FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Win/lose MFF

Win/lose MFF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Louise and I have come to the agreement that when we meet with another fem everything is allowed between me and the fem apart from actual penetrative sex. Don't get me wrong,I thank my lucky stars that she's into women and up for this but I can't stop thinking I'm in a win lose situation. Haha maybe I'm just being greedy but what are other women's thoughts about this situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky boy shame the fem won't get to have sex with you...Bit one sided i might say ...

Wouldn't interest me. I'd want more with the man than the woman

I think you've just made a really difficult search much harder

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You lucky, lucky bastard!!!

You can have your wife rise your cock as the other lady rides your face....

"I think you've just made a really difficult search much harder "

Agreed

We did that first time and to be honest it does not work out that great for the guy.

But that's my opinion it's for better with pentration

hope it works out ok and you find a fem

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

If I meet with a couple I want to be able to play with both parties. I wouldn't meet if I couldn't fuck both of them x

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

But equally you have to do whatever is comfortable for ypu both. But would be worth talking about it to explore the reasons behind it and whether the limit to your play may change over time. Always best to talk about it together x

It's good to play fully with both very sexy that way. However it's your choice and have fun

I met a couple who play this way a few years ago....very frustrating. Now I'd only meet if we all play equally and without restrictions.

By *chillesHeelCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

It's really difficult. We've been through so many different cycles but the only way we can manage this is to talk. It started as I played with a woman, then it went to him joining in but no sex, then we had a surprise liaison with a guy that has got us both rethinking again where our boundaries are! One of us wants to progress quicker than the other at times and it has caused friction, but we just have to respect the wishes of the most 'wary' person and enjoy the journey at the pace of the slowest (in the nicest possible way)

Thank you all for the feedback, ye I'm guessing it might get a bit frustrating to an extent but gotta stick to what she is comfortable with. Maybe in due time it will progress a bit more

"Thank you all for the feedback, ye I'm guessing it might get a bit frustrating to an extent but gotta stick to what she is comfortable with. Maybe in due time it will progress a bit more "

Might be a bit Meh for the other Woman unless you invest in a strapon I suppose

If that's the boundaries of your wife respect it. My wife's was same and each person is different but things can progress just like we have. Everyone will have a bit of friction at some point but just respect each other and in time you'll progress

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

"So Louise and I have come to the agreement that when we meet with another fem everything is allowed between me and the fem apart from actual penetrative sex. Don't get me wrong,I thank my lucky stars that she's into women and up for this but I can't stop thinking I'm in a win lose situation. Haha maybe I'm just being greedy but what are other women's thoughts about this situation?"

If you manage to find a lovely lady who's happy to play this way then thank your lucky stars. As for your partners wishes I would respect them, who knows in time with experience or even on the night she may just change her mind. This maybe a new daunting concept for you both and who knows how either of you will feel at the time.

But just to let you know it's an absolutely amazing experience

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"So Louise and I have come to the agreement that when we meet with another fem everything is allowed between me and the fem apart from actual penetrative sex. Don't get me wrong,I thank my lucky stars that she's into women and up for this but I can't stop thinking I'm in a win lose situation. Haha maybe I'm just being greedy but what are other women's thoughts about this situation?"

It wouldn't be for me - I only play with couples equally - possibly more with the female, but I do like to play with the male too.

You will be limiting the pool of available ladies, but if thats what you both agree on, then go with it, without pushing for more.

as for win/lose, I don't see how its a lose to still have someone else join in if you can find some one who accepts your rules.

All 3 can play, everything is OK e.g lick suck finger etc apart from me putting it in. Haha sorry for bluntness. Louise and the fem can play all they want

If that's what she wants you should respect her wishes, same as other people should respect her wishes. It's bloody rude to say she's being any kind of mean- this is her feelings and they matter! If people don't like it, don't meet them. I have met couples like this and it worked fine.

I really don't understand the obsession with fucking. Soft swing can be fun too.

Cocks aren't everything.

We love both of us playing with a fem, love watching hubby fuck. Fun for all of us

As a guy I would find that way to frustrating so I would say no to that type of meet

"As a guy I would find that way to frustrating so I would say no to that type of meet "

Why would it be frustrating? He can fuck his girlfriend.

By *chillesHeelCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

"As a guy I would find that way to frustrating so I would say no to that type of meet

Why would it be frustrating? He can fuck his girlfriend."

Fucking 2 alot better

When I met a couple, I'm all for playing with the fem and a bit of interaction with the male, but I'm not that fussed about full sex with him. It works fine for me.

Interesting thread As a couple who have currently agreed that full swap is off the cards, we we're wondering what we could bring to something like this which would help sweeten the deal. Would it make things more interesting if we said that there might be the possibility of penetrative sex on a second meet? Any thoughts on what would make the proposition more attractive to you? thx

Id be happy with this to be honest as i prefer the foreplay and i think if no full sex was going on people would spend more time on the oral etc

Not fair to be honest, a threesome is a threesome.

We have even agreed that if one doesn't play, the other is fine, just sitting in.

Is it just this situation, are you allowed with others?

Her

I pity the woman who has a 3sum with a couple where the man is unhappy at the limits his partner has set

"Interesting thread As a couple who have currently agreed that full swap is off the cards, we we're wondering what we could bring to something like this which would help sweeten the deal. Would it make things more interesting if we said that there might be the possibility of penetrative sex on a second meet? Any thoughts on what would make the proposition more attractive to you? thx "

Not for me. I'd find it a bit odd. I want to meet someone because I like them, not for any future offers, if that makes sense. If someone doesn't like the way you want to meet, find someone else. Your relationship is much more important than a meet. It's not a deal... it should be fun.

"I met a couple who play this way a few years ago....very frustrating. Now I'd only meet if we all play equally and without restrictions."

Me too. Would do nothing for me. A bit like being asked to play with the fem while man watches. Another no no for me.

Hope you find what you're after OP

I couldn't meet a couple where there are limits like this. I have a voyeur streak that loves to watch a couple fuck but it would be incredibly frustrating knowing that that's all there'd be for me - watching. FF play is fabulous, don't get me wrong, but to me it's foreplay. The messy tangle of bodies is what is the real deal - everyone participating equally. Each to their own and I respect your limits totally - it's just not my thing. Hope you have lots of fun

"So Louise and I have come to the agreement that when we meet with another fem everything is allowed between me and the fem apart from actual penetrative sex. Don't get me wrong,I thank my lucky stars that she's into women and up for this but I can't stop thinking I'm in a win lose situation. Haha maybe I'm just being greedy but what are other women's thoughts about this situation?

I pity the woman who has a 3sum with a couple where the man is unhappy at the limits his partner has set "

[Removed by poster at 24/07/14 22:19:51]

Be nice to find a fem that wants to join in at all

"Be nice to find a fem that wants to join in at all "

By *ilyflo1Woman  over a year ago

Horsham

"If I meet with a couple I want to be able to play with both parties. I wouldn't meet if I couldn't fuck both of them x"

Yup. Agree

I agree with lots of other comments here...I won't play with a couple if there are rules like this.

whoever the lucky girl is I am sure she will be reassured by your thoughtfulness about what she might feel like she wants out of a meet.....

By *elshcouple91Couple  over a year ago

Llandudno

"We love both of us playing with a fem, love watching hubby fuck. Fun for all of us "

That's us too

I wouldn't join a couple in those circumstances. There is absolutely no point having a bloke involved if he doesn't use his cock, can get all I need/want from the woman. Good luck with it though but as others have said the available pool. of women is going to be minuscule

By *elshcouple91Couple  over a year ago

Llandudno

But as has already been said..each to their own !

Not for me if I'm totally honest but if toys were to be used during play... What's the difference???

Personally, I like all party's involved in my FFM

I know you asked for the womens opinion but how do you feel about it?? Would you be happy playing without actually having intercourse??? Your good lady may be happy but would you?? It's like giving someone a sweet, saying they can taste it but then have to spit it out and not actually finish it... I think you would find it frustrating too

By *LCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Must admit that we prefer when everyone is free to explore. Only had 1 soft swap experience and it was a little frustrating. Having said that I think I (male) would forego the penetration for a chance of a MFF if the extra F wanted to restrict it. The other stuff is still fun and I still haven't experienced ny fantasy of having 2 ladys riding me. I wouldn't mind if it was the Mrs on my cock and the other lady on my face. But as has previously been mentioned its hard to find a willing single lady and we haven't yet been lucky enough.

By *LCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Personally, I like all party's involved in my FFM "

Shame you only do club meets.

"Be nice to find a fem that wants to join in at all "

It's difficult anyway to find a woman but you have reduced that considerably with your preferences... Not everyone is as fortunate as you to have such a hot body... Most of us on here have got lots of flesh and find it a tad intimidating to read a profile like yours... Sorry ... Just saying

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

While the vast majority will want equal involvement in FFM, there are a number of women on here who are happy to play with the woman and limited to no involvement from the man of the couple...or state it as there preference.

Like everything on Fab, there really is something for everyone, even though it makes a tricky search much harder. As always, patience will be the key.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Be nice to find a fem that wants to join in at all

It's difficult anyway to find a woman but you have reduced that considerably with your preferences... Not everyone is as fortunate as you to have such a hot body... Most of us on here have got lots of flesh and find it a tad intimidating to read a profile like yours... Sorry ... Just saying "

They can hardly help who they are, can they? If others find them intimidating that will be their problem.

"I think you've just made a really difficult search much harder

Agreed"

Yep.. agree with this also.

It's difficult anyway to find a woman but you have reduced that considerably with your preferences... Not everyone is as fortunate as you to have such a hot body... Most of us on here have got lots of flesh and find it a tad intimidating to read a profile like yours... Sorry ... Just saying

They can hardly help who they are, can they? If others find them intimidating that will be their problem."

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

How about a mffm where there's a spare Cock for the other woman. Both blokes get to play non penetrative ly with the other womanbut penetration is reserved for their own partner? ? Xx

"

How about a mffm where there's a spare Cock for the other woman. Both blokes get to play non penetrative ly with the other womanbut penetration is reserved for their own partner? ? Xx"

Yes that could be another option

"

I know you asked for the womens opinion but how do you feel about it?? Would you be happy playing without actually having intercourse??? Your good lady may be happy but would you?? It's like giving someone a sweet, saying they can taste it but then have to spit it out and not actually finish it... I think you would find it frustrating too "

Indeed it is exactly like candy, but at the same time she has to feel comfortable with the situation. Although it might be frustrating to a point for me,on the other hand I find it a big turn on seeing FF action, and when it's my other half with another women I'm guessing it will be even more

"Not for me if I'm totally honest but if toys were to be used during play... What's the difference??? "

Really! You think a dildo or vibrator feels like a real throbbing cock?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I wouldn't meet under these rules. I like cock. No cock, no play.

It's difficult anyway to find a woman but you have reduced that considerably with your preferences... Not everyone is as fortunate as you to have such a hot body... Most of us on here have got lots of flesh and find it a tad intimidating to read a profile like yours... Sorry ... Just saying "

Intimidating?? Lol it's not meant that way, just I know what I want, the whole point of playing is being turned on and wanting to play, I couldn't play if I wasn't attracted to what I was playing with, so I apologise if I'm scary, but thanks for the compliment even if it was indirectly given xx

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Interesting thread As a couple who have currently agreed that full swap is off the cards, we we're wondering what we could bring to something like this which would help sweeten the deal. Would it make things more interesting if we said that there might be the possibility of penetrative sex on a second meet? Any thoughts on what would make the proposition more attractive to you? thx "

as a single fem who does meet couples... no. I don't do soft swing meets. It makes me feel like a performing seal, and always leaves me unfulfilled from a cpl meet. If I only want to play with a fem, I'll meet solo, if I meet a couple, I play with a couple - equally.

And the "promise" of a second meet would not cut the mustard either... whats to say you don't just get what you want and then not meet again? No thanks.

"Interesting thread As a couple who have currently agreed that full swap is off the cards, we we're wondering what we could bring to something like this which would help sweeten the deal. Would it make things more interesting if we said that there might be the possibility of penetrative sex on a second meet? Any thoughts on what would make the proposition more attractive to you? thx

as a single fem who does meet couples... no. I don't do soft swing meets. It makes me feel like a performing seal, and always leaves me unfulfilled from a cpl meet. If I only want to play with a fem, I'll meet solo, if I meet a couple, I play with a couple - equally.

And the "promise" of a second meet would not cut the mustard either... whats to say you don't just get what you want and then not meet again? No thanks.

"

» Add a new message to this topic