FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single bi females

Single bi females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single bi female i find it really hard to get a meet with other single bi females! Do others really exist or are most of them just men pretending to be female to perv photos and waste time? I seem to have more joy at clubs than on a swingers site! Also those that do meet when it comes to the actual time and day they either go silent and don't reply or there is always some excuse not to meet!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I don't think I'm a guy... (hard to tell sometimes after a pint or 2 of stella tho hehe)

I have noticed single bi-fems seem to be few and far between, but its not been a problem for me cause a few guys posing as fems has put me off looking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've found the same problem myself. All the bi women I've had the pleasure of spending time with have been part of a couple (which can be just as enjoyable) but I have yet to find a single bi woman who I can have to myself…….I'm not one for giving up though.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

It's taking a while for me to find someone suitable too, although I'm not in a hurry for the right person. Have chatted to a few people and had one social meet. I'm bi-curious, so don't know if that may put some people off. Am looking for a single lady rather than a couple, because I'm yet to dip my toe in. I don't want to jump into the deep end before I can swim.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Is there a specific reason you want to meet a bi female rather than a lesbian? Or do you just mean a suitable woman in general?

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm a single bi female and I would love to play with women 1 on 1 or more. But I do feel it is hard to find a bi or gay single female. We do exist just in small numbers xxx

I gave up looking for single women a long time ago. Lots of profiles are guys (in my area at least). The rest weren't interested in me which is fair enough.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im glad its not just me that's finding it hard work to find a female weather she is bisexual or gay! A suitable lady for regular fun who is not part of a couple, i think i have more chance of finding a unicorn xxx

I dont think I've ever had a single bi girl off here I have in a club. Shame as I've got lots to give haha

» Add a new message to this topic