FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Possesive people

Possesive people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My idea of been on here is meeting ,having fun and if licky playing with like-minded people !

Sometimes i see people again and sometimes i dont !

But ive come across a cpl of ladies over my time on here that wanted to keep me exclusive and some have sent really nasty messages when they see ive met other people .

Am i wrong for meeting others ? Im always above board with everyone and my verification summary is on show so im hiding nothing .

Or are these ladies wrong to be possesive ?

I say live and let live

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly a downside to swinging. There are men and women that want exclusivity even though you met them through a "swinging" site not a dating site

They probably need a dating site for bunny boilers block and move on takes all sorts as Mr Bassett says

I understand but it does make u question yourself and have i got it wrong !

Im happy for my friends when they have other meets

some men can be the same too i find

end of the day, if you made it clear you aren't exclusive then thats their fault not yours xxxx

"I understand but it does make u question yourself and have i got it wrong !

Im happy for my friends when they have other meets"

You havn't got it wrong,don't allow other peoples issues make you think you have

The friends sending nasty messages? Bin them,they are trainee bunny boilers!

Have thus issue with mainly couples to be honest either i am.unlucky or attract them but been more than one must be charm and sophistication

poor you, dont let it bother you. you can see who ever you like. tell them this is a swingers site for meeting people. i had someone get quite nasty once about me meeting other men, i just ignore him now.

"I understand but it does make u question yourself and have i got it wrong !

Im happy for my friends when they have other meets

You havn't got it wrong,don't allow other peoples issues make you think you have

The friends sending nasty messages? Bin them,they are trainee bunny boilers! "

No need to be nasty when folks don't get your own way. People need to be honest about what they want when on this site and accept that sometimes, like all things, there will be disappointment.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"some men can be the same too i find

end of the day, if you made it clear you aren't exclusive then thats their fault not yours xxxx"

end of the day, if you made it clear you aren't exclusive then thats their fault not yours xxxx"

Ive never thought i needed to make it clear that im not exclusive !

I never thought people on a swinging site would think there exclusivity involved

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Would Damian be counted as being possessive?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

end of the day, if you made it clear you aren't exclusive then thats their fault not yours xxxx

I never thought people on a swinging site would think there exclusivity involved"

People do with sex comes emotions and with emotions become expectations...we are only human after all...men and women want to keep people for themselves...it's the down side of introducing sex into the mix

maybe they are very lonely, maybe they send nasty messages when they are d*unk and dont mean to be nasty. maybe they dont like you and regret having sex with you. as we only have your side of the story?

By *erotic_adventureMan  over a year ago

Scotland & London

I never thought people on a swinging site would think there exclusivity involved

People do with sex comes emotions and with emotions become expectations...we are only human after all...men and women want to keep people for themselves...it's the down side of introducing sex into the mix "

Totally agree its a human triait as not all so called swingers live by the same rules of engagement

People do with sex comes emotions and with emotions become expectations...we are only human after all...men and women want to keep people for themselves...it's the down side of introducing sex into the mix "

I never thought people on a swinging site would think there exclusivity involved"

You would think that, but some women and men get the idea that they want exclusive without asking the other person and then all hell breaks out as the other person involved had no clue

"maybe they are very lonely, maybe they send nasty messages when they are d*unk and dont mean to be nasty. maybe they dont like you and regret having sex with you. as we only have your side of the story?"

Thing is if hey are lonely prehaps a sex site isn't for them

like insecurities, jealousy etc

"My idea of been on here is meeting ,having fun and if licky playing with like-minded people !

Sometimes i see people again and sometimes i dont !

But ive come across a cpl of ladies over my time on here that wanted to keep me exclusive and some have sent really nasty messages when they see ive met other people .

Am i wrong for meeting others ? Im always above board with everyone and my verification summary is on show so im hiding nothing .

Or are these ladies wrong to be possesive ?

I say live and let live"

Yeah so long as you said to start with you are only looking for fun it's ok. Block them.

I think it's important that I introduce my parents to a meet on our first play. Ok mom does like to go through 'Bride' magazine with them but she's just being friendly.

better than a moan about poor me no meets

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Always gonna be the bunny boilers and frog fryers out there! Thats life! Think noticing the warning signs early on would help? Not somthing we have come across or would tolerate if honest... And would deff be nipped in the bud there and then!

"maybe they are very lonely, maybe they send nasty messages when they are d*unk and dont mean to be nasty. maybe they dont like you and regret having sex with you. as we only have your side of the story?

Thing is if hey are lonely prehaps a sex site isn't for them

like insecurities, jealousy etc"

I agree that a sex site isnt the best place for them to be but i think thats true for quite a lot of other people on here as well.

» Add a new message to this topic