FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Prince Alberts

Prince Alberts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rystal Tipps - Alistair OP   Couple  over a year ago

livingston

We were wondering what the thoughts of the ladies were on men with prince Alberts and how it was on your love life.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We haven't been there yet so cannot comment on how good it was .

Fox thought , briefly, on having it done and spoke to a piercer , he left walking crossed legged with watery eyes ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My bf has his done and it vwe too it was a little uncomfortable at first and made me bleed but now I love it and really enjoy it xxxx

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

It's a curious topic ? I have had mine 13 years , every vanilla encounter and fab meet has alleged to love it ? Many ladies not on fab when chatting seem intrigued and aroused by the idea .many ladies who are vocal on the fab forums seem to hate them it's a bizarre twist I think . If you love fingers inside stimulating your magic places then a piercing can have the same intensely stimulating effect xx

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

My ex partner had one and I have to say it hit the spot and he wore a large 8mm ring or bar, he usually took it out for long oral sessions for the sake of my teeth

By *etish55Man  over a year ago

watford

I have Mine done with a very big bar anyone is welcome to Pm me to have a Look x

» Add a new message to this topic