FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what's the matter with so caled educ single guys

what's the matter with so caled educ single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iJim4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

why is it so many single men send a pic of a torso what possible interest to a woman or couple do you think that might be?

If you as an educated single guy were looking to meet a woman and she sent you a photo of her belly button would you think she was sane?

If you can't send a picture or would prefer not to then don't, surely we are not the only couple who get wassed off with this.

Just while on the soap box by the way, there is nothing more offensive to a couple that to ask if they swing alone! swinging alone is cheating, couples who swing along will usually say so on their profile if you bother to read past your cocks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read the forums, many women prefer to see a torso pic rather than a cock pic. The 'educated' guys have read this and made use of the information....

By *oeyleicesterMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Read the forums, many women prefer to see a torso pic rather than a cock pic. The 'educated' guys have read this and made use of the information...."

Yeah I see what you mean, not everyone's in to the Same thing so you can't really blame a guy if he's doing something he knows lots of women like

Some people like them. Some people don't. Plenty have said less cock pics and more variety of others. If you don't like it then don't reply or then ask for a face pic.

Also if a couple hasn't stated on their profile they don't play alone then surely it's in another persons right to find out that information if it is given in profile text. Not every couples profile I've seen states that and there are some that play alone.

I would prefer to see a torso than a cock, I admire the effort, and some couples play alone, some don't.

If done with consent its not cheating, its up to them what they do amongst themselves.

Her

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Read the forums, many women prefer to see a torso pic rather than a cock pic. The 'educated' guys have read this and made use of the information...."

Agree, lots of women complain about cock pics on the forums, so guys listen to the advice and put up torso pics instead.

By *3PKMan  over a year ago

south of england

I like belly buttons....

Thank you for making me laugh

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

most of that advice is about profile pics not mailing a pic with a message, if you are mailing a couple with a _iew to a meet, its common courtesy to attach a face pic so they can see who they are chatting to and its common sense to assume as they are on as a couple, unless they state they play separately then they come as a couple.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

The single male bites back.

Good for you single male carry on as you were

I have to confess I rather like torso pics as an avatar. Maybe they are sending you that to start with, to see if they even get a reply. Then they would send a face pic?

If a great opening message is accompanied by a torso pic I don't see the issue.

In the meantime, I will carry on ogling torso pics!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Read the forums, many women prefer to see a torso pic rather than a cock pic. The 'educated' guys have read this and made use of the information....

most of that advice is about profile pics not mailing a pic with a message, if you are mailing a couple with a _iew to a meet, its common courtesy to attach a face pic so they can see who they are chatting to and its common sense to assume as they are on as a couple, unless they state they play separately then they come as a couple."

Although a lot of single men do send us a face picture with their first message we don't ask or expect them to, why should they? We are happy to ask for one if we feel that things might go further and then it will be an exchange of face pictures. For us single men are equally as entitled to their privacy and just because they're in plentiful supply doesn't mean they don't deserve the same respect we do. A torso shot is fine by us.

We state on our profile that we don't play alone so anyone who asks gets blocked.

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

What works for some, doesn't work for others

"why is it so many single men send a pic of a torso what possible interest to a woman or couple do you think that might be?

If you as an educated single guy were looking to meet a woman and she sent you a photo of her belly button would you think she was sane?

If you can't send a picture or would prefer not to then don't, surely we are not the only couple who get wassed off with this.

Just while on the soap box by the way, there is nothing more offensive to a couple that to ask if they swing alone! swinging alone is cheating, couples who swing along will usually say so on their profile if you bother to read past your cocks "

I can understand you being upset by people asking you to play as a single.

But a torso pic offensive? On what grounds?

If it was sent by Jimmy 5 Bellies Gardener fair enough

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What works for some, doesn't work for others"

and here I feel you have the answer ninety five per cent of forum posts

"why is it so many single men send a pic of a torso what possible interest to a woman or couple do you think that might be?

Just while on the soap box by the way, there is nothing more offensive to a couple that to ask if they swing alone! swinging alone is cheating, couples who swing along will usually say so on their profile if you bother to read past your cocks "

Bit naive really, woman like to see a body, as do some men also some couples do swing alone without there partners being aware though your right in what you say " its cheating"

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I happen to love looking at torso pics and try to perv as many as possible daily. They have alot of interest to me, not so much Mr B.

We prefer those that contact us to attach a face pic with their first message. (We do when making first contact) but it's not that much of a big deal. If we are interested then we simply ask to see one and exchange them. If they won't then we move on.

As for playing alone, it's only cheating if it's not agreed. Some couples are happy to do so..

I don't particularly like pics of old guys in white vests being noshed but hey.......personal choice. Wouldn't it be a boring old planet if we all confirmed and acted as one (North Korea).

"Read the forums, many women prefer to see a torso pic rather than a cock pic. The 'educated' guys have read this and made use of the information....

most of that advice is about profile pics not mailing a pic with a message, if you are mailing a couple with a _iew to a meet, its common courtesy to attach a face pic so they can see who they are chatting to and its common sense to assume as they are on as a couple, unless they state they play separately then they come as a couple."

Yes, I know that...

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"What works for some, doesn't work for others"

No shit Sherlock

theres a difference between torso and belly button

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

I'm changing my pic now

sunderland

most of that advice is about profile pics not mailing a pic with a message, if you are mailing a couple with a _iew to a meet, its common courtesy to attach a face pic so they can see who they are chatting to and its common sense to assume as they are on as a couple, unless they state they play separately then they come as a couple.

Although a lot of single men do send us a face picture with their first message we don't ask or expect them to, why should they? We are happy to ask for one if we feel that things might go further and then it will be an exchange of face pictures. For us single men are equally as entitled to their privacy and just because they're in plentiful supply doesn't mean they don't deserve the same respect we do. A torso shot is fine by us.

We state on our profile that we don't play alone so anyone who asks gets blocked."

which is exactly why I said its common courtesy, rather than they should or they have to send 1, and I never said anything about anyone been deserving of more respect than others.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I really do feel for the single guy sometimes.

You don't get fucked if you do & you don't get fucked if you don't.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We state on our profile that we don't play alone so anyone who asks gets blocked.

which is exactly why I said its common courtesy, rather than they should or they have to send 1, and I never said anything about anyone been deserving of more respect than others."

I see. I don't agree that its common courtesy, I think that single men get a bad enough press as it is and if they want to wait until they have established that there is possibly some interest from people before showing their face it's their prerogative.

Your tone does rather imply to me that you feel that single men should do certain things but I must have been mistaken.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm changing my pic now "

and a very nice picture it is too

Women like torso pics, check mine out, prob one of the pecs in the business lol .

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Tsk so picky

sunderland

which is exactly why I said its common courtesy, rather than they should or they have to send 1, and I never said anything about anyone been deserving of more respect than others.

I see. I don't agree that its common courtesy, I think that single men get a bad enough press as it is and if they want to wait until they have established that there is possibly some interest from people before showing their face it's their prerogative.

Your tone does rather imply to me that you feel that single men should do certain things but I must have been mistaken."

you have been very much mistaken, I mentioned single guy in my post because I was replying to this op, which was about single guys, but its common courtesy for anyone making the 1st contact to attach a face pic to the message, after all you dont see people intruducing themselves with a bag over there head lol, but certainly no one has to attach a face pic, and certainly no one with regards to sex/gender is owed more respect than another, I didnt think I insinuated any of that in my previous post, I apologise if I did.

And the op types in capitals lol, she might not know the ratio is 100 men to 1 woman hence the many msgs they get

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

they can't do fucking right for doing wrong.........

jesus wept

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your tone does rather imply to me that you feel that single men should do certain things but I must have been mistaken.

you have been very much mistaken, I mentioned single guy in my post because I was replying to this op, which was about single guys, but its common courtesy for anyone making the 1st contact to attach a face pic to the message, after all you dont see people intruducing themselves with a bag over there head lol, but certainly no one has to attach a face pic, and certainly no one with regards to sex/gender is owed more respect than another, I didnt think I insinuated any of that in my previous post, I apologise if I did."

No I think it's highly likely that I have misinterpreted you so apologies aren't necessary. We don't send a face picture with a first message though

Love torso photos as well as bum photos. Fav though are of men in boxers and best of all men in suits

I have a Bellybutton which i'm quite proud of, After years of cultivation and a lot of mulching ive finally got my Bellybutton Faeries to build a nest, Hopefully the young will grow big and strong on the regular diet of Crabs

Gimp

sunderland

you have been very much mistaken, I mentioned single guy in my post because I was replying to this op, which was about single guys, but its common courtesy for anyone making the 1st contact to attach a face pic to the message, after all you dont see people intruducing themselves with a bag over there head lol, but certainly no one has to attach a face pic, and certainly no one with regards to sex/gender is owed more respect than another, I didnt think I insinuated any of that in my previous post, I apologise if I did.

No I think it's highly likely that I have misinterpreted you so apologies aren't necessary. We don't send a face picture with a first message though

"

easily done with words on a screen

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's not a 'common courtesy' to attach a face pic. You might want to, you might want to wait until later in a conversation.

I really dislike the idea that there are rules of etiquette on here!

Everyone has the right to send what messages they want and everyone has the right to respond or not.

The endless policing of behaviour - its rude to do this, its rude to do that - is so fucking boring.

"It's not a 'common courtesy' to attach a face pic. You might want to, you might want to wait until later in a conversation.

Everyone has the right to send what messages they want and everyone has the right to respond or not.

The endless policing of behaviour - its rude to do this, its rude to do that - is so fucking boring. "

sunderland

"It's not a 'common courtesy' to attach a face pic. You might want to, you might want to wait until later in a conversation.

The endless policing of behaviour - its rude to do this, its rude to do that - is so fucking boring. "

it been common courtesy doesnt make it a rule, or make it rude to choose not to do it til later in the conversation, but having the need to use foul language to put a point across does.

An example for comparison, you see a social arranged in your area, you see theres a mix of people from all genders attending none of which you have even spoke to before but you decide to go along and try and get to know some new people, so you arrive, would as common courtesy you be clean, smart/casual and speak to people in a nice way letting them see you and what you are like in person, or would you turn up with a bag on your head and refuse to let anyone see what you look like, because its a social arranged from a swingers site.

sunderland

and looking again, im not sure where I said anyone had to respond or not, or dont do this or that.

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Explicitly stated. The endless policing on here is getting out of hand and stifling the supposed freedom and exhilaration of swinging. Most people get into the lifestyle because they want to do things beyond the shackles and policing of vanilla sex and relationships, then forget why they started this in the first place and introduce the same attitudes into swinging that made them become swingers in the first place.

It's not the end of the world if you get sent a torso pic and there's more important things to stew on about.

Let's just concentrate on the fun and if you don't like a pic, just delete.

Hurray x well said black metal x

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

"I don't particularly like pics of old guys in white vests being noshed but hey.......personal choice. Wouldn't it be a boring old planet if we all confirmed and acted as one (North Korea)."
the vest had to stay on or there would be danger of her seeing a torso

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I don't bother sending face, torso or cock photos, they're all on my profile. In future when I mail someone should the subject simply say 'every photo you would want on my profile?'

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The endless policing of behaviour - its rude to do this, its rude to do that - is so fucking boring.

Explicitly stated. The endless policing on here is getting out of hand and stifling the supposed freedom and exhilaration of swinging. Most people get into the lifestyle because they want to do things beyond the shackles and policing of vanilla sex and relationships, then forget why they started this in the first place and introduce the same attitudes into swinging that made them become swingers in the first place.

It's not the end of the world if you get sent a torso pic and there's more important things to stew on about.

Let's just concentrate on the fun and if you don't like a pic, just delete."

The irony of this is that you're policing right back. The problem lies with individuals and those who feel they need to conform to rules and another word I've noticed used a lot recently, etiquette. Respect and honesty are the only rules required in my opinion.

I do agree with a lot of what you say though.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

A torso is more than a belly button and can be a very sexy image. Men get slated on here no matter what they do. I feel quite sorry for them at times.

Also asking to play separate is the most offensive thing TO YOU some couples font mind. Domme couple do play separate with the consent and blessing of the other person. That's not cheating.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"wassed" is a good word. Never heard it before. I have a meeting today and I'm giving a short presentation so would be intrigue to know what it means. I might squeeze it in somehow

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Having seen many profiles that are a lady's chest seen from 19 different closeup angles, or extreme closeups of their lips, a belly button shot would probably give me a better idea of what they look like!

Would op like to share the new rules for what pics should be sent to women now that both cock and torso are out.

Just seeing this from another _iewpoint....

if it's so offensive to ask a couple if they swing along why do I receive so many messages asking me to meet either the male or the female alone?

Maybe it would be an idea to update your profile text with that information?

As for pictures i'd much prefer a torso pic to any other body part and according to quite a lot of forum threads a lot of other people do to.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If something in the message doesn t appeal,, delete move on, if something about the profile doesn t appeal delete move on, or be proactive l and search for what you seek , simples

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I know this is going to be a complete revelation to the OP, but how about if you want something, you ask for it?

Seems a very easy and convenient way to go about life in general.....

Is this some sort of joke

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I really do feel for the single guy sometimes.

You don't get fucked if you do & you don't get fucked if you don't. "

............ and thats why I don't listen to anyone claiming to know how people operate... because if you ask a million people you will get a million answers...

only thing I am true to is me.... the best person I can be is me!!! no quarter asked.. no quarter given....

there are enough people out there you dont need to "mould" people into what they should or shouldn't do.. more people should get out off their behinds and do the legwork and find them... as to complaining whilst sitting on their arses!

Delete and block if its a problem.

» Add a new message to this topic