FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Honesty

Honesty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hattyman80 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

I just want to say I'm glad people are honest with me on here about what they want. I send messages to people who grab my attention and. Make me want to know more about them.

I know lots of guys get the hump when they get knocked back but I have to say I prefer to know someone isn't interested. I understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I appreciate that women in here I find are generally happy to message and say "thanks but you're not my type etc". It's a great thing and very different to other sites I've used in my hiatus.

So keep being honest boys and girls and keep having fun xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent attitude to have, shame some others don't share that as the forum wouldn't be full of guys moaning that they cannot get meets

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

If I get a nice thought out message but I'm still not interested for one reason or another then I do generally respond.

If it's crude and doesn't say much I tend not to bother. Usually these are the ones I get abusive messages back from and end up blocking.

stockport

I always try to be polite in my messages. I'm essentially messaging a stranger and introducing myself. I've got no right to make assumptions about anyone so to make lewd suggestions In an opening message is crazy to me. It's women like you that make fab great. Whether you like me or not I respect peoples honesty

Hope you've both got a great weekend ahead

I try just to be myself on here. So if someone takes the time to write something, then I'll always reply out of courtesy, even if it's a no.

If someone's stupid enough to send a 'fancy a fuck' message then they get what they'd get in real life - nothing.

Good attitude OP. I wish you lots of fun.

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

"I always try to be polite in my messages. I'm essentially messaging a stranger and introducing myself. I've got no right to make assumptions about anyone so to make lewd suggestions In an opening message is crazy to me. It's women like you that make fab great. Whether you like me or not I respect peoples honesty

Hope you've both got a great weekend ahead "

Thank you and you.... Welcome back x

If I don't get a reply I leave it at that and not barrage people with messages it is nice to get a no thanks and when I do it makes me feel a little bit better that they have taken the time to look and read my message

"I always try to be polite in my messages. I'm essentially messaging a stranger and introducing myself. I've got no right to make assumptions about anyone so to make lewd suggestions In an opening message is crazy to me. It's women like you that make fab great. Whether you like me or not I respect peoples honesty

Hope you've both got a great weekend ahead "

I've a lovely weekend to look forward to especially tomorrow night

Good positive attitude indeed. Honesty is always the best way. Have fun

Max x

stockport

Hope you've both got a great weekend ahead

I've a lovely weekend to look forward to especially tomorrow night "

I can only imagine xx

» Add a new message to this topic