FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Me...the wife...and the machine!

Me...the wife...and the machine!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For years now I have wanted to share my Wife with another male, preferably a BBC. Although my wife likes the idea she says that it's far from the top of the list.

So we finally bought a sex machine.It is at the bottom end of machines but sure works well.

We have used it several times and DV works great. Last night whilst the Mrs was on all fours taking her 8" brown dildo splendidly I started to part her ass cheeks widely exposing a beautiful sight.

I know how lucky I am to have such beautiful and playful Mrs but this feeling of wanting to share her just don't seem to be going away.

I suppose the main question is how many other couples are there on here where the wife only plays with Females ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Tina only plays with females, which suits both of us just fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes you have to be patient. Put yourself in her shoes, its quite a big jump for some people from fantasy to reality. How would you feel if she was asking you to be taken by a BBC...!

By *n2cplCouple  over a year ago

swindon

"Sometimes you have to be patient. Put yourself in her shoes, its quite a big jump for some people from fantasy to reality. How would you feel if she was asking you to be taken by a BBC...! "

Yes please !!!

"I suppose the main question is how many other couples are there on here where the wife only plays with Females ?"

I'd say that's one of those 'problems' you're lucky to have lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I suppose the main question is how many other couples are there on here where the wife only plays with Females ?

I'd say that's one of those 'problems' you're lucky to have lol "

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining that my wife won't agree to it. I just wanted to see how many other blokes were in my position.

The mind is a very powerful thing.

So... Sex with other women doesn't count as sharing?

» Add a new message to this topic