FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > party

party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvy_J3 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

When I first joined fab I went in the deepend and went to a party 3 women and 3 men I was really nervouse I did play a bit but didn't have full on sex because of my nerves.

A year on and after quite a few meets and visits to a sex club I want to go to a party. I browsed the events and sent a message to someone holding a party local to me I was knocked back because no verifications show I have been to a party.

How am I sposed to get into this side of swinging? You can tell I am genuine through my verifications.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I got turned down by a guy who arranges GBs. No reason given, he just didn't want to do it for me. I am afraid people can and will turn you down, especially if the party is in their home.

There's a social in Wakefield beginning of August. You'll be able to rack up some verifications if you get to a few of those.

By *urvy_J3 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

Thanks I will have a look at the socials I was on a couple profile when I went to a club so I have asked someone I met there if they could kindly write me a verification for my single profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just look for other parties. Everyone is looking for something different, bound to be someone that would love to have you at their party.

» Add a new message to this topic