FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Threesome fun

Threesome fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ock89 OP   Man  over a year ago

the real north

Looking for a woman who would be interested in some MMF fun, we have both done it before but are yet to find a woman who wants to have us both in at same time! Have spit roasted but looking to fuck some pussy and ass at same time, we are both straight young fit lads who love pleasing women, don't mind the location we both drive so any town/city is not a problem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You might find it a little difficult to find a woman who will meet 2 complete strangers, one of who is your mate and not on here, for a 3 some. Most will need to feel comfortable with the guys as it can be a vunerable situation to be in if you don't know the people. Maybe put a meet on your profile or put a thread in the meets and events section. Good luck.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

as above and a link to your mates profile.

"You might find it a little difficult to find a woman who will meet 2 complete strangers, one of who is your mate and not on here, for a 3 some. Most will need to feel comfortable with the guys as it can be a vunerable situation to be in if you don't know the people. Maybe put a meet on your profile or put a thread in the meets and events section. Good luck."

Agree with this totally. Maybe meet some ladies on your own then suggest at the end of a meet (if you say you may meet again) that you have a friend to make next time even more exciting?

Wonder how you are messaging too? I've had quite a few first messages from MM 'teams' asking simply 'fancy two cocks tonight?', which is usually met with the same enthusiasm I usually reserve for those asking 'fancy a f*%k?' lol. Your profile is good though, if you were in my age bracket and closer I'd be interested. Give it time.

By *ock89 OP   Man  over a year ago

the real north

Thanks for the advice ladies will put it into practice

I love DP done for years.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"I love DP done for years."

Not sure they plan on lasting that long.

Might have to get a few on the substitute bench so they can do shifts

By *ay Dee BeeMan  over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

"I love DP done for years.

Not sure they plan on lasting that long.

Might have to get a few on the substitute bench so they can do shifts "

Me and my mate have a MM profile have a love at roomfor3 were looking for 3, 4 and more

» Add a new message to this topic