wrap myself up in a parcel. get delivered to yours by a genuine courier.

I then burst out of the parcel, like a stripper from a cake, and then fuck your missus.

Obviously with a condom and the obligatory cum shower to finish.

What do you think?

"How's about a little twist on the scenario.

I then burst out of the parcel, like a stripper from a cake, and then fuck your missus.

What do you think?"

You pay the delivery charge and make sure your not delivered until the appropriate time of night and your on

What do you think?

You pay the delivery charge and make sure your not delivered until the appropriate time of night and your on "

there is a flaw to my plan, just can't put my finger on it right now......

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

i deliver for one of the supermarkets [in my van now] not sure you could get an unexpected delivery of shopping though lol, good luck

Great senario,i salute your imagination,wished i lived closer to you.

What do you think?

You pay the delivery charge and make sure your not delivered until the appropriate time of night and your on

there is a flaw to my plan, just can't put my finger on it right now......"

Trying to get home afterwards maybe??

"Great senario,i salute your imagination,wished i lived closer to you."

Shame about the negativity in the first couple of replies but Ive come to expect that on this forum!

"i deliver for one of the supermarkets [in my van now] not sure you could get an unexpected delivery of shopping though lol, good luck"

At least it wouldnt seem like an unusual time of night we often get our shopping that late lol

What do you think?

Trying to get home afterwards maybe?? "

I could always post myself back overnight

no problem,good luck in your search

What do you think?

Trying to get home afterwards maybe??

I could always post myself back overnight"

LMFAO

"Why does it matter if she knows they're off here or not????

Because her fantasy is to do it FOR REAL, so if she knows its a guy off here just pretending then it wont be as good, but if she thinks its a real guy just doing his job it will give her a bigger thrill! "

if its a real delivery guy then it shouldn't matter if they're off here or not

I kind of think what the couple are wanting is for the wife to think she has tempted a guy just at work to have some fun with her rather than just an arranged meet where the guy is coing to fuck her and thats what she knows, thrill for her getting a guy to fuck her out the blue kind of thing

"Great senario,i salute your imagination,wished i lived closer to you.

Shame about the negativity in the first couple of replies but Ive come to expect that on this forum! "

Yes I was negative, I admit it. I was concerned about your wife's safety- although I guess you'd be there. But also if she thought the guy was real, she might not go through with it and it would be awkward.

Sounds like you've thought it through though. If she was unsure, a wink from you and she'd know.... then lots of fun but with no words spoken, and you can all stay in roleplay.

Good luck.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

As long as he doesn`t do like the guy who recently delivered a parcel to me recently. My Mum saw him relieving himself outside the front gate!!!

"As long as he doesn`t do like the guy who recently delivered a parcel to me recently. My Mum saw him relieving himself outside the front gate!!! "

He had a wank?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"As long as he doesn`t do like the guy who recently delivered a parcel to me recently. My Mum saw him relieving himself outside the front gate!!!

He had a wank? "

No, just a wee but even so .......

"I kind of think what the couple are wanting is for the wife to think she has tempted a guy just at work to have some fun with her rather than just an arranged meet where the guy is coing to fuck her and thats what she knows, thrill for her getting a guy to fuck her out the blue kind of thing"

Exactly

"Great senario,i salute your imagination,wished i lived closer to you.

Shame about the negativity in the first couple of replies but Ive come to expect that on this forum!

Yes I was negative, I admit it. I was concerned about your wife's safety- although I guess you'd be there. But also if she thought the guy was real, she might not go through with it and it would be awkward.

Sounds like you've thought it through though. If she was unsure, a wink from you and she'd know.... then lots of fun but with no words spoken, and you can all stay in roleplay.

Good luck. "

Thats cool its nice of you to think of my wife but yes Im making sure she is safe and yes Ill be there.

We were gonna try this totally for real once. We were waiting for a package and the guy was running late. The tracking info said delivery by 9pm. So she stripped off we waited....and he pushed it through the letter box without asking for a signature....GUTTED lol hence Id like to arrange this so all what ifs are removed but she thinks its for real

Im a parcel delivery driver... Dint have my own van but have full uniform etc.... Ive had a couple of women who took me by suprise on my route but I was happy to oblige.... However really like your fantasy

If you still have the uniform and dont mind driving to us lets talk. But I suspect it might be a bit far for you to travel unfortunately.

Just make sure they aren't a Hermes delivery driver, they never come but always say they did, she could end up disappointed

LMFAO better skip yodel too then lol

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

well done mate.. what a horny scenario !!.. keep it going.. at least you are trying to do something.. the rest of us are just wanking.. but most of us will be wishing it happens for you!!

Thanks mate can only hope.

» Add a new message to this topic