FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New and nervous.

New and nervous.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new to this and looking to be very discrete. Anyone know of any watch and masturbate only areas around immingham, barrow and killimgholme x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hello. Put something in the meets section too, hopefully someone will know of somewhere. Good luck

Thanks guy's. Having low confidences about my appearance worried people won't be interested in me. I'm so nervous lol. X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks guy's. Having low confidences about my appearance worried people won't be interested in me. I'm so nervous lol. X"

I see. You will find as a single man that you need to be a bit patient on here but that has absolutely nothing to do with how you look.

I gathered about the male part nut doesn't stop the attraction confidence obvs to have fun I would assume you have to be attracted to the person and I consider myself far from that... X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you feel that way please take things slowly.

Think I wondered that wrong I meen I far consider myself fron attractive so can't imagine people wanting to meet lol. X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Think I wondered that wrong I meen I far consider myself fron attractive so can't imagine people wanting to meet lol. X"

Yes I understood but people who feel as you do can find things difficult.

How come? X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How come? X"

Because it can be very difficult for young single men to get meets and if you lack confidence in your looks it could make you blame it on that rather than the sheer numbers on here and you could feel bad.

Thank you. Hopefully I cam find some one or couple nice enough to give me try then my I ask your opinion lol? X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you. Hopefully I cam find some one or couple nice enough to give me try then my I ask your opinion lol? X"

You look and sound very nice and friendly I think if you go to a few socials and maybe a club you might start to make some contacts. We have a strict lower age limit as do quite a few older couples but I hope things go well for you.

Seriously thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you. Hopefully I cam find some one or couple nice enough to give me try then my I ask your opinion lol? X

You look and sound very nice and friendly I think if you go to a few socials and maybe a club you might start to make some contacts. We have a strict lower age limit as do quite a few older couples but I hope things go well for you."

You are a nice couple, good advice very well and thoughtfully put. Being unsuccessful on here is due to the sheer number of men messaging couples and woman daily. I mainly go to clubs and meet couples there. It is still hard to mingle without feeling like a sex pest but at least you may get verified and start the ball rolling. Good luck but don't make this your only option

Again still to scared to go clubs I think to scared of rejection and just looking like a pest lol. X

Dark rooms at clubs made for it!!!! Give it a try.

I'm 5'8", 18 stone and i'm doing ok.

Don't worry about your appearance.

There's someone for everyone on her.

Good luck.

"Again still to scared to go clubs I think to scared of rejection and just looking like a pest lol. X"

Don't worry just go smile at people and say hi, don't follow them and if you get the chance chat just compliment them and if you are lucky you will be allowed a touch or more. For most guys they go home without having had sex but with a mind full of dirty memories and have a good wank when they get home. If that is all you expect you will have a good time. Give it a go.

Thank you for advise everyone now just have to find a local club just a quick one do they tend to be invite only things? X

"Thank you for advise everyone now just have to find a local club just a quick one do they tend to be invite only things? X"

There is a listing on the home page somewhere for clubs with reviews. I only know london.

Just so you know. We prefer nervous guys. Well amber does mainly. There's something sexy about them. So don't worry. There are people like us out there that prefer your sort. X

"Thank you for advise everyone now just have to find a local club just a quick one do they tend to be invite only things? X"

Just so you know. I got your message but cannot reply due to your settings x

» Add a new message to this topic