FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Whats in it for you?

Whats in it for you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all...question for the ladies! What is it about using a strapon that turns (some of you) on?

Ive never experienced it, but the idea of a woman fucking me is such a turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the guy loves it, it's horny as fuck. Watching his face, hearing him moan. Talking about it.

"Hey all...question for the ladies! What is it about using a strapon that turns (some of you) on?

Ive never experienced it, but the idea of a woman fucking me is such a turn on"

I really want to try it.

Been eyeing up strap ons online, just need to find a willing recipient!

"Hey all...question for the ladies! What is it about using a strapon that turns (some of you) on?

Ive never experienced it, but the idea of a woman fucking me is such a turn on"

It's intensely erotic, requires a great deal of trust and is therefore hugely intimate...hence I save it for the monkey or male friends we know very, very well indeed...It makes me cum purely from the eroticism of the whole act...The fingering and rimming to get him ready to take him...The positions we use so that I can get the most pleasurable penetrative angles and also be able to see the pleasure on his face...

Definetly willing

By *ral4bothMan  over a year ago

Harrow

"I really want to try it.

Been eyeing up strap ons online, just need to find a willing recipient!"

Could be fun

Sex is as much mental as it is physical pleasure, of course i get no physical pleasure from it as its a bit of rubber but i get a great deal of mental stimulation from it, knowing your giving a guy pleasure, turning him on, seeing him, hearing him is a real turn on, i love it

"just need to find a willing recipient!"

Just by posting on threads like this you will be inundated with offers. Don't ask me how I know!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Taking control of someone, in a somewhat taboo way, especially if the guy is very masculine, is a turn on. Giving him pleasure, also some discomfort and pleasure combined is great. Power, ecstasy, lust, penetration, its all good.

By *avinaxxxWoman  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

It's intensely erotic, requires a great deal of trust and is therefore hugely intimate...hence I save it for the monkey or male friends we know very, very well indeed...It makes me cum purely from the eroticism of the whole act...The fingering and rimming to get him ready to take him...The positions we use so that I can get the most pleasurable penetrative angles and also be able to see the pleasure on his face..."

this is so spot on. X

It's intensely erotic, requires a great deal of trust and is therefore hugely intimate...hence I save it for the monkey or male friends we know very, very well indeed...It makes me cum purely from the eroticism of the whole act...The fingering and rimming to get him ready to take him...The positions we use so that I can get the most pleasurable penetrative angles and also be able to see the pleasure on his face...[/quote

Wow!...any ladies care to take my virganalty??

It's intensely erotic, requires a great deal of trust and is therefore hugely intimate...hence I save it for the monkey or male friends we know very, very well indeed...It makes me cum purely from the eroticism of the whole act...The fingering and rimming to get him ready to take him...The positions we use so that I can get the most pleasurable penetrative angles and also be able to see the pleasure on his face..."

Why does it require trust? Guys fuck guys all the time...

It's intensely erotic, requires a great deal of trust and is therefore hugely intimate...hence I save it for the monkey or male friends we know very, very well indeed...It makes me cum purely from the eroticism of the whole act...The fingering and rimming to get him ready to take him...The positions we use so that I can get the most pleasurable penetrative angles and also be able to see the pleasure on his face...

Why does it require trust? Guys fuck guys all the time..."

Well..being a first timer, id like to be able to trust that they would be gentle

then they can smash my back doors in lol

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Oh the thought ....

Well..being a first timer, id like to be able to trust that they would be gentle

then they can smash my back doors in lol"

Why does it require trust? Guys fuck guys all the time..."

I suppose because I can't actually feel what I'm doing so trust is required that I will not hurt him...In the end, it was my personal account of what's in it for me...I imagine it's unique to everyone, I'm not trying to tell anyone else how it should feel for them

I suppose because I can't actually feel what I'm doing so trust is required that I will not hurt him...In the end, it was my personal account of what's in it for me...I imagine it's unique to everyone, I'm not trying to tell anyone else how it should feel for them"

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be sarcy or anything, was just wondering what you meant. I understand now.

Very good point about not being able to feel what the strap on's doing. x

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

"Sex is as much mental as it is physical pleasure, of course i get no physical pleasure from it as its a bit of rubber but i get a great deal of mental stimulation from it, knowing your giving a guy pleasure, turning him on, seeing him, hearing him is a real turn on, i love it "

my friend has strapon that gives her as much pleasure as me slides inside her and vibrates so every thrust she gives me she feels just as much

I (mrs) have used a strap on on a woman, and it did absolutely nothing for me! Think thet boys enjoyed it though

» Add a new message to this topic