FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "I'm not your type but....."

"I'm not your type but....."

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does this message ever work? I get a lot of these every day. "Read your profile and i don't have a six pack but...."

"I know i have my cock out on my profile pic but...."

"I know you said no married men but....."

Guys, do you really get replies from women who you know aren't looking for you? I'm just curious coz all it gets from me is a Block.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm curious to know what comes after the but?

To be honest I have only ever sent a few ladies messages of appreciation for their pics when they have been not looking for my type (not sure anyone looks for my type) but I can understand the frustration of writing a profile and then getting those type of messages .

P.S You are lovely xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we have messages from men who know they aren't what we're looking for but just want to chat or coment on something I've said in the fora. It's not a problem we enjoy a bit of interaction it does becomem a problem if they say they know we they aren't our type but will we meet them anyway

"I'm curious to know what comes after the but? "

"If you don't meet me it's your loss"

"I'm curious to know what comes after the but? "

Couldn't tell you! As soon as i see the beginning of this sentence i just Block/Delete.

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 14:23:26]

I get a lot of these too and they don't work on me because they're already starting out on a negative note.

On the positive side at least it shows they've actually read the profile text.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Depending on my mood, it either gets a message back along the lines of "really... you read my profile and still decided to message me..."

or a straight out block.

I'm getting an awful lot of - I live about a zillion miles from you, but can we meet? ehhhhh no.

"I'm curious to know what comes after the but?

"If you don't meet me it's your loss" "

If we all had a pound for every time we've heard that!

"I get a lot of these too and they don't work on me because they're already starting out on a negative note.

On the positive side at least it shows they've actually read the profile text. "

I think that's worse though! It means thy read it then thought "You know what? She doesn't mean it or i'm so awesome she'll make an exception."

Yes because I am clearly not a Jason Statham look a like

"Depending on my mood, it either gets a message back along the lines of "really... you read my profile and still decided to message me..."

or a straight out block.

I'm getting an awful lot of - I live about a zillion miles from you, but can we meet? ehhhhh no."

I know if i reply they'll only say "I did read your profile! what did i do wrong?"

Dude, if you can't understand my simple profile you are definitely not my type.

"I get a lot of these too and they don't work on me because they're already starting out on a negative note.

I think that's worse though! It means thy read it then thought "You know what? She doesn't mean it or i'm so awesome she'll make an exception." "

Yeah I know, I was just trying to find something nice to say. Totally agree with you though.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think it is worth a try, there are so many contradictory messages that some people give out.

I think that's worse though! It means thy read it then thought "You know what? She doesn't mean it or i'm so awesome she'll make an exception."

Yeah I know, I was just trying to find something nice to say. Totally agree with you though. "

Lol! I used to be nice to them and then got the "Fuck you! You're a skank/bitch/ugly/fat whore anyway! wouldn't want to meet you!" messages back. Now i just Block them.

"I think it is worth a try, there are so many contradictory messages that some people give out."

My profile is not contradictory in any way though. There's no reason for anyone to be confused and message when they are clearly not my type.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I think it is worth a try, there are so many contradictory messages that some people give out.

My profile is not contradictory in any way though. There's no reason for anyone to be confused and message when they are clearly not my type."

I was speaking in general terms, I never looked at yours

My fave one was a couple who mailed me saying I know your not looking for couples but we are after a single girl and would love to meet you

So I replied saying sorry I'm not looking for couples

To which they replied saying.....you mean couples won't meet you because your ugly

I ignored it as you do, but a couple of mins later they replied again saying..... And your fat

"My fave one was a couple who mailed me saying I know your not looking for couples but we are after a single girl and would love to meet you

To which they replied saying.....you mean couples won't meet you because your ugly

I ignored it as you do, but a couple of mins later they replied again saying..... And your fat

"

Did you meet them?

"My fave one was a couple who mailed me saying I know your not looking for couples but we are after a single girl and would love to meet you

"

And when we recieve those messages the guys must think "Well that showed her! she'll be crying all day now about how she missed out on fucking me! I bet she goes and jons weight watchers now/gets plastic surgery!"

Yeah dudes. We're crying in a cupboard as we speak.

Yeah I know, I was just trying to find something nice to say. Totally agree with you though.

Lol! I used to be nice to them and then got the "Fuck you! You're a skank/bitch/ugly/fat whore anyway! wouldn't want to meet you!" messages back. Now i just Block them. "

I think I get off pretty lightly with the offensive messages!

And when we recieve those messages the guys must think "Well that showed her! she'll be crying all day now about how she missed out on fucking me! I bet she goes and jons weight watchers now/gets plastic surgery!"

Yeah dudes. We're crying in a cupboard as we speak. "

She said it was a couple how do you know a man sent it?

Lol! I used to be nice to them and then got the "Fuck you! You're a skank/bitch/ugly/fat whore anyway! wouldn't want to meet you!" messages back. Now i just Block them.

I think I get off pretty lightly with the offensive messages! "

Well i'm glad you don't get them. funny thing is, they always set up a new profile within a week or two and message with a "Sorry i was nasty, didn't mean it. Fancy a fuck?"

She said it was a couple how do you know a man sent it?"

That was a general response but let's face it, 9/10 times, it's the guy.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lol! I used to be nice to them and then got the "Fuck you! You're a skank/bitch/ugly/fat whore anyway! wouldn't want to meet you!" messages back. Now i just Block them. "

Even you have been called fat??

Lol had they messages too

"

Well i'm glad you don't get them. funny thing is, they always set up a new profile within a week or two and message with a "Sorry i was nasty, didn't mean it. Fancy a fuck?" "

I've had that too, sorry I had had a bad day can i make it upto you

Even you have been called fat??

Lol had they messages too "

Clearly they think my self image and self esteem is somehow linked to a total strangers opinions of me. No idea where they got that from.

"

Well i'm glad you don't get them. funny thing is, they always set up a new profile within a week or two and message with a "Sorry i was nasty, didn't mean it. Fancy a fuck?"

I've had that too, sorry I had had a bad day can i make it upto you "

"Yes you can. Take this Block and go away. Have a great one!"

Hi op. not me. As for me any hole is a goal so not got a type, by the way.. I got a 6pack, got few pics .

How true this thread is

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

I've had that too, sorry I had had a bad day can i make it upto you "

Me too, expecting you just to say yeah a was ugly and fat but u never meant it, so u say again no thanks, and surprise surprise ur ugly and fat again

"

Well i'm glad you don't get them. funny thing is, they always set up a new profile within a week or two and message with a "Sorry i was nasty, didn't mean it. Fancy a fuck?" "

Haha well that just shows how much success they're having with their approach then!

"Hi op. not me. As for me any hole is a goal so not got a type, by the way.. I got a 6pack, got few pics ."

I've read your other forum posts so i know you're the "any holes a goal type". Thanks for the input though!

"Hi op. not me. As for me any hole is a goal so not got a type, by the way.. I got a 6pack, got few pics ."
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzx

"

Haha well that just shows how much success they're having with their approach then! "

See this is why i asked this question! surely this approach doesn't work but they keep at it anyway! Why keep doing the same thing and getting no results? It boggles my mind.

"

Haha well that just shows how much success they're having with their approach then!

See this is why i asked this question! surely this approach doesn't work but they keep at it anyway! Why keep doing the same thing and getting no results? It boggles my mind."

Take it as a compliment, they are obviously really pissed off you said no. Never had abusive mail like that.

Real swingers are never desperate

"Take it as a compliment, they are obviously really pissed off you said no. Never had abusive mail like that. "

Oh i do take it as one, but i'm fairly sure the guys think they've made a stranger cry. It just shows me that they're walking around al day absolutely furious that i knocked them back. That kind of anger must just make them even more bitter and unattractive people.

"Real swingers are never desperate "

Very true!

Op you re as hot as they come on here

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what is a real swinger ?

That was a general response but let's face it, 9/10 times, it's the guy."

Lets face it it's generalisation which fits in line with you having a go at guys.

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Those type of messages are usually the "cut and paste" ones that send 100 messages to 100 people.

Lets face it it's generalisation which fits in line with you having a go at guys. "

We're all entitled to our opinion and i will fight for your right to have one! thanks for the responses!

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I think that's worse though! It means thy read it then thought "You know what? She doesn't mean it or i'm so awesome she'll make an exception." "

Yeah, i know right?

if i had a pound..

"Those type of messages are usually the "cut and paste" ones that send 100 messages to 100 people."

True. I always read a guys profile and message accordingly but i believe that's just manners. Couldn't be bothered with the random copy and paste approach.

"Real swingers are never desperate

what is a real swinger ?"

you ll know when you are one

Yeah, i know right?

if i had a pound.."

Lol! I said that earlier too! We'd be millionaires!

Lets face it it's generalisation which fits in line with you having a go at guys.

We're all entitled to our opinion and i will fight for your right to have one! thanks for the responses! "

Not sure who you will be fighting against. I just don't agree with some of your points.

It's a forum I respond on many threads thanks are not required

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what is a real swinger ?you ll know when you are one "

original

what is a real swinger ?you ll know when you are one

original"

thank you

what is a real swinger ?you ll know when you are one "

Oooh View you're not one!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Oooh View you're not one! "

I am gutted

I am gutted

"

i know I'm not what your looking for but id still shag you

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am gutted

i know I'm not what your looking for but id still shag you "

thank you x

I am gutted

i know I'm not what your looking for but id still shag you "

3some?

I am gutted

Never mind

"

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am gutted

i know I'm not what your looking for but id still shag you

3some? "

I'm in

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I think it is worth a try, there are so many contradictory messages that some people give out."

Although I don't send preemptive messages, it has always confused me when a profile states "not looking for single guys" but are looking for "couples mf", "couples ff", "men", "women". Surely "men" are single guys

Why not?

Why not?"

because fun is easy to find clubs parties etc its just single men looking for free fun who moan on here or who message when they don't fit what the fem or couple are looking for

Well i'm just glad i'm not the only lady here who gets that message and i'm glad i'm not alone in sticking to my info on my profile. I will add that i have met several lovely young men from here, several of whom i still see on a regular basis. Maybe the guys who send the bad messages will read this thread and see that it gets them nowhere.

Why not?because fun is easy to find clubs parties etc its just single men looking for free fun who moan on here or who message when they don't fit what the fem or couple are looking for "

its not only men who do it though

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

I was speaking in general terms, I never looked at yours"

Ouch, that's not the reply to put on a look at me thread lol

Why not?because fun is easy to find clubs parties etc its just single men looking for free fun who moan on here or who message when they don't fit what the fem or couple are looking for "

what about couples who don't find it easy at clubs or don't get invited to parties and get their free fun?

Why not?because fun is easy to find clubs parties etc its just single men looking for free fun who moan on here or who message when they don't fit what the fem or couple are looking for

its not only men who do it though"

true but we re following the thread

Maybe if people looked after themselves a bit more that "but" could be a maybe

Many males in couples behave just as disrespectfully as single men... often much worse! It's amusing how self righteous some men can be when they have a woman to use as bait.

Why not?because fun is easy to find clubs parties etc its just single men looking for free fun who moan on here or who message when they don't fit what the fem or couple are looking for

what about couples who don't find it easy at clubs or don't get invited to parties and get their free fun? "

I couldn't comment on anything to do with the clubs as i don't go to them. Generally i htink the guys send those messages because they really think they are the exception.

Many males in couples behave just as disrespectfully as single men... often much worse! It's amusing how self righteous some men can be when they have a woman to use as bait."

Completely agree! I've had those messages from the male in a couple many times. I sometimes wonder if he deletes his abusive response so his partner doesn't see it or if the partner agrees.

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 15:23:23]

"Maybe if people looked after themselves a bit more that "but" could be a maybe "

what's looking after yourself got to do with it? What if your not in their age range? Bugger all you can do about that

If people read this thread they will save themselves dissappolntment and frustration if someone fits our needs we meet them its simplereally

"Does this message ever work? I get a lot of these every day. "Read your profile and i don't have a six pack but...."

Guys, do you really get replies from women who you know aren't looking for

you? I'm just curious coz all it gets from me is a Block.

"

Block the cock.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I don't get any abuse or drama as my profile clearly states what I'm looking for and says I'll not reply to anyone outwith that.

I read the profile before the message, if they're not what I'm looking for delete, forget and get on with my life.

Happy days!

"Does this message ever work? I get a lot of these every day. "Read your profile and i don't have a six pack but...."

Guys, do you really get replies from women who you know aren't looking for

you? I'm just curious coz all it gets from me is a Block.

Block the cock. "

My Block list grows every day!

"I don't get any abuse or drama as my profile clearly states what I'm looking for and says I'll not reply to anyone outwith that.

I read the profile before the message, if they're not what I'm looking for delete, forget and get on with my life.

Happy days! "

I go to the profile before i read the message too! And yup, if they're not my type i just block and move on. I wonder if all the guys that post the "Hate being blocked" threads are the same guys that apply to this thread?

"I don't get any abuse or drama as my profile clearly states what I'm looking for and says I'll not reply to anyone outwith that.

Happy days! "

you re lucky

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Happy days! you re lucky "

Nope: just here for fun without the drama on my terms. If people want to waste time contacting me, not my problem, just ignore them; absolutely no skin of my nose.

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 15:48:26]

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 15:47:19]

We receive these daily...

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

"

No you ain't

We receive these daily...

Happy days! you re lucky

Nope: just here for fun without the drama on my terms. If people want to waste time contacting me, not my problem, just ignore them; absolutely no skin of my nose. "

we block and ignore too but considered the forum a good place to air our _iews

"We receive these daily..."

I reckon 50% of the women on here must get these messages. what a waste of the senders time.

By *iss Chievous1Woman  over a year ago

my world

"

Haha gotta laugh at those ones x

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Take it as a compliment, they are obviously really pissed off you said no. Never had abusive mail like that.

Oh i do take it as one, but i'm fairly sure the guys think they've made a stranger cry. It just shows me that they're walking around al day absolutely furious that i knocked them back. That kind of anger must just make them even more bitter and unattractive people. "

I feel sorry for their wives that they say they dont have ,because they must be murder to live with after getting knocked back and being sooo full of hate and anger

"Take it as a compliment, they are obviously really pissed off you said no. Never had abusive mail like that.

Oh i do take it as one, but i'm fairly sure the guys think they've made a stranger cry. It just shows me that they're walking around al day absolutely furious that i knocked them back. That kind of anger must just make them even more bitter and unattractive people.

I feel sorry for their wives that they say they dont have ,because they must be murder to live with after getting knocked back and being sooo full of hate and anger "

LMAO!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

I feel sorry for their wives that they say they dont have ,because they must be murder to live with after getting knocked back and being sooo full of hate and anger

LMAO!"

"Depending on my mood, it either gets a message back along the lines of "really... you read my profile and still decided to message me..."

or a straight out block.

I'm getting an awful lot of - I live about a zillion miles from you, but can we meet? ehhhhh no."

I've had quite a few of them as well recently. ' I'm in Devon ......thats not far from you so ....' Feck off - since when has Devon been in the North!

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

Some people are just ugly no matter what they look like!

Hmmmm this seems to be a touchy subject among certain people on this site. While just by looking at a profile you can tell what some people are looking for, many other profiles have some pretty generic descriptors i.e "looking for tall, hung, gsoh etc. So obviously you give it a go if you find the person attractive but you are not sure what exactly they are looking for.

On the other hand if a person has pictures of taking only black cocks a little observation might tell you that that person prefers black. If they have only pics of 3somes then its likely they enjoy couple play.

The few people i have ever conversed with on here have shown me some of the messages and i have to say annoying ass messages from single men are ruining this for all the other single men.

I think this is stemming from a larger argument on the forums regarding ignorance and rudeness. But i'm just a troll what do i know.

By *9MarkMan  over a year ago

North Cheam

Hello 'username' I'm mark came across your profile and I like what I see and I think we're pretty compatible and would love to have a chat, i'm going to be a bit cheeky and send you a friend request so you may have a look, by all means accept it when I'm off-line, and if you don't like the look of me, feel free to block me, I look forward to hearing from you soon if not take care and be safe x Mark

Its really as simple as that there's no need for the big long speech, your profile looks nice, your pictures looks nice blah blah blah that can all be talked about afterwards, that's my opinion anyway sorry to butt in

"Hello 'username' I'm mark came across your profile and I like what I see and I think we're pretty compatible and would love to have a chat, i'm going to be a bit cheeky and send you a friend request so you may have a look, by all means accept it when I'm off-line, and if you don't like the look of me, feel free to block me, I look forward to hearing from you soon if not take care and be safe x Mark

Its really as simple as that there's no need for the big long speech, your profile looks nice, your pictures looks nice blah blah blah that can all be talked about afterwards, that's my opinion anyway sorry to butt in "

I like that kind of mail. It's obviously copy and pasted but that's fine by me, who the heck has time to compose a new mail each time?! It's polite and friendly and fair.

North Cheam

Oh shit don't be stealing my template now guys lmao Jokeee

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Hello 'username' I'm mark came across your profile and I like what I see and I think we're pretty compatible and would love to have a chat, i'm going to be a bit cheeky and send you a friend request so you may have a look, by all means accept it when I'm off-line, and if you don't like the look of me, feel free to block me, I look forward to hearing from you soon if not take care and be safe x Mark

Its really as simple as that there's no need for the big long speech, your profile looks nice, your pictures looks nice blah blah blah that can all be talked about afterwards, that's my opinion anyway sorry to butt in

I like that kind of mail. It's obviously copy and pasted but that's fine by me, who the heck has time to compose a new mail each time?! It's polite and friendly and fair. "

it's a nice message

North Cheam

I like that kind of mail. It's obviously copy and pasted but that's fine by me, who the heck has time to compose a new mail each time?! It's polite and friendly and fair.

Really! Copy and pasted just by suggesting that, that's damn right rude. I'm not a 16-year-old schoolboy! That's My message I send

Its really as simple as that there's no need for the big long speech, your profile looks nice, your pictures looks nice blah blah blah that can all be talked about afterwards, that's my opinion anyway sorry to butt in "

Just remember to change the name at the start....I had one this morning that started "hi Claire"...

Guys, do you really get replies from women who you know aren't looking for you? I'm just curious coz all it gets from me is a Block.

"

Does complaining about the messages ever work? For me it just makes me thinking its someone is unhappy with their lot.

"I know you're straight but..."

""I know you're straight but...""

Lol all the time

I'm new to this and have read a lot of profiles that I don't match but would like to message purely for chatting as I respect people's opinions but see no harm in a blether and would never say anything disrespectful(throw my toys out the pram) because I got rejected. It's the people with the nasty comments who have the issues. Anyway enough of my rant xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I like that kind of mail. It's obviously copy and pasted but that's fine by me, who the heck has time to compose a new mail each time?! It's polite and friendly and fair.

Really! Copy and pasted just by suggesting that, that's damn right rude. I'm not a 16-year-old schoolboy! That's My message I send "

She means that you copy the same message when you send it to people, not that youve copied it from someone else....

"

I don't get messages like this but then lately my radar is choosing badly

Totally agree

Oh i do take it as one, but i'm fairly sure the guys think they've made a stranger cry. It just shows me that they're walking around al day absolutely furious that i knocked them back. That kind of anger must just make them even more bitter and unattractive people. "

Sorry but I think that's an incredibly arrogant assumption! I can't imagine there are that many single men giving you or your rejection so much thought, if they are as desperate as you make them out to be they will already be moving on to the next option rather than spending the day gloating at having reduced you to tears or consumed with rage at your refusal.

Does anyone else smile when they see the phrase "I came across your profile"?!?!?!

"Does anyone else smile when they see the phrase "I came across your profile"?!?!?!"

Every time

"I like that kind of mail. It's obviously copy and pasted but that's fine by me, who the heck has time to compose a new mail each time?! It's polite and friendly and fair.

Really! Copy and pasted just by suggesting that, that's damn right rude. I'm not a 16-year-old schoolboy! That's My message I send

She means that you copy the same message when you send it to people, not that youve copied it from someone else...."

Thank you... yes that's what I meant.

North Cheam

She means that you copy the same message when you send it to people, not that youve copied it from someone else....

Thank you... yes that's what I meant. "

Then please accept my apologies for spitting out my dummy x

Thank you... yes that's what I meant.

Then please accept my apologies for spitting out my dummy x"

Sorry I offended you. x

We get loads like that.

Also soooo many "bi" stright guys

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Does anyone else smile when they see the phrase "I came across your profile"?!?!?!"

Totally!

» Add a new message to this topic