FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > status updates

status updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orksfuncouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

does anyone else read some status updates and just cringe or is it just us, we particularly enjoy the money or booze begging ones and the ones mentioning kids!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Some are just so negative it makes you wonder if it is a self-fulfilling prophesy. I aim for mirth or saying if I'm off out somewhere

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Mine are normally very tongue in cheek song lyrics

But agree some of the negative ones just make you really!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"does anyone else read some status updates and just cringe or is it just us, we particularly enjoy the money or booze begging ones and the ones mentioning kids!"

Some we laugh at some we cringe at but people can do what they want within the rules on their own profiles.

What's wrong with mentioning kids?

I've blocked some on the strength of their ever changing ranty/negative updates, its sad and makes them look aggressive and no fun at all. This site is supposed to be fun, sometimes you wonder why they bother on here!

I love them....good bad or hilarious

I especially love the ones that say something along the lines of 'this site is full of timewasting c**ts go fuck yourselves'

Or the territorial 'I know you're after my man bitch! Im watching you!'

Or the 'please give me a chance i'll do whatever you want just to get a meet on here'

huddersfield

"What's wrong with mentioning kids?"

the one we read said, 'fuck me little shit won't stop out now, always spoiling my fun'',

little selfish don't you think?

if its a nice or jokey one 'like kids away we can play' type thing then we don't cringe, but you must admit the one just quoted must make you think poor child

I personally enjoy reading those with poor grammar and spelling.

"What's wrong with mentioning kids?

the one we read said, 'fuck me little shit won't stop out now, always spoiling my fun'',

little selfish don't you think?

if its a nice or jokey one 'like kids away we can play' type thing then we don't cringe, but you must admit the one just quoted must make you think poor child"

Ahh I see. Yeah poor kid

I never write things like that but I do mention my son now and then

"I love them....good bad or hilarious

I especially love the ones that say something along the lines of 'this site is full of timewasting c**ts go fuck yourselves'

Or the territorial 'I know you're after my man bitch! Im watching you!'

Or the 'please give me a chance i'll do whatever you want just to get a meet on here'"

Wish I had contacts like these! Lol brilliant

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

There's one profile at the moment that makes me cringe every time it props up. Starting to look desperate and wanting to shag the whole of fab!

huddersfield

"There's one profile at the moment that makes me cringe every time it props up. Starting to look desperate and wanting to shag the whole of fab! "

gotta love em lol

It's good for checking out the real personality of someone I have some good friends who I probably would not have contacted if it hasn't been for their hilarious updates lol

It can also out the ones with no sense of humour who aren't in it for the fun side ?

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

we tend to use ours as a message we are meeting or if we are in a certain area butsome of the negative ones get on our goat... if you are going to leave just leave no need to announce it to the world!

yes they make me cringe too because they are so stupid and some of them make me feel slightly sick, way too much information.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I wish we could write on them like you can on Fbook.

People show themselves as complete hypocrits through them, for this reason its a shame they dont remain on show in some kind of history

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Mine tend to be film, book or song quotes with the occasional foray into new underwear excitement.

I sometimes have slightly annoyed ones....but not often.

I really dislike the ones that include a mobile number, they just scream "I'm desperate" to me and a little uncalled for.

As someone else has said I have been known to block people purely on the strength of their status.

I only post the occasional status updates and try to keep mine light and amusing where possible.

There have been some corkers which have matched my sense of humor, this compelled me to message the person to share my delight.

However I have seen some on others where they seem ranty and negative which puts me off that person.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Ours are either sex(ish) related song lyrics or saying we're looking forward/we enjoyed a meet or club

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"does anyone else read some status updates and just cringe or is it just us, we particularly enjoy the money or booze begging ones and the ones mentioning kids!"

Any asking for money/booze or mentioning kids in any context, please report, they are probably not OK on here.

Admin x