FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Homo-erotic dreams

Homo-erotic dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think its fair to say that every bloke has at some time had homo erotic dreams, it doesn't mean you've caught and of the dreaded gay or bi.

But be honest with yourself, if you knew there was 100% safety, no comeback (unfortunate word) and no chance of being caught....you would do it wouldn't you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe I'm a freak but I haven't had a homo-erotic dream, I'd be more than happy to admit it if I had... so perhaps the answer, from me at least, is no...no thx

No!

Oh im being true to myself and certainly have not had those kind of dreams, and I definitely do not want my cock in some mans ass or indeed his cock in my ass.

I can't say I have! I think furthest iv gone is mmf but never touched the guy. If I had homo erotic fantasies id defo explore then but I never have had any

thats a big NO NO from me

never had it

never wanted it

never will

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"I think its fair to say that every bloke has at some time had homo erotic dreams, it doesn't mean you've caught and of the dreaded gay or bi.

But be honest with yourself, if you knew there was 100% safety, no comeback (unfortunate word) and no chance of being caught....you would do it wouldn't you?"

What an outrageous assumption..not sure what yr hoping to get from this....Do gay/bi people have hetero.erotic dreams? I love this forum,but sometimes ..it exasperates me..Wonder what I will dream tonight?

"I think its fair to say that every bloke has at some time had homo erotic dreams, it doesn't mean you've caught and of the dreaded gay or bi.

But be honest with yourself, if you knew there was 100% safety, no comeback (unfortunate word) and no chance of being caught....you would do it wouldn't you?"

I don't think that's true.

Only I sleep with men but have never had a sexual dream about a man. Although I did once have a wet dream about a post box.

it isn't "fair to say"...its what you hope....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The 'dreaded bi'!

It's a good job breathing's automatic

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We always think its funny how people take positions about their sexuality. We are comfortable to be close to a person of either sex, but essentially are heterosexual - the proximity of someone of the same sex is by no means off putting, but it doesn't mean we're going to jump them. Whatever happens can happen

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But be honest with yourself, if you knew there was 100% safety, no comeback (unfortunate word) and no chance of being caught....you would do it wouldn't you?

What an outrageous assumption..not sure what yr hoping to get from this....Do gay/bi people have hetero.erotic dreams? I love this forum,but sometimes ..it exasperates me..Wonder what I will dream tonight? "

I am not hoping to get anything from this, its a forum to be used to stir up debate and opinion, reaction and advice. Its just a bit of fun, don't let it exasperate you, just enjoy it.

By the way, I am bi, so I can comfortably have hetro and homo erotic dreams. Its the sheep shagging dreams

I could never admit to

I'm quite curious sometimes, I always think if you ain't tried it how do you know you don't like it

» Add a new message to this topic