FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Losing Swinging Momentum

Losing Swinging Momentum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *D40 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Is it normal to lose your swinging momentum?

When we first joined we (meaning me Mrs Dolph, Personal Assistant to Mr Dolph) put a fair bit of effort in, checking people out, sending winks/messages and arranging meets (for which we were never let down). Lately though feels like it's not as exciting as it was...

Is it possible to outgrow it (which i doubt as i love it still) or does apathy just set in and we expect people to do the work?

What's your experience been?

ps, if your local send us a message if you like fat birds & older gents lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Pardon the pun, but its swings and roundabouts for me.

I sometimes wonder away from the site and take a time out when I'm feeling its too much effort or less fun than it was, and then come back refreshed having missed it.

If its not doing what you want, and you find it a chore rather than fun, hide the profile, set your pics to private and enjoy the real world for a while... no doubt fab will still be here if/when you come back

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I got bored with it to be honest. I always enjoyed the social side but the dynamic changed in Scotland so I stopped going.

Like the forums..

A break does do you good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it normal to lose your swinging momentum?

When we first joined we (meaning me Mrs Dolph, Personal Assistant to Mr Dolph) put a fair bit of effort in, checking people out, sending winks/messages and arranging meets (for which we were never let down). Lately though feels like it's not as exciting as it was...

Is it possible to outgrow it (which i doubt as i love it still) or does apathy just set in and we expect people to do the work?

What's your experience been?

ps, if your local send us a message if you like fat birds & older gents lol "

I'd send you a party invite but single blokes cannot message you!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i don't think it is losing the swinging mojo as such... it just once you get out of the "kid in a candy shop" phase... you then find a pace that is more suited to you...

The amount of people that we have "burn themselves out" on here... for every time i saw it I'd be rich...

nothing wrong with slowing down and recharging the batteries so to speak... I think the people here that have been here the longest have found a balance they are happy with.....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

nothing wrong with slowing down and recharging the batteries so to speak... I think the people here that have been here the longest have found a balance they are happy with.....

"

I really get enjoyment reading the positive experiences other people have. It is great seeing the people have fun.

If it helps put some perspective on things we haven't even swung yet and we're already dizzy with all the options...so many sexy people...who are the fakes? who are more sexy than their photos? who are less sexy? who has a great personality despite a badly worded profile? who is actually a plonker despite sounding ok? Who has great chemistry in person despite not looking like our type online? And who looks great online but isn't in reality? Eventually it just becomes a great big sexy blur lol

So perhaps there's an element of being slightly overwhelmed by the choice from time to time? Not saying this is what's going on with you guys...but it might be a factor

everything gets boring after a while.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've tried hard all the time

"everything gets boring after a while."

Eating, drinking, breathing ... I think passion when the chemistry is right ... Just fucking without making friends or fuck and forget does get boring, reason I like swinging .... Fucking around with mates such that its mire than just sex is brilliant.

Sometimes I wish there were more swingers locally and less just focussed on a fuck.

"everything gets boring after a while.

Eating, drinking, breathing ... I think passion when the chemistry is right ... Just fucking without making friends or fuck and forget does get boring, reason I like swinging .... Fucking around with mates such that its mire than just sex is brilliant.

Sometimes I wish there were more swingers locally and less just focussed on a fuck."

So fucking around with mates doesnt get boring, so how come fucking ones partner does?

What do you expect from a site full with some desperados and shaggy fat women/couple

Had 3 meets and nothing exciting happened just for a drink but some people think it is a god given right to touch you on a drink meeting put us off and yet to meet again , some people on here just want a shag anyway anyhow and with as many as poss well looks like its not for us as some pics we get just put us off more would like the social side making friend and maybe more but not just hurry up lets do it ,so maybe it's just not for us it would only be soft swing anyway

"What do you expect from a site full with some desperados and shaggy fat women/couple"

As we say

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

it comes in peaks and troughs for us. We had a phase of doing house parties then got a bit bored and went to clubs, then had enough of that so had meets then just went in town on the pull then nothing for a while. we tend to mix things up a bit and sometimes spend hours on here and other weeks never visit. Best thing is not to let it rule your life.

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

We've gone a bit off the boil too at the minute , not had any meets for ages other than a trip to Xtasia which was great . We have been talking about 'dipping our toes' back in soon tho

"What do you expect from a site full with some desperados and shaggy fat women/couple"

Which one are you?

We don't use the site much now for meets, it was all very exciting at the begining and we killed it a bit. We still go to clubs on a regular basis and have friends we play with regularly. We love swinging gilly doesn't really like fab she much rather meet people face to face in clubs that's what works for us

I think you can overuse Fabs and that's when boredom or disillusion can set in. There's many distractions in life and Fabs is one of them.

» Add a new message to this topic