FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > By accident.....!!

By accident.....!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *chillesHeel OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

Why is it when I'm wearing a dress or top with no bra... I'm secretly hoping my boobs may fall out to shock whoever is there to look?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Secretly hoping? You should learn how to create an 'accidental' flash

Somerset

I will practice this afternoon!!

It won't shock me if I'm there

I'll just assume the boobs just wanna enjoy the beautiful sunshine lol

By *parky.69Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

Wish I was there to see that xx

Somerset

I don't even sunbathe topless, that's the odd thing!!!

id love h to enjoy the sun more flashing and poping out for all to see lol

I love getting my boobs out

Somerset

"I love getting my boobs out "

I'm surprised much can contain them!!

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

Nothing more exciting than a flash you are not expecting

Somerset

Especially around the freezer isle!!

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Especially around the freezer isle!! "
you just want your nipples to stick out more then

Somerset

"Especially around the freezer isle!! you just want your nipples to stick out more then "

"I don't even sunbathe topless, that's the odd thing!!! "

I prefer totally naked to just topless

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I did it last week by accident whilst wearing a maxi dress. I was mortified when I realised.

"Especially around the freezer isle!! "

Try wandering down the cold shelf isles with a short skirt and no undies, sooo good in this weather

'aisles' not isles, the cold shelf isles are off the coast of Alaska

Somerset

Mortified... I'm normally such a stickler for spelling!!! Must be this hot weather!!

Somerset

"I did it last week by accident whilst wearing a maxi dress. I was mortified when I realised. "

I'm sure you made a few peoples day!!!

never wear a bra - flop about all the time

There is nothing I REPEAT NOTHING! That turns me on more than L wearing a dress (or top) that she can flash her paps while out walking on Stanton Moor. In fact on Monday she wore a light dress with no knickers or bra all day and I had a permanent tent pole

I wish she would flash more, A LOT MORE!

Somerset

"never wear a bra - flop about all the time "

Mine are a bit small to fall out... Maybe that's my issue!!

Somerset

"There is nothing I REPEAT NOTHING! That turns me on more than L wearing a dress (or top) that she can flash her paps while out walking on Stanton Moor. In fact on Monday she wore a light dress with no knickers or bra all day and I had a permanent tent pole

I wish she would flash more, A LOT

MORE! "

Let me know where you're walking. I'll help you cover yourself back up.

I must be in the minority....I find the whole concept a bit sad and pathetic not to mention pretty creepy.

"never wear a bra - flop about all the time

Mine are a bit small to fall out... Maybe that's my issue!! "

mine arent that big - so maybe not too much of a flop-

Somerset

"I must be in the minority....I find the whole concept a bit sad and pathetic not to mention pretty creepy."

That's fair enough! I often read things on here that are not my cup of tea but not really that inclined to call it sad or pathetic! Each to their own... A whole host of people who would be finding the swinging lifestyle the same.

.....perhaps you ought to put that you dont want anyone who disagrees with you to respond? Just a thought.. Happy flashing

"I must be in the minority....I find the whole concept a bit sad and pathetic not to mention pretty creepy."

It's voyeurism which you 'state' you're also into on your profile? That also makes you 'a bit sad and pathetic not to mention pretty creepy'

Somerset

I think you'll find I wrote fair enough because it is! It takes all sorts to make the world go round.

"I must be in the minority....I find the whole concept a bit sad and pathetic not to mention pretty creepy.

It's voyeurism which you 'state' you're also into on your profile? That also makes you 'a bit sad and pathetic not to mention pretty creepy' "

Call the backups huh ...... the topic was public flashing. Nothing in my profile mentioning that and no need to get personal to be honest, says more about you than anyone......I find public flashing creepy, you don't....why the personal attack?

Somerset

Like I said, I don't even sunbathe topless, nor do I have any explicit pics on my profile. Purely a little fantasy in my head of a bloke, or a girl, getting a sneaky look by accident!

"Like I said, I don't even sunbathe topless, nor do I have any explicit pics on my profile. Purely a little fantasy in my head of a bloke, or a girl, getting a sneaky look by accident! "

Unlike the other couple, I made no personal comment about you specifically, I referred to public flashing in general. If it's your gig fair enough but not everyone will feel the same that's all ....there was absolutely no disrespect towards you as I said....happy flashing

Oh dear another thread that turns nasty!

Everyone has there kinks... No need to say it's sad or pathetic, bit harsh

"Like I said, I don't even sunbathe topless, nor do I have any explicit pics on my profile. Purely a little fantasy in my head of a bloke, or a girl, getting a sneaky look by accident! "
you don't have to explain yourself, leave these sorts of people to it

"Like I said, I don't even sunbathe topless, nor do I have any explicit pics on my profile. Purely a little fantasy in my head of a bloke, or a girl, getting a sneaky look by accident!

Unlike the other couple, I made no personal comment about you specifically, I referred to public flashing in general. If it's your gig fair enough but not everyone will feel the same that's all ....there was absolutely no disrespect towards you as I said....happy flashing "

sounded like you were, why use harsh comments like sad and pathetic!? Why not just say it's not our thing.

"I must be in the minority....I find the whole concept a bit sad and pathetic not to mention pretty creepy.

It's voyeurism which you 'state' you're also into on your profile? That also makes you 'a bit sad and pathetic not to mention pretty creepy'

Call the backups huh ...... the topic was public flashing. Nothing in my profile mentioning that and no need to get personal to be honest, says more about you than anyone......I find public flashing creepy, you don't....why the personal attack? "

You have basically 'attacked' everyone that likes this subject by saying they are sad, pathetic and creepy. It's only tits being flashed in our case, and we are quite selective and wouldn't dare to do it if there were children present.

"Oh dear another thread that turns nasty!

Everyone has there kinks... No need to say it's sad or pathetic, bit harsh"

For heaven's sake will you either read the post as it was intended or leave it be...so many on here looking for hassle.

Somerset

"Like I said, I don't even sunbathe topless, nor do I have any explicit pics on my profile. Purely a little fantasy in my head of a bloke, or a girl, getting a sneaky look by accident!

Unlike the other couple, I made no personal comment about you specifically, I referred to public flashing in general. If it's your gig fair enough but not everyone will feel the same that's all ....there was absolutely no disrespect towards you as I said....happy flashing "

Thank you...

Somerset

"Oh dear another thread that turns nasty!

Everyone has there kinks... No need to say it's sad or pathetic, bit harsh"

I'm getting quite in to the forum!! Hope you're well x

Call the backups huh ...... the topic was public flashing. Nothing in my profile mentioning that and no need to get personal to be honest, says more about you than anyone......I find public flashing creepy, you don't....why the personal attack?

You have basically 'attacked' everyone that likes this subject by saying they are sad, pathetic and creepy. It's only tits being flashed in our case, and we are quite selective and wouldn't dare to do it if there were children present. "

Right lets end this now, you are determined to have an argument arent you ....I did not say anyone who likes anything is pathetic etc ....I find public flashing creepy ....so shoot me for God's sake.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You have basically 'attacked' everyone that likes this subject by saying they are sad, pathetic and creepy. It's only tits being flashed in our case, and we are quite selective and wouldn't dare to do it if there were children present.

Right lets end this now, you are determined to have an argument arent you ....I did not say anyone who likes anything is pathetic etc ....I find public flashing creepy ....so shoot me for God's sake."

Personally, I too find public flashing creepy. There's no way of knowing how it'll be perceived: I prefer to know my audience but accept not everyone will share my view.

I'm still surprised people jump on their high horse and get offended if you have a differing view.

Right lets end this now, you are determined to have an argument arent you ....I did not say anyone who likes anything is pathetic etc ....I find public flashing creepy ....so shoot me for God's sake."

Yes 'you' find it sad, pathetic and creepy which means you think the people that do it are the same. I just find it contradictory that your state you're 'into' voyeurism and yet you find certain types of it sad, pathetic and creepy.

What exactly do you find so sad, pathetic and creepy about flashing? Is it flashing the other parts of the body? The people being flashed at? Or something else? Btw I'm not being confrontational I just want to clarify why you feel the way you do

Somerset

I took no offence at all. People have differences of opinions. It was merely a thought I shared.. Not one I have, or would act out. It came from my partner seeing this happen to a very embarrassed lady in a supermarket... He found it a little exciting and I liked the thought of someone feeling that about me!

Like I have said, we are all different on here and that is the way it should be. Thank you to those that contacted me privately! All is good

"Why is it when I'm wearing a dress or top with no bra... I'm secretly hoping my boobs may fall out to shock whoever is there to look? "

Because we all secretly hoping for the same thing?

» Add a new message to this topic