FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cum too fast

Cum too fast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afraid that cum too quick and end chances sex whats the point if you cum already even if you still hard?

thoughts and opinions anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rephrase that please?? Doesn't quite make sense. Can't give you a fair answer

Stop thinking that cumming is the end of proceedings......

Think of it more as the beginning of the next round. Foreplay, kisses, cuddles more build up etc.

By *ngels of SinCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Rephrase that please?? Doesn't quite make sense. Can't give you a fair answer "

Agreed. It doesn't make a lot of sense

"Stop thinking that cumming is the end of proceedings......

Think of it more as the beginning of the next round. Foreplay, kisses, cuddles more build up etc. "

^ this

I am not that buthered myself over it, just as long I get my dick wet and it goes in the pussey, so I can tick her off the list as a shag, is all that matters lol

"I am not that buthered myself over it, just as long I get my dick wet and it goes in the pussey, so I can tick her off the list as a shag, is all that matters lol "

You're all charm you had us at 'dick wet'

"I am not that buthered myself over it, just as long I get my dick wet and it goes in the pussey, so I can tick her off the list as a shag, is all that matters lol "
oh shag

Lol her

"I am not that buthered myself over it, just as long I get my dick wet and it goes in the pussey, so I can tick her off the list as a shag, is all that matters lol oh shag

Lol her"

lol its fun

"you had us at 'dick wet' "
I like your phrase used there lol

"I am not that buthered myself over it, just as long I get my dick wet and it goes in the pussey, so I can tick her off the list as a shag, is all that matters lol oh shag

Lol herlol its fun I have forgotten

you had us at 'dick wet' I like your phrase used there lol "

Erm. Maybe try stopping yourself from cumming first or make her cum first..and then you at the end?

And i don't see why cumming first is an issue?

It's not like you're going to stop now is it? It doesn't mean it's time to go home. Why don't you carry on and get yourself back together for rounds 2, 3 and the weekend?

By *ave667Man  over a year ago

manchester

I give up all is lost.

"Afraid that cum too quick and end chances sex whats the point if you cum already even if you still hard?

"

Apologies for the confusion rephrased below posted it quick as I was busy

I was recently having a conversation at work, one of the lads said that he cum's too quick before sex.

At that time he wanted to carry on as he was still hard. But the Women said to him "whats the point if you cum already?"

He now has a fear. He now thinks that his chances of sex had ended every time that happens now.

Well I don't think this is his issue more the ladies as she has the mind set of whats the point you have already cum.

There is so much more to sex than that, would she feel the same if he had made her cum before he has or if she had cum would she want to cum again?

Its not all about getting your dick wet as Shag so aptly put it There is lots you can do to enjoy each other so I guess the ladies need educating on this.

Well put. I told him she was just after sex I think he was more after a connection.

I agree there is a lot more to sex the bouncing off one another then people realise.

I also think well give into our hormones to reproduce. That we can't control but feel guilty after.

"Afraid that cum too quick and end chances sex whats the point if you cum already even if you still hard?

I was recently having a conversation at work, one of the lads said that he cum's too quick before sex.

At that time he wanted to carry on as he was still hard. But the Women said to him "whats the point if you cum already?"

He now has a fear. He now thinks that his chances of sex had ended every time that happens now.

"

not all ladies like that he was unlucky. Most ladies know there's other things to do . I hope he finds a nicer lady next time

"

I take it she's not bright enough to realise theres more than one shot in a full bag of balls

I take it she's not bright enough to realise theres more than one shot in a full bag of balls "

Evidently

not all ladies like that he was unlucky. Most ladies know there's other things to do . I hope he finds a nicer lady next time "

Yea I just think the one who aren't like that are ones genuine men never find.

your not like that of course

Woooo that turned around so quickly i got giddy n fell over

Gimp

not all ladies like that he was unlucky. Most ladies know there's other things to do . I hope he finds a nicer lady next time "

No not all ladies are alike that's for sure

Wow! Me cumming is just the start, ok it takes around an hour for me (no idea why, never been good at quickies), but then return to mouth and tongue, soon hard again and playtime continues.

Sounds like he met a one night stand , fuck and forget woman. That is not swinging that is just bar pick up and fuck, miles away from the fun that can be had.

Tell him to get to a club, arrive early, if he can hook up on here first to find who is going and arrange to meet (to chat and see, not to expect a fuck) ... Swingers know its about fun in the time allowed with friends, not fuck and forget.

not all ladies like that he was unlucky. Most ladies know there's other things to do . I hope he finds a nicer lady next time

No not all ladies are alike that's for sure "

of course we,re not

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I am not that buthered myself over it, just as long I get my dick wet and it goes in the pussey, so I can tick her off the list as a shag, is all that matters lol

You're all charm you had us at 'dick wet' "

he had us at the "I" bit lol

"Wow! Me cumming is just the start, ok it takes around an hour for me (no idea why, never been good at quickies), but then return to mouth and tongue, soon hard again and playtime continues.

Sounds like he met a one night stand , fuck and forget woman. That is not swinging that is just bar pick up and fuck, miles away from the fun that can be had.

Tell him to get to a club, arrive early, if he can hook up on here first to find who is going and arrange to meet (to chat and see, not to expect a fuck) ... Swingers know its about fun in the time allowed with friends, not fuck and forget. "

I think he wanted her as a long term partner. i'll be sure give him the advice i heard today hopefully that will ease his fears

thanks everyone

"I am not that buthered myself over it, just as long I get my dick wet and it goes in the pussey, so I can tick her off the list as a shag, is all that matters lol

You're all charm you had us at 'dick wet'

he had us at the "I" bit lol "

Yes I did lol .

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

I may have missed it, sorry if i did.... Safety wank first....

» Add a new message to this topic