FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > social gathering

social gathering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack with a bang OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hastings

Hi all, we are thinking of holding a bit of a social gathering at ours and just looking for a bit of advice as to making it a good evening and not a damp squid x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best way i could imagine answering this, depends on the nature of your 'Social' function, if it's to invite people over to have sex for the first time, as i can imagine the people going may become regulars of your function, may play it safe and meet at a hotel

(as it's more on mutual ground and if they feel at all uncomfortable they can escape anytime, lol)

Plus if this is a hotel with a bar, you can all meet there at first then decide what works best for you.

It's been suggested by some friends of mine to bring plastic sheeting to protect beds if it's going to be more than the pair of you sharing the bed. (You never know it could get messy)

Provide condoms and lube (Please bear in mind, some lubes are harmful to rubber, so read the label before use)

As for the more get together for drinks thing, it's possible to meet once a month in the same set up BDSM munches are set up, (Though some members are known to bring their own drink / food) an informal atmosphere and low prices on food and drink for everyone.

Hope this helps?

"Hi all, we are thinking of holding a bit of a social gathering at ours and just looking for a bit of advice as to making it a good evening and not a damp squid x"

Invite people you like or by recommendation from someone you trust. Better smaller happier numbers than larger ones with unrest or issues with each other.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you intend it to be social only make that absolutely clear from the initial invitation and ensure that you both stay sober.

Hastings

Hi yes thanks. Thinking more of an informal gathering and not expecting play really but u never know I suppose. Went to one last week held at a pub and just thought maybe should do something similar closer to home as travelled fair bit for the other. Just want to get to know others in local vicinity. Been quite positive so far in pvt messages to us

Well if you want the night to go well you must invite me. Lol

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

"Well if you want the night to go well you must invite me. Lol

"

what !! Never stay away lol !!

Bump

Hastings

Looking towards later part of august as lots away early august. Will obviously confirm later but more emphasis on social x

» Add a new message to this topic