FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Repeat Performances

Repeat Performances

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *D40 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Can i ask if any of you have people you swing with on a regular basis?

I've not got any intentions of finding playmates locally for regular fun. Not sure why except i don't like the idea...maybe it's an insecurity thing? I don't know...

Do any of you have regulars that you meet up with & if so does it work, if not why?

Julie x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Do you mean regular shags? Or people I go to clubs regularly with?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a female fuckbuddy but I don't see her as often as I'd like but see her as often as I can!

I would like a regular lady to swing with. As per my profile...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't have anyone i meet with most of them are up for it then i think they must get a better offer

I like a mix of regular meets and one offs. I have a free regular friends, some I see more often then others... Although not always often enough!

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Regular as in weekly/monthly? I don't think I'd like weekly meets with the same couple either

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

we have a regular male and a few regular couples we play with find it gets better each time as we re more comfortable with them and know what we all want

xx

Regular repeat meets with a select few is great, it gets better as you learn more about each other, build trust & can push the limits a little more, be a little more adventurous. Xx

By *avinaxxxWoman  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Regular repeat meets with a select few is great, it gets better as you learn more about each other, build trust & can push the limits a little more, be a little more adventurous. Xx"

We have two guys we meet regularly and agree it gets better the more comfortable we feel. We tend to explore more with these

One off are fun and freshen things up but can be awkward and fumbly if that is even a word. Xxxxx

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We've met a couple of guys more than once and one guy a few times before having to sack him.

We would like to have a couple of regular guys but find that some lack after manners meets or misinterpret the situation, and their role in it, after the initial meet.

But yes, right guy and right time, yes!

I have friends that I meet with regularly, as we get to know each other, the sex gets better and better and there's no first meet nerves. Prefer not to get involved with one offs, everyone knows where they stand. Isn't that 'swinging'

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I used to see the same couples/women on a regular basis. For the most, it was taken as it was, and that was good times. Some did get a bit too clingy which put me off but that was only after seeing them a good few times...

I have cut it back as it was essentially taking up way too much time and costing too much in travel, but it did mean, you could get to know what each liked and there was less of a 'first meet' feel to it... still great excitement though

By *D40 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I think it's over familiarisation/clinginess that puts me off regular meets tbh..

Maybe we will meet someone we would like to have fun with more than once....

Have one regular girl, we've met once a week for the last 5 years and it just gets better as we know what works for eachother and there are no awkward inhibitions but any more often than that and it wouldnt be as good somehow

"Regular repeat meets with a select few is great, it gets better as you learn more about each other, build trust & can push the limits a little more, be a little more adventurous. Xx"

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"I think it's over familiarisation/clinginess that puts me off regular meets tbh..

Maybe we will meet someone we would like to have fun with more than once...."

Being clingy shouldn't be an issue, we're all on fab so everyone should understand it's not an exclusive thing

I've got 2 women I see semi regularly but still go to clubs and occasional one offs as well

There are definite advantages to regular meets in that you do learn about each other's bodies and limits and that does improve the sex, but one offs can have that thrill and excitement

Having a mixture is a good balance I find

Definitely

i prefer to meet someone only once, or twice because the times i have met someone three times or more i have regreted it, they have started to get on my nerves maybe because i met them thinking it was a case of better the devil you know and i didnt realy like them very much in the first place.

just thought it would be easier than meeting someone new.

Id like a regular male

I have a regular female playmate and a few other not so regular playmates

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Regular repeat meets with a select few is great, it gets better as you learn more about each other, build trust & can push the limits a little more, be a little more adventurous. Xx

Definitely "

this

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I have a mix of very long and shorter term fbs. The secret is in finding the right people, and they dont have to be on your doorstep. Find your own rules and boundaries and learn as you go. Or just steer clear if it is not your thing.

I have 3 guys i see regularly and then a few abroad who i see a few times a year but i'm always on the lookout for someone new . I'm not really a fan of one night stands. Not had many of them but the ones i had were meh

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've one guy I've seen a few times now. Suits us both. Ideally a regular guy and a regular girl plus occasional new people would be ideal

"Can i ask if any of you have people you swing with on a regular basis?

I've not got any intentions of finding playmates locally for regular fun. Not sure why except i don't like the idea...maybe it's an insecurity thing? I don't know...

Do any of you have regulars that you meet up with & if so does it work, if not why?

Julie x"

We made a 'rule' when we started this that we wont play with the same person more than once (although we still keep in touch with people and socialize with a few) We decided on that because friends of ours had played with the same guy a couple of times both of which had gone really well, but then on the third time he started getting a little 'too' comfortable and cocky, doing things like trying to play with fem when the male half was out of the room and acting like he owned the place. We're sure that he was just a one off but we learnt from their experience.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I think it's over familiarisation/clinginess that puts me off regular meets tbh..

Maybe we will meet someone we would like to have fun with more than once...."

When I was meeting other couples as part of a couple we did meet some of them regularly but we found the more familiar with each other we became, the worse the sex got and in the end was even uncomfortable. Maybe it would have been different with single men?

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

Agreed. We find it easier if we want to try something new to us or vice versa. Always happy to help a friend in need. x

» Add a new message to this topic