FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tantric/men who don't need to cum during sex

Tantric/men who don't need to cum during sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Has anyone dabbled in tantric sex?

It's something I have always been very curious about.

I have a playmate that feels that he really doesn't need to cum during our encounters. He very much focuses on pleasing me and the pleasures of the moment and then tails it off gently...

It's really very nice and a little different to anything I have experienced.

He is not trying to not cum, it's just that although he wants me to orgasm he doesn't feel the need too and is not frustrated at all afterwards.

This sounds like a good person to try some tantric ideas with.... Although neither of us have experienced that yet.

I will google and would love to hear your views and experiences.

Lola x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Although it would be nice to meet a man who had my pleasure in mind i think i would also like him to cum too, i don't think I'd enjoy a session where it was only about me, if he finished without me giving anything back id would leave feeling I'd not been at my best sexually

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

I (D) find that if I am concentrating on my partner then I have no desire to orgasm as I am too lost in the pleasure of their pleasure.

I have to actively "be selfish" and turn my concentration inwards, on to my pleasure to reach orgasm.

It is not a problem other than when I forget to be selfish, apparently I am supposed to from time to time.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Sometimes as nice as it is for us to cum. Sometimes we just love to hear women cum. The heavy breathing, the moans, the arching of the back, the digging of the nails, the tug on the bed sheets, the opening of the eyes, biting of the lips and the final kiss.

...i can speak for myself. I love it! Hearing her scream was enough.

It doesn't always have to be both ways. Sometimes we like to please and at other times we like to tease and be pleased.

I use tantric methods to hold off my orgasm and to stay hard after but always Cum!

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Tantric works for me. Its a great way to get mentally lost in the sensations without being taken beyond them by orgasm.

Truthfully I've only dabbled so far with just one lady. Like most things it would be better to have an experienced instructress on hand to teach the preparation and indulgence of the tantric methods.

Not sure if couples do tantric instead of or as well as normal sex. In any case fulfillment is in the mind more than in the body isn't it?

I just focus on pleasing the lady because I hardly cum anyways even off bjs.

I love it, I really enjoy feeling, seeing and tasting a woman's pleasure so I hold back from orgasm as much as I can if I can keep her at the peak of pleasure. However, saying that sometimes I just can't stop myself! That's why we were born with tongues

hiding from cock pics.

In the moment we are pleasing each other, gently touching and sometimes not so gently... And I am very active too.. I'm giving as well as recieving, it's just that he doesn't need to cum... He's hard and lost in the moment with me, it just isn't about the orgasm it's about the sensations... Orgasm just isn't the goal it's the pleasure.

It's really unusual.

It took me back to realise he really wasn't bothered or frustrated by not coming.

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 15/07/14 17:19:50]

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i do like cumming .. lets face it who doesnt .. but if i didnt cum .. but my partner did i would still feel happy for her .. and satisfied

By *i ExperimentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Get my biggest kick out of seeing a partner really, deeply enjoying herself. Love long foreplay & acres of oral. As a few guys have mentioned already, if a guy focusses 'too much' on his partner, you can get to the point where you just dont need to cum (or jst haven't got the energy!). The last lady I spent time with in a club thought it was her fault but had to point out we had been in the room most of the night & I had been breathing through my ears most of the time.

Not sure if thsi classes as tantric

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I also focus on my partners pleasure and try to delay my orgasm, doesn't always work, sometimes I find it hard to come after also but always like to come. As a yoga teacher and student all my life I believe in the ecstatic and life-affirming value of sexuality and enjoy that every weekend with music and dancing and getting off with people all night in a free and open way. I believe that this is what it is really about, not going to a class with a 'Tantric guru' and learning sensual massage techniques and sitting cross-legged with your partner 'engaging your chakras' etc.

I definitely get more pleasure from seeing my partner cumming than I get from cumming myself. To be fair, I don't even think that cumming is actually the moment when I get the more pleasure...

I'm glad I'm not the only one: I always thought I was strange

hiding from cock pics.

It's definitely something I have never experienced before. We have really open communication so I feel free to discuss the in's and outs of it... He can cum if he wants too, although really that's more like if I want him too.

He is also stays hard for hours and if he does cum needs a little while to recharge, so prefers to take breaks and cum right at the end of our intimate time together if at all.

I'm researching some tantric methods to being to this as I have never really understood what that was about till now and this does seem like the perfect opportunity to learn something new and see what it brings to our sexual smorgasbord!

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

One significant element of it for us is the separation between orgasm and ejaculation.

I find that the latter is a bit of a end stop and whatever my mental state the body goes into a state that is not conducive to further play.

But in the right circumstances it is possible to achieve an orgasmic state and to dip in and out of it. Something women are far more likely to be able to achieve.

D

hiding from cock pics.

"One significant element of it for us is the separation between orgasm and ejaculation.

I find that the latter is a bit of a end stop and whatever my mental state the body goes into a state that is not conducive to further play.

But in the right circumstances it is possible to achieve an orgasmic state and to dip in and out of it. Something women are far more likely to be able to achieve.

D"

Wow....

hiding from cock pics.

"One significant element of it for us is the separation between orgasm and ejaculation.

D"

Wow....do you have any tips for me or websites that can help me achieve this?

i dont like it when it lasts a long time i enjoy it more if he cums quite quickly.

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

Have you tried meter reader sex? That's where you stay in all day, but nobody comes

"Have you tried meter reader sex? That's where you stay in all day, but nobody comes"

I, Mark, agree... A man doesn't need to cum .. I love to see the woman enjoying herself but when it happens together it's amazing.

I really enjoy seeing, hearing and feeling my partner having orgasms... I use Tantric methods to stop myself cumming quite often for longer love making sessions and am quite satisfied as long she has had fun... using these methods I can control when I cum... I love it when we both cum at same time.. theres nothing more erotic than when we climax together...

I've had some meets where I've really enjoyed myself but struggled to cum and the lady has almost insisted that I do, feeling it is some kind of comment on her skills if I don't ! I'm genuinely not bothered!

ashby de la zouch

I love orgasms not bothered about evacuation x sadly many woman insist on a sticky end

To be honest nothing turns me on more than making a woman cum. I can't imagine the pointless level of self control I'd need to stop me from cumming because of it. I mean...I can see why I might want to roll on and give the woman I'm enjoying more orgasms...and try and think about baked beans on toast when she cums...just cause there's more courses to the meal...but I really can't see the point of holding it in on that final one.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, more sexy and beautiful than cumming with someone at the same time and just holding each other as we orgasm together

"Tantric works for me. Its a great way to get mentally lost in the sensations without being taken beyond them by orgasm.

Truthfully I've only dabbled so far with just one lady. Like most things it would be better to have an experienced instructress on hand to teach the preparation and indulgence of the tantric methods.

Not sure if couples do tantric instead of or as well as normal sex. In any case fulfillment is in the mind more than in the body isn't it?"

ashby de la zouch

I'd advise thinking about baked beans is exactly the wrong strategy x it's about understanding your body, arousal breathing and muscle control x very few humans practice their breathing and doing so can unlock physical well being and pleasures xx

D"

I think that the male ejaculation creates a nice ebb and flow to a love making session. For some men it's "game over"...but for a lot of guys, like myself, it only heralds a period of down time...of cuddling and kissing and frolicking...before that feeling wells up again and it's "game on" again...and this time we'll take our time shall we?

[Removed by poster at 17/07/14 14:05:22]

» Add a new message to this topic