As do we! Such a fantasy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Really want me and my boyfriend have sex with another woman "

Maybe if you try a couples profile you may have more luck. Few women will meet a 'single' fem with her boyfriend.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe create a couple profile with him then?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Really want me and my boyfriend have sex with another woman

Maybe if you try a couples profile you may have more luck. Few women will meet a 'single' fem with her boyfriend. "

Yep. No lone woman will turn up at a house to have sex with a man she hasn't set eyes on or spoken to unless she's crazy or a working girl.

Maybe if you try a couples profile you may have more luck. Few women will meet a 'single' fem with her boyfriend.

Yep. No lone woman will turn up at a house to have sex with a man she hasn't set eyes on or spoken to unless she's crazy or a working girl."

That's how we did it. Was not planned. We swapped men and I was under him sucking his coxk and he was fingering and tasting and said to his wife that I tasted great. So she moved over and that's was the start of an hours fun with her lol

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I'd be happy to find a lovely lady to spend quality time with...no bf though, just FF fun

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep. No lone woman will turn up at a house to have sex with a man she hasn't set eyes on or spoken to unless she's crazy or a working girl.

That's how we did it. Was not planned. We swapped men and I was under him sucking his coxk and he was fingering and tasting and said to his wife that I tasted great. So she moved over and that's was the start of an hours fun with her lol"

So you weren't a woman on her own? Glad you had fun.

"I'd be happy to find a lovely lady to spend quality time with...no bf though, just FF fun "

Spoilsport

That's how we did it. Was not planned. We swapped men and I was under him sucking his coxk and he was fingering and tasting and said to his wife that I tasted great. So she moved over and that's was the start of an hours fun with her lol

So you weren't a woman on her own? Glad you had fun.

"

No with partner. This was our first time swinging as a couple. Funny single guys are not a problem but ladies are as we all no are a different breed. Lol

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"I'd be happy to find a lovely lady to spend quality time with...no bf though, just FF fun

Spoilsport "

» Add a new message to this topic