FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Strange world

Strange world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every time I come on here it amazes me how liberal we all are in your sexual interests . So many people like to swap partners or explore there bi side or sleep with strangers. Yet in my day to day life I know no one who openly admits to this. We all seem accepting as long as it's private. Just wondered why this is ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If you fancy announcing on facebook that you are (falsely, as you are straight) coming out as bi, try it and then let us know if you can think of any reason why people don't need to know things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe because its wrong.

We proberly admit, that others wish to admit, but can't or won't.

Her

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Every time I come on here it amazes me how liberal we all are in your sexual interests . So many people like to swap partners or explore there bi side or sleep with strangers. Yet in my day to day life I know no one who openly admits to this. We all seem accepting as long as it's private. Just wondered why this is ?"

Its bad enough being judged as a harlot for leaving my husband when I had a child... the fact he was cheating on me just meant I wasn't trying hard enough.... so to admit I am bi, and enjoy sex would have me about chased out of the village.

Sadly, more people are narrow minded and judgmental, and til that changes my private life stays private.

Besides, you don't see straight people having to announce they like other straight people, and that they only do "vanilla" sex openly.

Some things are meant to stay private - in my eyes, thats your sexual activities and preference, your voting/politics and religion. all very personal IMHO

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Every time I come on here it amazes me how liberal we all are in your sexual interests . So many people like to swap partners or explore there bi side or sleep with strangers. Yet in my day to day life I know no one who openly admits to this. We all seem accepting as long as it's private. Just wondered why this is ?"

People excepting on here, haven't you read some of the forums comments..

I will admit to keeping my sex life private, have never been one to broadcast it even before we started swinging. I like having a side that most people have no clue about.

Because it's private...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Because no matter what the individuals who make up a society get up to if society itself says it's wrong then it will never be acceptable.

"Because no matter what the individuals who make up a society get up to if society itself says it's wrong then it will never be acceptable."

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm a discreet person and why would anyone be interested in my sex life anyway?

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's private. What I do inside my house/my bedroom is my business.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I was in an LGBT meeting the other week and this question came up, well sort of. Why are people not openly bi or gay within the workplace. All sorts of answers came up, work mates not accepting, fear of bullying and harassment etc. For me it was simple, my sex life is my private life, why the hell should I discuss who I have sex with?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It is easy in a place such as fab that is accepting but there are dangers and risks in public life. Gay people had the same until recently and still suffer risks and fears, albeit perhaps a bit less. Thankfully life for most of us the world is a more tolerant place. Witch hunts happen and bullying is not fun. Enjoy the freedom and confidence on fab. Speak up for others, where you can, to help the world become a fairer place.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You don't read the forums much then! Liberal?!! Explore their bi side?!! The "straight" ones do you mean?!!

You've answered your own question! Funnily enough some people like to keep their "private" life "private!"

"I was in an LGBT meeting the other week and this question came up, well sort of. Why are people not openly bi or gay within the workplace. All sorts of answers came up, work mates not accepting, fear of bullying and harassment etc. For me it was simple, my sex life is my private life, why the hell should I discuss who I have sex with?"

» Add a new message to this topic