FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time Wasters

Time Wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever been stood up and get excuses after excuses it really The grinds my gears.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope never had 1 in 6 years on here

Used to get a few when I first joined - don't get any now.

Had one this morning really pissed me of we where chatting and caming for a week then she just told me I'm not her type wtf

"Had one this morning really pissed me of we where chatting and caming for a week then she just told me I'm not her type wtf "

People do have the right to change their mind.

"Had one this morning really pissed me of we where chatting and caming for a week then she just told me I'm not her type wtf

People do have the right to change their mind. "

I know but no need to lead me on

"Had one this morning really pissed me of we where chatting and caming for a week then she just told me I'm not her type wtf "

You see I think the problem lies with each individuals definition of a time waster. Maybe after seeing more of you on cam she changed her mind and like she said, you weren't her type. Would you not have been on her messaging or chatting/camming anyway? To me, that's not really time wasting, as frustrating as it is. Time wasting is when you arrange a meet, place and time, spend time getting ready, sort time off/child care etc, travel to the venue for them to no show. Then your time truly has been wasted. I've had many conversations on here that go nowhere for whatever reason, they just stop chatting, delete their profile or block me, so be it, frustrating but my time hasn't really been wasted as I'd be on here chatting to friends or on the forums anyway.

Happens all the time and not just on Fabs. You just get used to it. Better them change their mind than turn up frozen with fear, realising they're making a mistake.

I call them bambis

"Have you ever been stood up and get excuses after excuses it really The grinds my gears. "

all the time . Children like to play games

"Had one this morning really pissed me of we where chatting and caming for a week then she just told me I'm not her type wtf

You see I think the problem lies with each individuals definition of a time waster. Maybe after seeing more of you on cam she changed her mind and like she said, you weren't her type. Would you not have been on her messaging or chatting/camming anyway? To me, that's not really time wasting, as frustrating as it is. Time wasting is when you arrange a meet, place and time, spend time getting ready, sort time off/child care etc, travel to the venue for them to no show. Then your time truly has been wasted. I've had many conversations on here that go nowhere for whatever reason, they just stop chatting, delete their profile or block me, so be it, frustrating but my time hasn't really been wasted as I'd be on here chatting to friends or on the forums anyway."

So why did she arrange to meet me it was her I idea.

not me

never had one

You see I think the problem lies with each individuals definition of a time waster. Maybe after seeing more of you on cam she changed her mind and like she said, you weren't her type. Would you not have been on her messaging or chatting/camming anyway? To me, that's not really time wasting, as frustrating as it is. Time wasting is when you arrange a meet, place and time, spend time getting ready, sort time off/child care etc, travel to the venue for them to no show. Then your time truly has been wasted. I've had many conversations on here that go nowhere for whatever reason, they just stop chatting, delete their profile or block me, so be it, frustrating but my time hasn't really been wasted as I'd be on here chatting to friends or on the forums anyway.

So why did she arrange to meet me it was her I idea. "

She saw more of you and maybe decided you weren't for her. At least she told you rather than let it go ahead and no show. This sort of thing happens a lot, surely you chat/cam to see if your suited and she realised you weren't. Everyone has the right to change their mind. Sometimes it can be something as simple as something said that put them off.

i have been stood up twice in 5 years but both times they went off the site too so am not taking it too much to heat

Nope, in the 3 and a bit years we have been on here we have never been stood up!

Never been stood up. Had a last minute cancellation but I hadn't left the house so wasn't a waste of my time.

No not us but we do chat to people on cam or on the phone first and get a rapport going and people seem to be more honest with you then.

She saw more of you and maybe decided you weren't for her. At least she told you rather than let it go ahead and no show. This sort of thing happens a lot, surely you chat/cam to see if your suited and she realised you weren't. Everyone has the right to change their mind. Sometimes it can be something as simple as something said that put them off."

No I'm always Polite and respectful and she has seen all of me on cam every inch of me and she liked what she was viewing so she said

She saw more of you and maybe decided you weren't for her. At least she told you rather than let it go ahead and no show. This sort of thing happens a lot, surely you chat/cam to see if your suited and she realised you weren't. Everyone has the right to change their mind. Sometimes it can be something as simple as something said that put them off.

No I'm always Polite and respectful and she has seen all of me on cam every inch of me and she liked what she was viewing so she said"

She changed her mind simple as and was respectful enough to say rather than let the meet go ahead and no show. Best forget it and move on. Better luck next time.

You really have to look at it from their perspective. It takes time to build trust and there's also a certain time someone takes to know if you do it for them. You can't be offended when someone makes up their mind and especially if you get "fiend zoned" lol

Some women also need a minimal emotional bond. Not just women either. I'm not turned on by strangers. I really have to have a connection first.