FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > married men

married men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do women turn their noses up when they know your married and the wife allows you to play, but is not interested herself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Because in most cases when the guy says that he's bending the truth. In most cases his wife has no idea that he's cheating behind her back.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Because in most cases when the guy says that he's bending the truth. In most cases his wife has no idea that he's cheating behind her back."

agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simple solution mick58...let her talk to or meet your wife and verify for herself whether she's ok with it. If she can't do that she'll presume you're cheating

"Because in most cases when the guy says that he's bending the truth. In most cases his wife has no idea that he's cheating behind her back.

agree "

not at all I'm sick of us men having a bad name women are just as bad it takes 2 to tango

"Because in most cases when the guy says that he's bending the truth. In most cases his wife has no idea that he's cheating behind her back.

agree not at all I'm sick of us men having a bad name women are just as bad it takes 2 to tango "

Ummm I don't get that..... How is your wife or the other woman your lying too in any way to blame??

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's just much easier not to get involved.

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Put something on your profile to say that you are happy (and would welcome) any prospective meet to speak with your wife to confirm she is happy with the arrangement - if people know more upfront, they might be more willing to engage with you.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I regularly meet the male half of a couple, the difference is they have a joint profile which shows they both have permission to play alone

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Married men, lying cheating twats, scum of the earth...shoot us all Ooops sorry that wasn't helpful to the OP

What does it matter one way or the other. Are we not all here for the same thing, ultimately to have sex with another person, I am not sure how personal circumstance has any bearing on the matter. You see someone is available that you fancy and you arrange to meet and hopefully fuck. What else matters!!

"What does it matter one way or the other. Are we not all here for the same thing, ultimately to have sex with another person, I am not sure how personal circumstance has any bearing on the matter. You see someone is available that you fancy and you arrange to meet and hopefully fuck. What else matters!!"

That the person your fucking isn't hurting someone else?

lol if a woman did the same op thread they would say how right she is and not a cheater etc..... lol

"lol if a woman did the same op thread they would say how right she is and not a cheater etc..... lol "

Ummm wasn't there on yesterday?? And the op got some home truths that she didn't like... So no that's not entirely true

"What does it matter one way or the other. Are we not all here for the same thing, ultimately to have sex with another person, I am not sure how personal circumstance has any bearing on the matter. You see someone is available that you fancy and you arrange to meet and hopefully fuck. What else matters!!"

Personal choice not to get involved. I don't meet married men whether they have permission or not, I want no part of playing with someone else's partner. I don't judge or care why people are on here as its none of my business but its not for me.

"lol if a woman did the same op thread they would say how right she is and not a cheater etc..... lol

Ummm wasn't there on yesterday?? And the op got some home truths that she didn't like... So no that's not entirely true"

Yes I think there was, was quite many married threads. I will have a look

"lol if a woman did the same op thread they would say how right she is and not a cheater etc..... lol

Ummm wasn't there on yesterday?? And the op got some home truths that she didn't like... So no that's not entirely true"

Yes your right one was that to there yesterday .

"Because in most cases when the guy says that he's bending the truth. In most cases his wife has no idea that he's cheating behind her back."

As per this. I'm a married guy and I have nothing but respect for those that don't want to get involved, whether the mrs knows or not.

Ultimately as is always said in these cases be it married, bi, black, fat or stupid, folk are entitled to play and not play with whoever they like. xx

when i was on another site i invited a man round but didnt tell the man that my hubby stayed downstairs as he hardly ever leaves the house. i did tell him after we had sex though and he looked so shocked and couldnt get out of the house quick enough, he kept saying i was naughty.

So why do people ( women) assume that if you are a certain age (over55) and you are on this site that you are married as has happened to me recently.

I am a married man on here alone.

I have been married for nearly 32 years.

Due to circumstances my wife has gone off sex and has been off it for several years.

She has said if i want to have sex with others then thats ok with her as long as she dont find out.

By that, she gives me permission to play away but to be discreet, so i dont hurt her. Also it means that we stay married. The alternative is that i find another woman, start a relationship and eventually leave my wife for a new woman. I think its best to stay married and have discreet fun with others to satisfy my sexual feelings. Whats wrong with that ? I will never tell my wife what i get up to on here as i dont want to hurt her. If anyone here cant understand that then you are the one with the problem. Not me.

Totally agree with you. Well said.

"So why do people ( women) assume that if you are a certain age (over55) and you are on this site that you are married as has happened to me recently. "

because so many men on the internet of your age are married. have met men in the past who only mentioned they were married when we were in the bedroom.

"So why do people ( women) assume that if you are a certain age (over55) and you are on this site that you are married as has happened to me recently. "

Are you married?

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

"I am a married man on here alone.

Due to circumstances my wife has gone off sex and has been off it for several years.

She has said if i want to have sex with others then thats ok with her as long as she dont find out.

By that, she gives me permission to play away but to be discreet, so i dont hurt her. Also it means that we stay married. The alternative is that i find another woman, start a relationship and eventually leave my wife for a new woman. I think its best to stay married and have discreet fun with others to satisfy my sexual feelings. Whats wrong with that ? I will never tell my wife what i get up to on here as i dont want to hurt her. If anyone here cant understand that then you are the one with the problem. Not me."

My profile says i am married. I dont hide the fact that i am married. I have had meets where people tell me they respect my honesty in saying i am married from the start. Maybe if married men are not your thing then just avoid us. Dont slag us off. I have the utmost respect for anyone who does meet up with me and have enjoyed a few meetings but only a very few, probably due to the fact that i am a married man.

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

Very well put across scubydoo...

and its everyone's choice in who they want to play with .....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"My profile says i am married. I dont hide the fact that i am married. I have had meets where people tell me they respect my honesty in saying i am married from the start. Maybe if married men are not your thing then just avoid us. Dont slag us off. I have the utmost respect for anyone who does meet up with me and have enjoyed a few meetings but only a very few, probably due to the fact that i am a married man."

that is nicely put to be honest though, the angst usually is displayed after people are asked to justify why they won't meet married folks..

if people had the mature approach that you do, much more fun would be happening

good luck

Hi Hot Betty, why do you ask? surely it does not make any difference when you are enjoying sex. We are not in this site to find long lasting relationships, just enjoying the pleasure two people can give each other without all that hastle....or am I wrong?

"Hi Hot Betty, why do you ask? surely it does not make any difference when you are enjoying sex. We are not in this site to find long lasting relationships, just enjoying the pleasure two people can give each other without all that hastle....or am I wrong? "

It makes a massive difference to the people who don't wish to meet married men. I met a guy who was supposedly single once then got a barrage of abuse from his wife when she found text messages from me on his phone. I was mortified and had no idea. I could do without this hassle so don't meet attached men, permission or not.

By that, she gives me permission to play away but to be discreet, so i dont hurt her. Also it means that we stay married. The alternative is that i find another woman, start a relationship and eventually leave my wife for a new woman. I think its best to stay married and have discreet fun with others to satisfy my sexual feelings. Whats wrong with that ? I will never tell my wife what i get up to on here as i dont want to hurt her. If anyone here cant understand that then you are the one with the problem. Not me."

Thanks for that Scubydoo I've never thought about it that way before. I can see what you're saying. The only difficult thing, from our point of _iew, is that we wouldn't be able to confirm whether your story is true or not without upsetting your wife. So, in our case at least, we'd probably just pass on it and look for a simpler option. I do respect you for what you've described. I'm sure there are many people on here in the same situation as you

One thing i have learnt since being on this site is that men , single or married are treated as second class citizens. We cant do right for doing wrong . Never mind though

Generally i found married/attached guys are the most unrealiable of meets usually cancelling at the last minute. Also they can only meet for short periods at a time and i like to have an all nighter with a few drinks and lots of fun so i can have a goid social experiences as well as a sexual one. The only married guy i do play with is the one where ive spoken to his wife and shes that ok with it that he can stay for as long as he likes including overnight

this

"So why do people ( women) assume that if you are a certain age (over55) and you are on this site that you are married as has happened to me recently.

Are you married?"

Thinks its quite obvious he is all the tell tale signs are in his profile and the general tone of his posts certainly does.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Hi Hot Betty, why do you ask? surely it does not make any difference when you are enjoying sex. We are not in this site to find long lasting relationships, just enjoying the pleasure two people can give each other without all that hastle....or am I wrong? "

What if you met a woman who liked scratching a guy's back in the heat of passion? Or who loves to wear perfume? I'm guessing married guys couldn't go back to their wives marked or smelling of Chanel.

That said, the problem we'd have is arranging suitable times to meet. An hour here or there on a weekday is no good to us - we'd want an unhurried meet on a weekend which is something a lot of married guys wouldn't be able to do.

When we play at clubs, we never ask if a guy is married or not - he's at a swingers club to have sex behind his wife's back and that's for his conscience to tussle with, not ours.

Wake up if woman on here think a very high percentage of men on here arnt married then they looking for something there not going to find! It's a site for clean safe healthy fun Not knowing the persons history. Everyone on here is on here for one thing SIMPLES

Thank you for all the kind positive comments to my comments. I hope i have made some of you realise that not all married men are lying cheats and that some of us are genuine nice men. I would like to add that i intend to stay married to my wife forever but do have sexual desires that need to be taken care of. If anyone wants to pm me i will reply to all msgs. Thanks.

"Wake up if woman on here think a very high percentage of men on here arnt married then they looking for something there not going to find! It's a site for clean safe healthy fun Not knowing the persons history. Everyone on here is on here for one thing SIMPLES "

Err I hate to remind you but this is officially a swinging site not an NSA site. That means that the whole point of this site is largely to allow married couples to meet and play with other married couples in full knowledge of each other's consent. Sure the NSA stuff also belongs here...but to say the site is all about not knowing other people's 'history...I'd prefer to use the term 'relationship status'...well I'd disagree

One married guy gave us abuse when we said we didn't want to meet as we would hate to be the partner that found out her/his partner was fucking others how many people would be happy to find there partners going behind there bk

completely agree. Couldn't have said it better

"One married guy gave us abuse when we said we didn't want to meet as we would hate to be the partner that found out her/his partner was fucking others how many people would be happy to find there partners going behind there bk "

True i bet the biggest majority of cheats would be devestated if they found out their spouse was too, but whats good for the goose should be good for the gander otherwise the pots just calling the kettle black

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What does it matter one way or the other. Are we not all here for the same thing, ultimately to have sex with another person, I am not sure how personal circumstance has any bearing on the matter. You see someone is available that you fancy and you arrange to meet and hopefully fuck. What else matters!! completely agree. Couldn't have said it better"

The trick is then to meet up with people who think the same way you do and leave the others out of the equation.

That's fair enough.

"What does it matter one way or the other. Are we not all here for the same thing, ultimately to have sex with another person, I am not sure how personal circumstance has any bearing on the matter. You see someone is available that you fancy and you arrange to meet and hopefully fuck. What else matters!! completely agree. Couldn't have said it better"

It's been an eye opener this thread a lot of people have a completely different _iew on swinging to us, we have a lot of friends have a great time sex is important but so are connections with like minded people, so in my opinions quite a lot else matters

Married Woman next topic!! If it's about couples why do ccouple look for singles! end of

"My profile says i am married. I dont hide the fact that i am married. I have had meets where people tell me they respect my honesty in saying i am married from the start. Maybe if married men are not your thing then just avoid us. Dont slag us off. I have the utmost respect for anyone who does meet up with me and have enjoyed a few meetings but only a very few, probably due to the fact that i am a married man.

that is nicely put to be honest though, the angst usually is displayed after people are asked to justify why they won't meet married folks..

if people had the mature approach that you do, much more fun would be happening

good luck"

"Married Woman next topic!! If it's about couples why do ccouple look for singles! end of"

We don't look for singles

We don't generally like to meet people who have partners permission to play on there own, weather their partner is on the scene or not.

We feel if you have a partner we should at least meet them socially first so everyone knows where they stand, after all we are sharing in each other's intimacy. It takes a huge amount of trust to let a partner go and have sex with someone you don't know.

We wouldn't play apart it's all part of the experience to see each other having a good time.

Bedworth

I have previously met a man who was upfront from the start about the fact that he's married and I have also met a guy who lied about being with a partner. His lies found him out when he invited me to his house while she was at work and I saw the photos of them on the wall.

Which of the two did I play with?

The guy who was honest!

If you cant be honest and except honest replies then your on wrong site. To us trust is a big issue so if your cheating on your wife behind her back it shows your not very trust worthy at all. Yes its a swingers site and people want nsa fun find them women but dont complain about the other women who have morals and rules

Yes you are. I don't want my pleasure to affect anyone else.

"Married Woman next topic!! If it's about couples why do ccouple look for singles! end of"

It's not either/or smoothtool. There are some on here who feel it's important to know enough about a person's 'history' so that they know they're either really single or have their partner's consent. There are others who don't need to know this. That's the lovely mix which is Fab To say we're all on it for the same thing and that this thing includes "not knowing other people's history"...well that's just wrong

We're all on here for a good time...and for some that means knowing a little more about their chosen playmates than whether their shaven or not

Yeah u are wrong your married so therefore there is a chance of hassle

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

agree not at all I'm sick of us men having a bad name women are just as bad it takes 2 to tango "

Yeah but shagging a married bint is less likely to cause a mad bunny-boiler to appear on your doorstep.

"Wake up if woman on here think a very high percentage of men on here arnt married then they looking for something there not going to find! It's a site for clean safe healthy fun Not knowing the persons history. Everyone on here is on here for one thing SIMPLES

Err I hate to remind you but this is officially a swinging site not an NSA site. That means that the whole point of this site is largely to allow married couples to meet and play with other married couples in full knowledge of each other's consent. Sure the NSA stuff also belongs here...but to say the site is all about not knowing other people's 'history...I'd prefer to use the term 'relationship status'...well I'd disagree "

Couldn't put it any better! Exactly why single men on here get treated like 'second class citizens' because they think fab'swingers' (the clue is in the name) is some kind of let's all just fuck site errrrrr no when single men grasp what swinging is all about that's when you will get meets just ask our single male friends on here!

I ask because you stated that (women) assume a guy of a certain age is married and that it happened to you recently. Now your op gave the impression you were married and you were questioning why women won't meet married men. So just trying to clarify.

I personally won't meet married/attached men because I have had grief from, as far as I was aware, single men's apparent girlfriends. And as innocent as I was in those circumstances I don't appreciate receiving abusive phones calls etc, so why would I knowingly take the chance of that happening to me?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well that was an interesting response to a perfectly reasonable solution (letting people actually talk to the wife if you are saying you have permission) to the original question...

maybe you have learnt that if you are not going to like the answer.... don't ask question....

Yep bad married woman here

"Why do women turn their noses up when they know your married and the wife allows you to play, but is not interested herself?"

Why shouldn't they? It's that old chestnut preferences again.

agree not at all I'm sick of us men having a bad name women are just as bad it takes 2 to tango

Yep bad married woman here "

Snap married also. Each to there own what they do on here. I never rub it in but honest from the start when chatting.

By *un-nutMan  over a year ago

R

But it's ok for ladies to play behind their partners back when they are. "Bored "!

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"What does it matter one way or the other. Are we not all here for the same thing, ultimately to have sex with another person, I am not sure how personal circumstance has any bearing on the matter. You see someone is available that you fancy and you arrange to meet and hopefully fuck. What else matters!!

well that was an interesting response to a perfectly reasonable solution (letting people actually talk to the wife if you are saying you have permission) to the original question...

maybe you have learnt that if you are not going to like the answer.... don't ask question...."

Words of wisdom

"But it's ok for ladies to play behind their partners back when they are. "Bored "!"

Who said it was ok?

At the end of the day it takes to tango or 3 or 4 or 5

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There really should be an amnesty for married people so that they can state clearly what their position is and people who have no problem with it can state that too. It might avoid all this and no one would feel the need to be untruthful on here. It might also avoid all the husbands and wives who no longer have sex with their partner from being bandied about.

By *ev-PMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

agree not at all I'm sick of us men having a bad name women are just as bad it takes 2 to tango

Yep bad married woman here

Snap married also. Each to there own what they do on here. I never rub it in but honest from the start when chatting.

"

not married but attached and says so on profile for others to decide for themselves. ffs...to many of these threads.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

interesting slant..... only one problem with it though.....

if someone says that.... and then it all happens to be not true... what then?

see....we only have your word for it.......

which is why I can guess that people would ask to speak to the wife....

and a lot of people are up front enough where that can back that up....

you wanna talk extremes.... how about the other side.. I call this story a "thread killer" because people tend to go really... really silent afterwards... or avoid it like it doesn't exist!!

now.. I knew a guy... real well respected and liked.. use to go to parties with him....

coming home from a party one night (non drinker) fell asleep at the wheel driving, crashed and died...

and that when we all found out he wasn't quite as "single" as he said he was... and have the "permission" he said he had.... because his wife found the site he was and what he had been up to

and the pain, fury, and anger that was displayed in the writings that day will always stick with me....

the alternative to not being married isn't " is that i find another woman, start a relationship and eventually leave my wife for a new woman." that is condescending to both your wife and any new partner (ooooh replacement!!!!!)....

it could be to let her find someone that truely treats her like a princess... and you can go off and be a single man and have all the guilt free sexual interactions you like care to.....

you must be such a trooper having sex behind her back to protect her.... please, have a medal!!! no, I insist!!!

By *adgodCouple  over a year ago

Greensburg

"It's just much easier not to get involved. "

Bedworth

Erm, did we scare him off?

By that, she gives me permission to play away but to be discreet, so i dont hurt her. Also it means that we stay married. The alternative is that i find another woman, start a relationship and eventually leave my wife for a new woman. I think its best to stay married and have discreet fun with others to satisfy my sexual feelings. Whats wrong with that ? I will never tell my wife what i get up to on here as i dont want to hurt her. If anyone here cant understand that then you are the one with the problem. Not me.

you wanna talk extremes.... how about the other side.. I call this story a "thread killer" because people tend to go really... really silent afterwards... or avoid it like it doesn't exist!!

now.. I knew a guy... real well respected and liked.. use to go to parties with him....

coming home from a party one night (non drinker) fell asleep at the wheel driving, crashed and died...

and that when we all found out he wasn't quite as "single" as he said he was... and have the "permission" he said he had.... because his wife found the site he was and what he had been up to

and the pain, fury, and anger that was displayed in the writings that day will always stick with me....

the alternative to not being married isn't " is that i find another woman, start a relationship and eventually leave my wife for a new woman." that is condescending to both your wife and any new partner (ooooh replacement!!!!!)....

it could be to let her find someone that truely treats her like a princess... and you can go off and be a single man and have all the guilt free sexual interactions you like care to.....

you must be such a trooper having sex behind her back to protect her.... please, have a medal!!! no, I insist!!!

"

I think you missed the bit "By that, she gives me permission to play away but to be discreet" so being so condescending offing him a medal really isn't impressive it just makes you look a little foolish.

By *adgodCouple  over a year ago

Greensburg

And......he's gone. Wonder what his next profile will say.

"

exactly !

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"But it's ok for ladies to play behind their partners back when they are. "Bored "!

Who said it was ok? "

no one as far as we know!!!!!!! its same both ways surely

"Erm, did we scare him off?

"

Maybe his wife came home and found his profile

"Erm, did we scare him off?

Maybe his wife came home and found his profile "

Alwais clear your history browsing lol.

"Why do women turn their noses up when they know your married and the wife allows you to play, but is not interested herself?"

You can get a lot of backlash if his wife gets his phone so its not worth it.

Oh dear, look what we did!

You are all very cruel frightening the poor chap off like that.

"But it's ok for ladies to play behind their partners back when they are. "Bored "!"

I'm not Bored but in a sexless marriage which will not change

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Oooooo, this thread again.

"But it's ok for ladies to play behind their partners back when they are. "Bored "!

I'm not Bored but in a sexless marriage which will not change "

So get out of it.....

So get out of it....."

I was responding to his post. I choose not to

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

[Removed by poster at 17/07/14 18:36:15]

So get out of it.....

I was responding to his post. I choose not to "

Let's hope he isn't doing the same thing to u eh.... Suppose he'd be an arsehole and U'd choose to then

So get out of it.....

Let's hope he isn't doing the same thing to u eh.... Suppose he'd be an arsehole and U'd choose to then "

No

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

So get out of it.....

Let's hope he isn't doing the same thing to u eh.... Suppose he'd be an arsehole and U'd choose to then "

If he's not interested in sex then surely here's the last place he'd be!

So get out of it.....

Let's hope he isn't doing the same thing to u eh.... Suppose he'd be an arsehole and U'd choose to then

If he's not interested in sex then surely here's the last place he'd be!"

Well not entirely true maybe see not interested because he's getting it else where....

So get out of it.....

If he's not interested in sex then surely here's the last place he'd be!

Well not entirely true maybe see not interested because he's getting it else where.... "

*he's not

There must be thousands upon thousands of these cheating posts. It's boring and stale. You and only you can be responsible for your life. If you choose to cheat it is no-one else's choice and if you choose to meet someone who is married it is your choice and your choice alone.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"

quite hits the nail on the head, do what you can to sort it out, if not let her go, she deserves better than to be sat at home while you are getting your jollies elsewhere, what you are doing is all about you, not a care about your other half, ever heard the saying "if you love them set them free".

quite hits the nail on the head, do what you can to sort it out, if not let her go, she deserves better than to be sat at home while you are getting your jollies elsewhere, what you are doing is all about you, not a care about your other half, ever heard the saying "if you love them set them free"."

None of your's or anyone else's business!

quite hits the nail on the head, do what you can to sort it out, if not let her go, she deserves better than to be sat at home while you are getting your jollies elsewhere, what you are doing is all about you, not a care about your other half, ever heard the saying "if you love them set them free".

None of your's or anyone else's business!"

If people don't want anyone to comment on their situation... they shouldn't blabber it all over an internet forum...!

If its no ones business then why comment in the forum on threads by doing so you open it up too the site to comment

"when i was on another site i invited a man round but didnt tell the man that my hubby stayed downstairs as he hardly ever leaves the house. i did tell him after we had sex though and he looked so shocked and couldnt get out of the house quick enough, he kept saying i was naughty. "

Absolutely right and I don't quite understand why you didn't tell him so he could choose to play with you or not

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

None of your's or anyone else's business!"

they make it everyones business by putting themselves on a swinging site, trying to meet swingers, and then going on to put it out there on the forums, they are inviting comments and opinions.

There's married women on the site as well. Nothing happens to them

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

We all make choices in life, simple as that x

Thanks for that Scubydoo I've never thought about it that way before. I can see what you're saying. The only difficult thing, from our point of _iew, is that we wouldn't be able to confirm whether your story is true or not without upsetting your wife. So, in our case at least, we'd probably just pass on it and look for a simpler option. I do respect you for what you've described. I'm sure there are many people on here in the same situation as you "

Same for me. We are together , we want to stay together as we are mates, and the hurt to separate would be huge. So she knows, asks I do not rub her nose in it and I an discrete. An affair would be wrong, an escort mechanical so I choose swinging. Meeting friends, chatting , playing.

Nothing better than sun bathing naked at Kestrel with friends with benefits. Chatting , giggling, drinking tea and my huge passion licking pussy .. Yet with no strings attached. Perfect.

Some seem to have problems with this on here, pity.

So get out of it.....

No "

Pity RedScorpio I am 1 yr outside your window, would love to chat. Honest, chat

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Thanks for that Scubydoo I've never thought about it that way before. I can see what you're saying. The only difficult thing, from our point of _iew, is that we wouldn't be able to confirm whether your story is true or not without upsetting your wife. So, in our case at least, we'd probably just pass on it and look for a simpler option. I do respect you for what you've described. I'm sure there are many people on here in the same situation as you

Same for me. We are together , we want to stay together as we are mates, and the hurt to separate would be huge. So she knows, asks I do not rub her nose in it and I an discrete. An affair would be wrong, an escort mechanical so I choose swinging. Meeting friends, chatting , playing.

Nothing better than sun bathing naked at Kestrel with friends with benefits. Chatting , giggling, drinking tea and my huge passion licking pussy .. Yet with no strings attached. Perfect.

Some seem to have problems with this on here, pity. "

Some have a problem with fat people.

Some have a problem with old people.

Some have a problem with single people.

Some have a problem accepting others don't wish to meet them...do you see where I'm going?!!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"when i was on another site i invited a man round but didnt tell the man that my hubby stayed downstairs as he hardly ever leaves the house. i did tell him after we had sex though and he looked so shocked and couldnt get out of the house quick enough, he kept saying i was naughty.

Absolutely right and I don't quite understand why you didn't tell him so he could choose to play with you or not "

I agree - that was a shitty thing to do!

"when i was on another site i invited a man round but didnt tell the man that my hubby stayed downstairs as he hardly ever leaves the house. i did tell him after we had sex though and he looked so shocked and couldnt get out of the house quick enough, he kept saying i was naughty.

Absolutely right and I don't quite understand why you didn't tell him so he could choose to play with you or not

I agree - that was a shitty thing to do!"

He was cheating on his wife, that was quite shitty too. oh well it was a long time ago.

» Add a new message to this topic