FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers clubs advice?

Swingers clubs advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckyman1992 OP   Man  over a year ago

Old Street

Planning on going to a my first swingers club night to explore my sexuality further and meeting some like-minded people.

Any advice on where to go as a young single man?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

La Chambre on a Friday night.

Arrive on the early side, pay attention during the tour and ask to be introduced to some regulars.

Don't drink more than one or two alcoholic drinks and make the effort to mingle and chat to people, particularly downstairs. If you don't know what to say compliments are nice and let people know you're a newbie and a bit uncertain.

Don't cling to people who talk to you, make sure you talk to both halves of a couple. If you'd like to play say so but then back off and leave them to consider/confer - if they're interested they'll find you.

When you go upstairs don't spend your time chasing from room to room staring and having a fiddle. Don't follow people (couples and females) make eye contact and smile and say hello - lots of men lurk in the hope of being picked but never put themselves forward, in my experience they will almost never be picked.

And if you font get any action don't write it off as a bad night, it's a community not a brothel, if you've followed my advice then you'll be joining it not using it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"La Chambre on a Friday night.

Arrive on the early side, pay attention during the tour and ask to be introduced to some regulars.

Don't drink more than one or two alcoholic drinks and make the effort to mingle and chat to people, particularly downstairs. If you don't know what to say compliments are nice and let people know you're a newbie and a bit uncertain.

Don't cling to people who talk to you, make sure you talk to both halves of a couple. If you'd like to play say so but then back off and leave them to consider/confer - if they're interested they'll find you.

When you go upstairs don't spend your time chasing from room to room staring and having a fiddle. Don't follow people (couples and females) make eye contact and smile and say hello - lots of men lurk in the hope of being picked but never put themselves forward, in my experience they will almost never be picked.

And if you font get any action don't write it off as a bad night, it's a community not a brothel, if you've followed my advice then you'll be joining it not using it."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

If you follow the devil you won't go far wrong.

» Add a new message to this topic