FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Improving and Learning!

Improving and Learning!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afternoon all!

I just had my first 'proper' meet this week (mind you, not from a couple off here) and just fancied some input from other site users.

Obviously, first go at it was a little strange (not as in virgin, just meeting a couple!) and it was more than fine... But it just taught me that I had plenty to learn, still.

Of course I've spoken to the couple since and will likely meet again - but just wondered what fab thinks would be my next best step.

Without putting it stupidly, I'd like to learn how to give oral a bit better. Don't get a ton if opportunities however! But also, so it doesn't feel as scripted, haha.

Tips on what kind of people would be best to help learn/where is best to contact them? I'll admit I'm not totally sure myself, hence the vague posting... But I think it's a lifestyle I want to staybplanted into for just a while.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I remember you posting before you had a great attitude. Someone put up a link to a good article recently, have a search on the archives. Good luck.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The thing about anything to do with sex is that every single person you meet will like something different. The best thing in my opinion is to ask the woman that you're with, see how she responds to you and what you're doing.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Found it, the site is called 'MyTinySecrets.com' and there's loads of good articles. Hopefully I won;t get banned for posting that as it was OKed before.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The day you stop learning is the day you die

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my opinion I wouldn't let yourself get side tracked by 'techniques' and 'styles'. A woman isn't a machine which you must learn how to operate. She's a human being and, as such, responds best to good eye contact, good energy, sensual awareness of her body's responses, a feel for when to hold back and tease and when to push forward and assert your sexuality, an intuitive grasp of the erotic, etc etc.

First time sex in a new scenario can often fall a bit short of what you had hoped so don't worry about it. Next time you'll be more relaxed and you'll give off sexier vibes...it'll probably be like night and day

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you frisky!

Doesn't hurt to give off positive vibes.

Apologies for the late reply, I headed off to bed early the other night.

But I suppose so yes. I was never under the impression there was like, a tick-list of things to do or anything, haha - but vague nods in the right direction are sweet.

I do fully expect next time to be better, so no worries on that front at least!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP you have a good, positive attitude and I think you'll do well as a swinger.

» Add a new message to this topic