FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > wifes first play

wifes first play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have always fantasised about another man joining me and my wife, not full dex just mouths and hand play, finally happening on saturday night, love the thought of another pair of hands on her body but not sure how actually feel in the flesh, and wont till wr do it, any tips ( me or her) x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

relax and enjoy.

I also love other guys touching mildred its so horny watching another guy touch her intimately and pleasure her

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Have always fantasised about another man joining me and my wife, not full dex just mouths and hand play, finally happening on saturday night, love the thought of another pair of hands on her body but not sure how actually feel in the flesh, and wont till wr do it, any tips ( me or her) x"

Talk about it beforehand, reassure each other make sure you both know what your limits and boundaries are and that what happens will not affect your relationship, then enjoy....also talk about it afterwards too.

Did I say talk to each other?

Enjoy! It really is a lot of fun.

"Have always fantasised about another man joining me and my wife, not full dex just mouths and hand play, finally happening on saturday night, love the thought of another pair of hands on her body but not sure how actually feel in the flesh, and wont till wr do it, any tips ( me or her) x"

Sounds like fun, tell us how it went?

"Have always fantasised about another man joining me and my wife, not full dex just mouths and hand play, finally happening on saturday night, love the thought of another pair of hands on her body but not sure how actually feel in the flesh, and wont till wr do it, any tips ( me or her) x

Talk about it beforehand, reassure each other make sure you both know what your limits and boundaries are and that what happens will not affect your relationship, then enjoy....also talk about it afterwards too.

Enjoy! It really is a lot of fun. "

Sensible solid advice. We also have a safe word only known go ourselves in case things should ever get close to boundaries, edges of comfort zones or simply need a touch of reassurance. Never needed it, but nice to know its there.

pls do tell us how it went hee hee

Thanks guys, all set for sat, scenario sorted, all happy with that, no penetration, all else goes !!!!

Does your wife know it's happening

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks guys, all set for sat, scenario sorted, all happy with that, no penetration, all else goes !!!!"

Let us know how it goes! Good

Luck!

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Good luck!

Also agree what will happen if it's aweful.... If either or both of you don't like it.

It's a lot easier to talk now than Sunday morning.

When we first ever did anything we both agreed "if it's shit, and we don't like it, chalk it up to experience and move on with our lives. " we both agreed that and we're very clear there was no "blame" beforehand.

As it was we couldn't get enough, but glad we talked beforehand.

D

We had our first 3some 18 months ago and it was such a turn on to see my wife pleasured by another. We both enjoyed it so much we met him again a few more times.

"Have always fantasised about another man joining me and my wife, not full dex just mouths and hand play, finally happening on saturday night, love the thought of another pair of hands on her body but not sure how actually feel in the flesh, and wont till wr do it, any tips ( me or her) x

Enjoy! It really is a lot of fun. "

Then when you have finished talking about it discuss it agin...

Have fun though

we have always mostly had FMF 3somes-love to the 2 ladies slowly undressing esch other -nobe were found on any site - they were just females we befriended

all very erotic

Had our meet on saturday night, was fajtastic, we had a few drinks for courage and 5 mins before guy came round wife got ubdressed and lay on bed and put the blindfold on. When he arrived came straight upstairs and got down to business, lots of hand and finger action and a sneaky bit of oral from her which was a bit naughty ( but turned me on) he came all over her face and tits while i came inside her and he left........perfect x

"Had our meet on saturday night, was fajtastic, we had a few drinks for courage and 5 mins before guy came round wife got ubdressed and lay on bed and put the blindfold on. When he arrived came straight upstairs and got down to business, lots of hand and finger action and a sneaky bit of oral from her which was a bit naughty ( but turned me on) he came all over her face and tits while i came inside her and he left........perfect x"

Sounds like you both had fun. Did you enjoy watching another guy enjoying her body and her enjoying his touch

» Add a new message to this topic