FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > soft swing option

soft swing option

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In light of a post I've just read regarding HIV risks, i thought i would through this thought to the room, does anyone think soft swinging is an option mutual masturbation, watching, being watched etc, what are others thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's nothing new. There are many couples who only indulge in the soft option

Of course soft swing is an option, not all play meets have to end with penetrative sex. Lots of couples only do soft swap.

Its a more secure and less direct way to enter the swinging scene, eg dipping your toe in the water scenario

can be intense too

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I have enjoyed several "soft swing" meets with both couples and single ladies.

My experience was that we had a very sensuous, erotic, and sexy time, and enjoyed ourselves very much indeed!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We only soft swing with couples. It's not a security thing - it's a preference thing for us.

Give us a bi guy though... no soft play there!

Its a possible great way of having a very erotic tactile time, without the risk

"Its a possible great way of having a very erotic tactile time, without the risk"

News flash, there's risk in all sexual contact. The only true safe sex is no sex.

Soft play is not for us.

If however absolute safety was our over riding concern then we wouldn't consider swinging.

i like mutual masturbation its all good.

and safer!

"It's nothing new. There are many couples who only indulge in the soft option"

"Its a possible great way of having a very erotic tactile time, without the risk"

"i like mutual masturbation its all good.

and safer!"

hmmmm

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There is risk attached, fingers, tongues, semen. The only safe sex as has been said many, many times before is no sex at all.

I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of couples soft swing. Many stay with it...and some allow things to progress onwards with the right people. Soft swing is the norm...full swing is the exception

"Its a possible great way of having a very erotic tactile time, without the risk

There is risk attached, fingers, tongues, semen. The only safe sex as has been said many, many times before is no sex at all. "

There's risk attached to everything... even stepping out of the door. When someone takes up playing the flute you don't hear people warning them not to shove it in their eye

"Its a possible great way of having a very erotic tactile time, without the risk

There is risk attached, fingers, tongues, semen. The only safe sex as has been said many, many times before is no sex at all. "

I had a friend years ago who split his foreskin masturbating. Damn near bled out.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There is risk attached, fingers, tongues, semen. The only safe sex as has been said many, many times before is no sex at all.

There's risk attached to everything... even stepping out of the door. When someone takes up playing the flute you don't hear people warning them not to shove it in their eye "

Quite! But I feel that thinking there is no risk attached to soft swing might stop someone from getting regularly tested.

There's risk attached to everything... even stepping out of the door. When someone takes up playing the flute you don't hear people warning them not to shove it in their eye

Quite! But I feel that thinking there is no risk attached to soft swing might stop someone from getting regularly tested."

Good point

» Add a new message to this topic