FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oral sex

Oral sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My last partner apparently didn't like the sensation of oral sex being performed on her. I thought this was unheard of but she claimed to have one friend who felt the same . Now I might have been useless and even asked her to direct me but still said no . It got to the point I was dreaming about going down on woman as I do like giving - is this a common thing ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesn't really do much for me except make me sore

I enjoy my partner's enjoyment of it and it does feel nice for a little while. I enjoy other things more.

I love it

Her

An I love a lady that wears stockings and has great tits hope you're enjoying your tour of the north !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My last partner apparently didn't like the sensation of oral sex being performed on her. I thought this was unheard of but she claimed to have one friend who felt the same . Now I might have been useless and even asked her to direct me but still said no . It got to the point I was dreaming about going down on woman as I do like giving - is this a common thing ? "

I don't know if it's common or not but it doesn't do a lot for me. There is no law that says all women enjoy the same things

I love oral if done right, some guys are clueless though and need guiding, some are still clueless even thought you have tried to tell them how you like it, in that case I'll tell them to stop but if a guys good he can stay there as long as he likes

That's true we're not all made alike - imagine - some people even find swinging disgusting - can you believe it

Me neither.. ive never been made to cum that way .. i prefer nipple action .. looks more and more common .. perhaps those who love it arent quite the majority suspected?

Wow I'm pretty taken aback so far - but pleased that maybe I wasn't as bad at it as I thought . It's been so long since I've done it ill need lots of practice hope my next partner enjoys it - if so ill be breaking out my snorkel

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That's true we're not all made alike - imagine - some people even find swinging disgusting - can you believe it "

Yes I can but it doesn't worry me. I have friends who think topless sunbathing is wrong I accept their views.

Well judging by your profile nice you dont share their views - something for which I'm very grateful this morning

By *randmrsdkswingCouple  over a year ago

Milton keynes

My hubby thought I was strange to prefer not to. But now he can read this and know that it is quite normal. I prefer other things and love giving more than receiving

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well judging by your profile nice you dont share their views - something for which I'm very grateful this morning "

No I don't lol but I do respect them by the way if you click on reply and quote we will know who you're talking to

That's cool bucks glad he won't feel like the odd done out - I enjoy receiving too but love giving- possibly more - even at Christmas

"Well judging by your profile nice you dont share their views - something for which I'm very grateful this morning

No I don't lol but I do respect them by the way if you click on reply and quote we will know who you're talking to "

Voila - every days a school day - thanks for that this is my first post

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well judging by your profile nice you dont share their views - something for which I'm very grateful this morning

No I don't lol but I do respect them by the way if you click on reply and quote we will know who you're talking to

Voila - every days a school day - thanks for that this is my first post "

You are very welcome and welcome to the forum.

I enjoy oral but you have to know what to do.as it take a while for me to cum.keisha

a man I met who was good at it said some women don't like it because they think its dirty. some men I have met were good at it and liked doing it but some weren't any good so I didn't enjoy it.

I love it if its done right but I do like a good fuck after

"a man I met who was good at it said some women don't like it because they think its dirty. some men I have met were good at it and liked doing it but some weren't any good so I didn't enjoy it."

When I think about it she didn't want to kiss me after I'd done it so maybe she thought it was dirty . I have no probs kissing after a blow job . I wonder if some are put off finishing a man off with a blow job after sex because of his "dirty cock " ?

I orgasm much quicker with oral love it.

"a man I met who was good at it said some women don't like it because they think its dirty. some men I have met were good at it and liked doing it but some weren't any good so I didn't enjoy it.

When I think about it she didn't want to kiss me after I'd done it so maybe she thought it was dirty . I have no probs kissing after a blow job . I wonder if some are put off finishing a man off with a blow job after sex because of his "dirty cock " ? "

no I wouldn't be put off.

"a man I met who was good at it said some women don't like it because they think its dirty. some men I have met were good at it and liked doing it but some weren't any good so I didn't enjoy it.

When I think about it she didn't want to kiss me after I'd done it so maybe she thought it was dirty . I have no probs kissing after a blow job . I wonder if some are put off finishing a man off with a blow job after sex because of his "dirty cock " ?

no I wouldn't be put off."

Glad to hear it Carole you sound like a keeper

When I think about it she didn't want to kiss me after I'd done it so maybe she thought it was dirty . I have no probs kissing after a blow job . I wonder if some are put off finishing a man off with a blow job after sex because of his "dirty cock " ? "

i love kissing a guy after he's gone down on me, i like to taste myself

i love kissing a guy after he's gone down on me, i like to taste myself "

Now that is perfect.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I love it but it very much depends on the man. I have one close friend who gets me to orgasm every time. I also love kissing him after.

Wow you are naughty - that gave me a twitch in my pants when I read that. Oof need a cold shower

I'm another woman who doesn't get anything from receiving oral - it's nothing to do with technique or anything like that, I just don't enjoy it.

Also, it's nothing to do with "cleanliness" as I'll happily give oral to other women, and in some areas I can get as down and dirty as it gets!

Thinking about it, I'd say that about half of the girlfriends or playfriends that I've had have had no interest in it - so perhaps it's enjoyed more in fiction and fantasy than in real life...

Now that is perfect.

"

if i could reach it myself I'd never get out of bed

I enjoy oral. met a man who could breathe through his ears

Now that is perfect.

if i could reach it myself I'd never get out of bed "

Now that's a subject for another thread

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

Never actually met a woman who didn't like it but I have met one who asked me to wash afterwards before she'd kiss me. Sexy met a guy off this site with rave revues from women in his veri's & had to ask him to stop.

Diff'rent strokes as they say (pun intended)

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Now that is perfect.

if i could reach it myself I'd never get out of bed "

Be good for some picture evidence if you do achieve it though

love a man to give me oral then F**k me without coming then oral then keep changing

"love a man to give me oral then F**k me without coming then oral then keep changing "

You obviously don't have any worries about tasting your own juices then - score another one for those that like oral

Me too . . nothing hotter than kissing a man who taste of my pussy

I remember watching a programme in sex, concentrating on oral sex. It did surprise me that quite a few women didn't like it, not due to the sensations they were getting but they were concerned that they might not be clean enough.

I think cleanliness is a concern of everyone here regardless of whether it's a male or a female you are giving oral to.

I don't mind kissing a man after he has given me oral

"I remember watching a programme in sex, concentrating on oral sex. It did surprise me that quite a few women didn't like it, not due to the sensations they were getting but they were concerned that they might not be clean enough."

that must be because they hadn't washed.

"I'm another woman who doesn't get anything from receiving oral - it's nothing to do with technique or anything like that, I just don't enjoy it.

Also, it's nothing to do with "cleanliness" as I'll happily give oral to other women, and in some areas I can get as down and dirty as it gets!

Thinking about it, I'd say that about half of the girlfriends or playfriends that I've had have had no interest in it - so perhaps it's enjoyed more in fiction and fantasy than in real life...

"

I got nothing out of it until I met a guy who did it well for me. Now I can have multiple orgasms with him and enjoy it with most guys who have half a clue what they are doing.

» Add a new message to this topic