FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Emergency Shag!

Emergency Shag!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple_Spondon OP   Couple  over a year ago

Spondon

Just thought we'd throw this out there.

I'm sure it's happened to most of you. You spend a few days or hours arranging a meeting and it becomes apparent, albeit too late, they're not going to show.

They didn't get back to us on messenger / e-mail letting us know whether they were going to be coming or not. It meant we were unable to make alternative arrangements as we haven't yet managed to get a 'network' or people we could call upon for 'emergencies'.

In the end we had a down right good shag with just the two of us and the very determined belief that we need to create a network of willing singles and couples who would be available at very, very short notice.

Kind of like ordering take-away food.

Me: Fancy a threesome tonight love?

Her: Sure, what do you fancy?

Me: What about Bill?

Her: Nah, I want something more... filling.

Me: Me too. John it is then!!!

Anyone else have this sort of emergency shag-on-tap lined up?

Perhaps we should start a Redhill-or-nearby network for when such desires suddenly spring up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, we have had our fair share of no shows, twice after booking hotels, so that sounds a sound idea.

"Just thought we'd throw this out there.

I'm sure it's happened to most of you. You spend a few days or hours arranging a meeting and it becomes apparent, albeit too late, they're not going to show.

They didn't get back to us on messenger / e-mail letting us know whether they were going to be coming or not. It meant we were unable to make alternative arrangements as we haven't yet managed to get a 'network' or people we could call upon for 'emergencies'.

great pics must be mad not show up for you

In the end we had a down right good shag with just the two of us and the very determined belief that we need to create a network of willing singles and couples who would be available at very, very short notice.

Perhaps we should start a Redhill-or-nearby network for when such desires suddenly spring up! "

Yes happends all the time to me op, they say wow fab cock you have, wanna ride tomorrow then after 2 msgs you don't hear anything from them, I automatically take that as a timewaster and instead going to the gym on that day , by the way I am near redhill as well, and a emergency shag sounds good to me q

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Yes, we have had our fair share of no shows, twice after booking hotels, so that sounds a sound idea. "
I sometimes wonder what the hell is wrong with guys on here, how can they pass up on you

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Just thought we'd throw this out there.

Perhaps we should start a Redhill-or-nearby network for when such desires suddenly spring up! "

is Harrow too far away to be included

Spondon

What we're looking for is people within about 20 / 30 minutes tops who if they are free would be willing to make the journey. Obviously not everyone is going to be free all the time and we're not looking for shags EVERY night, but on those occasions our schedule permits it and we've no concrete plans it would be nice to have a number or two to text / Fab to message!!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Maybe just me, but I'd find that kinda offensive... "Hey, the people we really fancied have let us down, but we're horny, so as second best, you'll do"

If the people on your emergency list are so good, why not make arrangements to play with them, and not just have them as back up?

[Removed by poster at 05/07/14 17:05:48]

"Maybe just me, but I'd find that kinda offensive... "Hey, the people we really fancied have let us down, but we're horny, so as second best, you'll do"

If the people on your emergency list are so good, why not make arrangements to play with them, and not just have them as back up?"

I wouldn't be too pleased either!

"Yes, we have had our fair share of no shows, twice after booking hotels, so that sounds a sound idea. "

You see being very local to you, I would never pass up the opportunity to meet you. But alas! I cannot message you to introduce myself

"Yes, we have had our fair share of no shows, twice after booking hotels, so that sounds a sound idea.

You see being very local to you, I would never pass up the opportunity to meet you. But alas! I cannot message you to introduce myself "

Thanks for that, but we are looking for couples at the moment,,not with much luck though recently.

"Yes, we have had our fair share of no shows, twice after booking hotels, so that sounds a sound idea.

You see being very local to you, I would never pass up the opportunity to meet you. But alas! I cannot message you to introduce myself

Thanks for that, but we are looking for couples at the moment,,not with much luck though recently."

Well if you decide to change your mind just give me a message, I am a genuine guy and reliable, my veris are testament to that x

Thanks for that, but we are looking for couples at the moment,,not with much luck though recently.

Well if you decide to change your mind just give me a message, I am a genuine guy and reliable, my veris are testament to that x"

Will keep you in mind.

We have had a few threesomes and found guys to be more reliable, actually never have been let down yet.

By *leasuresharerMan  over a year ago

southampton

"Maybe just me, but I'd find that kinda offensive... "Hey, the people we really fancied have let us down, but we're horny, so as second best, you'll do"

If the people on your emergency list are so good, why not make arrangements to play with them, and not just have them as back up?"

Given the number of timewasters on here when looking for new play partners I can see value in making back up plans - it's not so much as second best rather having good people you like available at short notice if a no show happens

I'm sorry but, having a back up plan, is a bit low to me, no show, no meet, no one has died.

And I certainly wouldn't use Gimp as a consolation prize.

Her

Spondon

If the people on your emergency list are so good, why not make arrangements to play with them, and not just have them as back up?

Given the number of timewasters on here when looking for new play partners I can see value in making back up plans - it's not so much as second best rather having good people you like available at short notice if a no show happens "

Yup, this is the idea. Sometimes Rob comes home from work late and if we've not made plans (never know if he is going to be home on time) it's handy to think we've a bunch of contacts who might, at a moments notice, be up for a quickie or a good hard session, depending on the mood of all parties.

We're not looking to insult folks by saying "You're only second best". It never hurts to have a FB or three...

Given the number of timewasters on here when looking for new play partners I can see value in making back up plans - it's not so much as second best rather having good people you like available at short notice if a no show happens

Yup, this is the idea. Sometimes Rob comes home from work late and if we've not made plans (never know if he is going to be home on time) it's handy to think we've a bunch of contacts who might, at a moments notice, be up for a quickie or a good hard session, depending on the mood of all parties.

We're not looking to insult folks by saying "You're only second best". It never hurts to have a FB or three..."

Thats a very different list from the one in your OP - where you were specifically looking for plan b... the idea of a little black book of numbers happy to meet at short notice is a very different ball game to me anyway

So a list of bank men and women?

Lol

Spondon

We're not looking to insult folks by saying "You're only second best". It never hurts to have a FB or three...

Thats a very different list from the one in your OP - where you were specifically looking for plan b... the idea of a little black book of numbers happy to meet at short notice is a very different ball game to me anyway"

Lol, re-reading the OP I can see how it may have come across. The reference to 'emergency' wasn't meant to be as a back-up or "buggar, our date failed to show, let's go for one of the others" rather we're sitting at home, feeling horny and haven't made plans...

From our limited experience we've discovered people tend to like making plans in advance. Truthfully, we're not always up for it on the night we've made plans (though we still honour our word and go through with those meetings). And on other nights, when nothing's planned we find ourselves as horny as hell!! Lol, thus the benefit of an emergency list.

well that sounds like a much different list.

I don't meet first time on a spur of the moment thing (I like a social, and then an arranged naughty meet), but if its someone/a couple I've had a good meet/s with, I wouldn't be averse to a "we're free, what you doing" message as long as they understood it might be a no can do!

Given the number of timewasters on here when looking for new play partners I can see value in making back up plans - it's not so much as second best rather having good people you like available at short notice if a no show happens "

Still sounds like second best to me! If not, why were they not your first choice?

Still sounds like second best to me! If not, why were they not your first choice? "

Probably because the ones they chose let them down and one of the others that replied becomes more interesting.

If you are lucky enough to have several replies you can't have them all at once!!.

You can put me on the list for a emergencies shags anyone let down just call message 6969

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

It's not just you.

The last minute "are you free?" message either gets an automatic no or completely ignored

It's not just you.

The last minute "are you free?" message either gets an automatic no or completely ignored "

I never tried sending the last minute msgs out, will try few out

Any holes a goal! Im assuming the people who send 'fancy a fuk' messages are just practicing what the OP is suggesting. Never be anybodies plan b.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Had not one but 3 no shows in the last few days... And they wonder why they can't get meets!!

If someone doesn't show up we'd just have fun together. Our whole world doesn't cave in if we can't get a meet. It would be a pretty crap relationship if we had to depend on other people for fun.

"If someone doesn't show up we'd just have fun together. Our whole world doesn't cave in if we can't get a meet. It would be a pretty crap relationship if we had to depend on other people for fun. "

"If someone doesn't show up we'd just have fun together. Our whole world doesn't cave in if we can't get a meet. It would be a pretty crap relationship if we had to depend on other people for fun. "

I could do with someone for back up...after having many no shos or quick cummers....nothing worse than giving head they cum and left high n horny

"I could do with someone for back up...after having many no shos or quick cummers....nothing worse than giving head they cum and left high n horny "

tie em down in future :p

It all seems a bit 'desperate' to me!!

If someone called us up as sloppy seconds i would be saying up yours pal

Gimp

"If someone called us up as sloppy seconds i would be saying up yours pal

Gimp"

How about 3min?lol

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yea don't like the sloppy seconds idea but as I'm mid summer hols but child sometimes away overnight at last min... To be able to get hold of someone quickly would be good

GimpHow about 3min?lol "

Egg timer

Her

GimpHow about 3min?lol Egg timer

Her"

YEs lets set the timer lol

HerYEs lets set the timer lol "

ok over a beer?

Her

HerYEs lets set the timer lol ok over a beer?

Her"

YEs some beer and caviar for the eggs lol

HerYEs lets set the timer lol ok over a beer? i meant it lol

HerYEs some beer and caviar for the eggs lol "

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I feel sorry for both Bill & John, one's not quite 'filling' enough & the other is 3rd choice....

Mrs Dolph

Emergency shag available in kent lol x Canterbury Dover Folkestone area

Steve xx

I wouldn't necessarily want a emergency shag but sometimes I'm unexpectedly free and often wonder if it's worth posting a same day meet as it may only be a few hours notice

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Sounds like a great idea! It's just a matter of finding enough genuine unattached men to set up a network! At the minute I'm finding it difficult to find 1!

So the list is essentially a booty call list..

Id love to get a booty call text or something along those lines.. what's offensive about that lol. i'm near Redhill too so anyone setting up a list count me in..

Spondon

I feel sorry for both Bill & John, one's not quite 'filling' enough & the other is 3rd choice....

Mrs Dolph"

Ah, but both Bill and John (names changed to protect the deviant) have been return meets for us. Variety, they tell us, is the spice of life. We're just looking to add a different spice every so often!

Spondon

"So the list is essentially a booty call list..

Id love to get a booty call text or something along those lines.. what's offensive about that lol. i'm near Redhill too so anyone setting up a list count me in.. "

Perhaps this is one way of looking at it yes. Booty call, sounds so nautical though!!

"What we're looking for is people within about 20 / 30 minutes tops who if they are free would be willing to make the journey. Obviously not everyone is going to be free all the time and we're not looking for shags EVERY night, but on those occasions our schedule permits it and we've no concrete plans it would be nice to have a number or two to text / Fab to message!! "

A booty call list with benefits lovely idea

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

I wouldn't be too pleased either! "

It's not just for no shows, it could be for times when the mood suddenly hits you and you need that extra person or persons lol

I think the idea is great but the way it came across alienated some. A network of reliable people would be great. In a perfect world

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No we never have a back up plan, if someone cancels they cancel. We would hate to think that we were someone's make do!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This

» Add a new message to this topic