FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it a turn on

Is it a turn on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wanting to watch your gfriend partner or wife with another guy in a 3 some or spit roast is it a turn on and acceptable , or is it the old saying how can you love me if you want others touching me and having sex with me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Wanting to watch your gfriend partner or wife with another guy in a 3 some or spit roast is it a turn on and acceptable , or is it the old saying how can you love me if you want others touching me and having sex with me ? "

it's a massive turn on for my partner and because its a massive turn on for him and I thoroughly enjoy it it is also a massive turn on for me.

The questions you ask about "how can you love me" etc are only answerable by discussion between the two people involved.

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

Is that not what all you couples are here for?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is that not what all you couples are here for?"

no, lots of couples don't meet single men, lots soft swing with no contact with the other people at all and lots do seperate rooms.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or the other way round~ you love me that much, we can share this together and have so much fun.

"Wanting to watch your gfriend partner or wife with another guy in a 3 some or spit roast is it a turn on and acceptable , or is it the old saying how can you love me if you want others touching me and having sex with me ? "

I asked that question when we first started out. . Many times!

I had to be clear in my own head that it was what 'he' really wanted to see . . And be involved with . .

It was, and still is . . 5 years on

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Or the other way round~ you love me that much, we can share this together and have so much fun. "

Yep! We love each other so much that we are happy for our partners to actually be themselves sexually as well as every other way

"Is that not what all you couples are here for?

no, lots of couples don't meet single men, lots soft swing with no contact with the other people at all and lots do seperate rooms. "

So more of meet and social event then all of to separate rooms for sex?

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

First couple of times felt strange with a lady and her man watching us get it on ..so too speak. ..still need to be comfortable with the couple though ..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

no, lots of couples don't meet single men, lots soft swing with no contact with the other people at all and lots do seperate rooms.

So more of meet and social event then all of to separate rooms for sex?"

not really, everyone's different. For instance we always do same room but are happy to do full swop if everyone agrees but we have a slightly different dynamic to some anyway. When we meet single men it is as described in the op if I'm really lucky

"Or the other way round~ you love me that much, we can share this together and have so much fun. "

Exactly!

We love same room as we both get turned on by seeing each other with others. Nothing to do with loving each other. This is for fun times. Love times are for each other.

So more of meet and social event then all of to separate rooms for sex?"

So meeting another couple who u click with sat in a pub maybe the other couple sat opposite and sexual tension building up maybe a bit of footsy under the table and a top button opened talking openly about what each one like from sex and foreplay etc knowing that nothing will happen the first night then a good night and a cuddle and snog as u leave ten getting home and texting them u enjoyed the night and would love to meet them again and only maybe touching with foreplay for a while while getting to know them is what we think would be erotic rather than wham bang quick romp cum and go but hey we're all different

"Is that not what all you couples are here for?"

Been on here long enough to know that some woman are also not as keen as the guys who sometimes must badger them to come on here too but would never admit it on here anyway

Forum Mod

East Sussex

So more of meet and social event then all of to separate rooms for sex?

So meeting another couple who u click with sat in a pub maybe the other couple sat opposite and sexual tension building up maybe a bit of footsy under the table and a top button opened talking openly about what each one like from sex and foreplay etc knowing that nothing will happen the first night then a good night and a cuddle and snog as u leave ten getting home and texting them u enjoyed the night and would love to meet them again and only maybe touching with foreplay for a while while getting to know them is what we think would be erotic rather than wham bang quick romp cum and go but hey we're all different "

Yep we enjoy that, a build up of erotic tension.

Huge turn on for me and I'd absolutely love to see her get off on top of another guy. She doesn't see things that way though, sadly.

I'm about to go to my first couples meeting with my bf..am really excited but also a little apprehensive as not sure what my reaction is going to be when I see him with another woman...I love it when I know he is turned on by another woman when we are in here chatting..and he is with me when I have met, but I just can't predict my feelings when it actually happens..

We are meeting with a very experienced couple so hopefully that will help..

"I'm about to go to my first couples meeting with my bf..am really excited but also a little apprehensive as not sure what my reaction is going to be when I see him with another woman...I love it when I know he is turned on by another woman when we are in here chatting..and he is with me when I have met, but I just can't predict my feelings when it actually happens..

We are meeting with a very experienced couple so hopefully that will help.. "

Hope it goes really well for your first did not go quite as well on ours and still waiting till were both ready as no rush it has to be right x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm about to go to my first couples meeting with my bf..am really excited but also a little apprehensive as not sure what my reaction is going to be when I see him with another woman...I love it when I know he is turned on by another woman when we are in here chatting..and he is with me when I have met, but I just can't predict my feelings when it actually happens..

We are meeting with a very experienced couple so hopefully that will help.. "

Good luck, remember that you can stop at any point x

Good luck, remember that you can stop at any point x"

Just what they said. (I won't bother typing in the forums, I'll just leave it to you xx)

That's such a lovely way too look at it !! That's how me and my partner see it :D !!

I think the fantasy is very erotic.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good luck, remember that you can stop at any point x

Just what they said. (I won't bother typing in the forums, I'll just leave it to you xx)"

lol, type Frill, type, it's nice that someone thinks the same as me

My mr loves watching me get fucked by men and women I love it

My hubby loves watching me with other guys, it's a massive turn on for him and I get to fuck whoever I like.

I've had sex without love, and love without sex.

» Add a new message to this topic